Life may already exist on the moon — and NASA's next mission could find it

Jan 15, 2023
Visit site
Hardy life? The moon may have been a breeding ground with microbes evolving for millions of years.
The contrast of an earthly environment compared to the moon exemplifies a possible lethal result of disturbing any life found. Chances are that this life can not only survive earth's atmosphere, but it would also thrive and overtake a mild environment apart from the moon's harsh state.
My concern is valid. In terms of rapidly evolving human technology, the established scientific and trusted methods may fall short of the desired results.
What I'm saying is that humans are supremely mortal. Our discoveries may be outstripping the previously assumed safety protocols taken for granted by those safe in their past history of the status quo.
I'm sure precautions extraordinaire are taken to deflect my concerns.

Dec 13, 2022
Visit site
Female astronauts have fewer opportunities in space than men because of strict lifetime radiation exposure restrictions, A six-month mission on the International Space Station exposes astronauts to 40 times the average yearly dose of background radiation that a person would receive living on Earth,

While the level of risk allowed for women becouse they have a lower threshold for space radiation exposure than men,
"Depending on when you fly a space mission, a female will fly only 45 to 50 percent of the missions that a male can fly,"
And what happened to putting the best candidates in space like we did in the '60s when we had a head-to-head competition to determine who had the best ability for which Mission instead of trying to fill political agendas to put a person of color and a female on the moon!

Reactions: Giovani
Jan 15, 2023
Visit site
Female astronauts have fewer opportunities in space than men because of strict lifetime radiation exposure restrictions, A six-month mission on the International Space Station exposes astronauts to 40 times the average yearly dose of background radiation that a person would receive living on Earth,

While the level of risk allowed for women becouse they have a lower threshold for space radiation exposure than men,
"Depending on when you fly a space mission, a female will fly only 45 to 50 percent of the missions that a male can fly,"
And what happened to putting the best candidates in space like we did in the '60s when we had a head-to-head competition to determine who had the best ability for which Mission instead of trying to fill political agendas to put a person of color and a female on the moon!
Here, here.

Latest posts