Is time and gravity the same thing and originate from the same source?

Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
Is time and gravity the same thing and originate from the same source? Does the mathematical rotations from a black hole onto the fabric of spacetime cause the time in spacetime? Is a black hole winding spacetime fabric for the QM/classical boundary?

Anything that experiences gravity ages. The fabric of spacetime is delivering time from black holes via gravity.

An anti-Gravity device would also be an anti-Time device.

There might also be the possibility that the reason we can't detect it, is because it isn't there.

We can't understand what we can detect now......how can one understand something that can not be detected?

So now you can explain the unseen, but can't explain the seen?

This universe has such a large region and such a large time, and it all works in the same manner.

It has to be simple.

There might also be the possibility that the reason we can't detect it, is because it isn't there.

We can't understand what we can detect now......how can one understand something that can not be detected?

So now you can explain the unseen, but can't explain the seen?

This universe has such a large region and such a large time, and it all works in the same manner.

It has to be simple.
Seems likely. The prospect of dark matter always troubled me when I was reading my science books when I was a kid. Do you think that the galaxies that have more mass then expected are caused by MACHOs not the dominant theory of WIMPs

It's not a question of understanding. You reason that mass and motion set and restrict time.

I reason that time sets and restricts mass and motion.
Since nothing we know of can travel faster then the speed of light, and speed as it says in may handy dandy sheet of formulas from AP physics is d/t, motion is directly limited by time. Time however, is a finicky thing as we see from Einstiens relativity theories, not the perfect constant that classical physics expects. Gravity can directly influence time, and gravity is a product of mass in space-time, so mass can, in a roundabout way restrict time, but not in the sense that pittsburghjoe is talking about.

Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
I can use the Einstein tensor (a function of the metric tensor) and Scalar curvature to find out how much the fabric is bending and thus how much time is being distributed.

Anything over the quantum/classical boundary will age if it is involved in the bending of spacetime fabric as long as the bending is within a yet unknown distance from a black hole.

Last edited: