Large Hadron Collider switches on at highest ever power level to look for dark matter

Jul 3, 2022
Visit site
I doubt they will find it. Because Dark matter is not here on earth. Like in my theory. Dark matter is a two different space meeting together. And can not mixet. Like a two different oceans in our earth. They do not mixet. They mixet but extremely slowly.

Jul 3, 2022
Visit site
Hello
I mean. We are close to a Black Hole. That new space it diffrent to our space. And slowly mix to our space. Just like a river meeting an ocean. They mixet but slowly.
Thanks to wishing me.

We have and will gather much more data. But no one knows what it means. Do you know why? For the same reason that we mis-understand light. And that reason is that we are trying to make sense out of a flux. The collective flux interactions are mixing with the fundamental component interactions. And we are easily mislead with these mixed results. And get nonsensical theories and narratives.

If you quit using flux for investigating fundamentals, one would see that light, gravity and matter are nothing close to our theories or narratives.

And this delusion with light has hidden nature from us for one hundred years. Space-time will keep it hidden for the next hundred years.