July 2021 was officially the hottest month ever

j42

Aug 10, 2020
Visit site
Im so sick of the misleading headlines and articles that this site publishes. I happen to know better, so I'm not fooled by this nonsense. LISTEN CLOSELY LIVE SCIENCE WRITERS:

"Here's what's going on: Scientists mark the start of modern global record-keeping at roughly 137 years ago, in 1880. That's because earlier available climate data doesn't cover enough of the planet to get an accurate reading, according to NASA.Aug 17, 2017"

Unfortunately, there are many who will read this article and not know that the author is only citing data from the last 137 years, and DISCOUNTING THE 4.5 BILLION YEARS OF TEMPERATURE DATA CONTAINED WITHIN TREE RINGS AND ROCK SAMPLES.

Its hard to take any of these articles seriously, because this site has a political agenda, not a scientific one. If it were purely science, you would publish the earths temperature was warmer in 1100 BC, as well as 1300 AD - and I'm pretty sure it wasnt because the Romans and Egyptians werent recycling their plastics.

Just cover the topic honestly is all I ask. SO NO, JULY 2021 IS NOT THE HOTTEST MONTH IN HISTORY. THIS WHOLE ARTICLE IS A FRAUD, WRITTEN TO SCARE YOU. IF WE STOP BURNING OIL, THEN THE PEOPLE WHO OWN THE OIL LOSE INFLUENCE, MONEY AND POWER - THAT POWER SHIFTS TO
THOSE INVESTED AND BUILDING RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECTS. THATS ALL THIS IS. MONEY. FEAR.

Now Im all for renewable energy. Not because of this nonsense fear mongering perpetuated by the Left, but because micro, privately owned power generation will lead to true energy independence, which translates to REAL FREEDOM. Once a family can generate all the electricity they need themselves, then they are no longer reliant on anyone but themselves.