Lopsided star cluster may disprove Newton and Einstein, controversial new study claims

Nov 22, 2022
Visit site
I do not understand why having more stars at the leading edge of an open cluster than trailing would contradict Newton. If the Big Bang is the original accelerant of matter that has formed stars would it not be expected that the leading edge of some clusters would have a greater number of leading stars, especially comparing the speculated gravitational force of vast amounts of dark matter compared to the speculated limited amount of visible matter? I am certainly not deep in astronomy or physics, but it seems to me that there are any number of explanations for what has been observed and posed as the end of dark matter.

Nov 23, 2022
Visit site
I agree with NoGenius' final sentence "...there are any number of explanations for what has been observed and posed as the end of dark matter. I have proven that alleged dark matter is bad science, or bad science fiction.
For any observer of any matter in motion in a different framework to that of the observer, then there is the existence of relativistic mass.
This has been proven to be so many times over in particle accelerators, both linear and circular.
Since fast-spinning stellar objects have an equatorial tangential velocity, then all matter within those stellar objects is multiplied thousands of times generating a density gradient increasing towards the surface and concomitantly moving the barycentre towards the surface.
In the case of so-called black holes, the barycentre is a partially external ellipsoidal locus

Food for further thought: Atoms in a metallic crystal have a well-documented interatomic distance, which is evidence of their external barycentres, and hence atoms are fast-spinning entities.
see my papers at https://independent.academia.edu/DavidHalprin

Last edited: