Long Covid.

Found this article with links to further information of interest and wanted to share with you.

'
The infection may also alter how people's organs function. This is most obvious with the lungs if they become scarred - long-term problems have been seen after infection with Sars or Mers, which are both types of coronavirus.
But Covid may also alter people's metabolism. There have been cases of people struggling to control their blood sugar levels after developing diabetes as a result of Covid, and Sars led to changes in the way the body processed fats for at least 12 years.
There are early signs of changes to brain structure, but these are still being investigated. And Covid-19 also does strange things to the blood, including abnormal clotting, and damaging the network of tubes that carry blood around the body.'

There are two options to minimize covid-19 and variants health risks. Get vaccinated and follow masking and distancing protocols, (even if fully vaccinated). No one really knows when this nightmare will end and how.

There are two options to minimize covid-19 and variants health risks. Get vaccinated and follow masking and distancing protocols, (even if fully vaccinated). No one really knows when this nightmare will end and how.

True, but unfortunately the content of the link refers to people that actually are suffering having caught COVID19, so vaccination and distancing is not an option for curing the long covid on the knowledge we have.

Very concerning the after affects of a disease that people caught over 12 months ago in many cases.

The article has excellent information on the long term covid-19 effects. Thanks. I agree that the long term effects of the covid-19 virus on some people can range from debilitating to devastating. Such appears to be based upon genes and/or pre-existing conditions. To use a gambling term "it's a crap shoot" if one gets covid-19, (or similar diseases like Lyme disease in the U.S. which is a personal on-going experience). The only "protection" from covid-19's possible multiple effects seems to be avoidance of exposure and break through via vaccination and/or isolation/masking. Worrisome indeed.

I wished I was able to locate the medical journal I read yesterday which covered numerous [under peer review] increases for blood clotting as well as other conditions...

The following link gives a summary including 'Six months later, those who'd had COVID-19 were found to be at higher risk of new onset heart disease, diabetes, mental health disorders including anxiety and depression, substance use disorders, kidney disease ' although the research is in its early stages and as stated needs to completely rule out lifestyle changes rather than COVID direct.

Are you [or anyone else] aware of a disease as easily transmissable that has future health issues as per these links?

I reiterate I am not an expert and pretty much repeating what I have read whilst choosing the more convincing position if two cases are opposed to each other.
MERS and SARS do have future implications, but these have typically been contained and not gone on to create case numbers for eligible studies.

Jun 20, 2021
Visit site
Meningitis and encephalitis share the cognitive problems and can persist after the disease is gone if the body is not ready to release fluid buildup. Polio lasts a lifetime and of course hiv & other immunodeficient pathogens.

Herpes keratitis can deform the eye with scar tissue and wreck night vision since the scar site has a prismatic effect on single-point light sources, flooding the eye.

The increased risk of long term effects may stem from lung damage and an immediate change to sedentary behavior. I'm right at the one-year mark and still can't run.

As a level set: The Great Courses offers a course "An Introduction to Infectious Diseases"; it may be available through one's local library or it can be purchased. Now consider that the covid-19 pandemic has reinforced the need to have biological and viral containment systems as a critical part of the world's space programs. Today many people have lasting effects from what is considered the current mix of human diseases. Perhaps the money earmarked for a new aircraft carrier might be better spent on medical research, disease effects remediation and those containment systems.

Jul 1, 2021
Visit site
- Covid is created artificially. A piece of the HIV chain is embedded in it. The British created it, and tried to use it against Russia (the Skripal case).

The Skripals passed out 5 days after the meeting with Bashirov and Petrov. All the dances of the British with the roles of " BEGINNER!!!"

they look idiotic, but everything falls into place if we assume that it was covid. Petrov and Basharov were quarantined together with all the passengers after their arrival.

- The Americans used Covid viruses against China, who requested virus samples for themselves when they dealt with the Skripals.

It's strange that the order for use seems to have been given by Tromp. Like a smart man. Although they could be secretly used by shitocrats.

- According to the results of recent studies, those who have had covid, including after vaccination or after vaccination, even with asymptomatic manifestations, scars are formed not only in the lungs, but also in the cerebral cortex. Which leads to the stupefaction of people.

Congratulations! After 2-3 generations, all people will be equal in intelligence with monkeys.

- I wonder if monkeys are sick with coronavirus?

Jan 1, 2020
Visit site

I think many people in the world if they had the opportunity to would like to take that heinous covid structure by its heinoius nasty little horns & snap em permantly off then stamp on the "ball" theyre sticking out of & flatten it until its finally dead for good -i know i would

Vaccination is all that we need.

At the time of writing this is 100% incorrect with no vaccination available to assist long Covid [the topic for this discussion].

The more research being undertaken, the more side-effects are being found even if people initially suffered only mild symptoms.

Even a continued vaccination program is not going to prevent further cases and to date I have not found how effective current vaccines are at preventing long covid - All well and good serious illness is significantly reduced, but it is too early to know about long-term effects of covid on vaccinated,

Jan 1, 2020
Visit site
Hi

I wasnt questioning anything said -just because someone has been vaccinated twice doesnt mean you wont get it -it means if you do get it you wont get it as bad

All I said was it d be just great if people had the opportunity -to be able to pick up that covid structure by its nasty little horns & snap them off permanently & when its devoid of them stamp on the ball that they stick out of until it dies for good

I wasnt questioning anything said -just because someone has been vaccinated twice doesnt mean you wont get it -it means if you do get it you wont get it as bad

No problem :) although I do not believe there is accepted evidence as yet about long-covid being less serious in double vaccinated people as opposed to non-vaccinated.

Jan 1, 2020
Visit site
One thing I am a million percent sure about - -if the world had an opportunity to take hold of all the covid variants in their hands tjey would wanna SNAP OFF THOSE HORNS & STAMP ON THE REST OF IT UNTIL IT DIES FOR GOOD!!!

Its those horns on the covid structure that start off the infection -

One other thing ive seen in the UK newspapers that the chinese people & their scientists should be held to serious account for letting covid escape their labs in Wuhan only for it to come all over other countries of the world to kill off innocent people

Quite frankly I agree wholeheartedly -& had there been a petition to make them be held to account I for one wouldnt hesitiate to sign it

Theyve caused a real serious worldwide pandemic -they started it off it started in China How dare China do this to the world - while the rest of the world suffer & die at the mercy of covid - the chinese are now a covid free country