James Webb telescope discovers the 4 oldest galaxies in the universe, born just 300 million years after the Big Bang

Apr 7, 2023
Visit site
I wonder how it is that you aren’t using your science brain? How can it be that you are being so ignorant to make such a claim about the age of galaxies in your title? For our scientists have not seen what is beyond these galaxies, nor have they proven that there is a boundary in this space of blackness that everything exists in. Tell me, are there more galaxies 230 trillion light years away? What if God told you there are 20 trillion more galaxies to be explored some day, after we are raised from the dead, and that they are all 230 trillion light years away? Seen? In science, it is folly to announce something as perfect when it has not been perfectly understood. These are what we “think” MIGHT be the oldest galaxies in our universe, but there could be much much more beyond what we see.
“If ye are lovers of science, be scientific.”
As a christian, I have heard a prophet declaring that the space we are in is actually infinite and the universe will expand forever, and we humans who were righteous , will see it all because we will never die. We will be able to explore every galaxy together in perfection without any sin, because God made it possible to teleport from one end of the universe to the other very immediately. This hasn’t been revealed to all people yet, it is not superstition, it has been absolutely revealed to some but “it cannot be discerned by the wise and prudent but it is only given to infants.” I say this in order to encourage you all to think of glorious and good things, as the evil spirits in this world always work to make us believe lies and to be depressed by them. Ask Jesus to show you what I am talking about, if you are humble and patient, you will see things that no human eye can see and you will hear things that human ears cannot hear.