Japanese 9.4/9.7 earthquake

Jul 28, 2021
Visit site
I don't know if it would affect our ocean conveyor or not.... but when Japan had that big earthquake it was said that it knocked us off of our axis by 3%. If so, shouldn't we configure in what the outcome would have been? The Pacific Ring of Fire has been very active with earthquakes the past few years. Wouldn't any uplift affect the conveyor too? Everything we do and Mother Earth does should both be taken into account. We do a lot of messing it up but Earth does her share.

I'm not a scientist but I do pay attention to what's going on with the planet and think of my own theories sometimes.

Jul 28, 2021
Visit site
I do not know if the 3% is correct, but have the link below quoted as "shifted its [the globe's] figure axis by 17 centimetres (cm). "

I was going by one of the Science Channel's programs back then. One of our geologists made a remark about it. Still we do have to figure in our massive earthquakes can cause uplifts changing the currents a little or a lot depending on the locations and severity. After all, take a look at pre-man earth and now. Big change geology speaking that is.:)