Question Is there any truth behind the Indigo Children?

Nov 26, 2019
Visit site
Have you ever heard about the Indigo Children? .... Is there any real evidence that backs up the prediction? Is there any signs that these adults are coming together now? being now is the time that these people if exist?, should be coming together to save our planet. Will it be just one or a collaboration?
I predict if they do exist?, that there will be only one with the answer, and the collective group will support in mass to create change!

Are there any believers out there or even live in hope that it's correct?

Nov 11, 2019
Visit site
No scientific studies support the concept of "Indigo Children". Though, there have been studies done on whether or not the designation of "Indigo Children" versus the more commonly diagnosed ADHD has a negative or positive outcome on the development of a child.

The current slate of scientific knowledge on the subject asserts that "indigo children" as a principle is pseudoscience, and not supported. Academic psychologists maintain that designation of children as "indigo" and foregoing any diagnosis for potential disorder (and subsequent treatment) may be harmful.

Nov 11, 2019
Visit site
The idea is built around theories developed in the 70's by Nancy Ann Tappe and later expounded by Lee Carroll and Jan Tober. The idea is based on concepts developed in the 1970s by Nancy Ann Tappe and further developed by Lee Carroll and Jan Tober. These are metaphysics practitioners / spiritualists, and are not scientifically-backed.

The idea is an interesting one, absolutely. But there is no science to support it.

Nov 26, 2019
Visit site
I find it fascinating and was only recently made aware if it by a close family member. I think I'm going to do some more research on this matter?
The small amount I have read so far gives me some hope in my non scientific opinion, that collectively these people, if they exist? will come together and save our precious planet that we could call home, for many millions of years more.

Nov 11, 2019
Visit site
Hope is useful! But do be careful not to invest too much faith in unproven concepts as a salve. Science and the application of proven principles and fact can save us as a species.

Nov 26, 2019
Visit site
I hear you and 100% agree with you. I really appreciate your comments and facts thank you.
I have a gut feeling science is about to change, and everything that is not properly understood is going to become crystal clear...... Just a gut feeling!

Nov 26, 2019
Visit site
Have you ever heard about the Indigo Children? .... Is there any real evidence that backs up the prediction? Is there any signs that these adults are coming together now? being now is the time that these people if exist?, should be coming together to save our planet. Will it be just one or a collaboration?
I predict if they do exist?, that there will be only one with the answer, and the collective group will support in mass to create change!

Are there any believers out there or even live in hope that it's correct?

I don't know if Indigo Children is the correct name or not. I had to look this one up on Google to be sure. It's category is along the same lines as Mental Health, defining further to cluster B.

I think there is something to the indigo children or star children. A lot of the time they get put on big pharma medicine to hold them back. The powers that be would lose most of their power if these entities from other planets achieve their plans to clean the slave society up.

Nov 26, 2019
Visit site
Well not exactly but who knows what this 5G push for internet is going to do to sensitive entities. There must be a more sinister reason why they are pushing 5G. And I don't think it is just to have faster internet and less drops.lol!
Tend to agree with faster internet and less drop also. There are some countries not implementing it (?) but I may be incorrect on this one. Don't have enough background information to make a definite comment

Reactions: Truthseeker007
Tend to agree with faster internet and less drop also. There are some countries not implementing it (?) but I may be incorrect on this one. Don't have enough background information to make a definite comment

Well I sure don't have a problem with the internet now or ever being dropped. I do suppose with more people getting on they are going to need more power. But researchers are finding that this 5G could be very bad for our brains. Even frying them in some way. Not that it isn't already. :D

Nov 26, 2019
Visit site
Well I sure don't have a problem with the internet now or ever being dropped. I do suppose with more people getting on they are going to need more power. But researchers are finding that this 5G could be very bad for our brains. Even frying them in some way. Not that it isn't already. :D
5G being bad for our brains, yes, its the radio frequency and its wavelengths. Also electromagnetic radiation. Parts of the USA state that there is no cause for alarm as China does also (need to double check on China though).

Reactions: Truthseeker007
5G being bad for our brains, yes, its the radio frequency and its wavelengths. Also electromagnetic radiation. Parts of the USA state that there is no cause for alarm as China does also (need to double check on China though).

Well at one time Dr's said smoking was good for you. So when they say there is no cause for alarm I begin to worry.lol!

I saw a few commercials a couple days ago and I can't remember the name of the other company but Verizon said they are rolling out 5G everywhere. I myself am not very sensitive to these frequencies and radiation but I know their are many people that are and some are even sensitive to the smart meters that they are putting on many buildings and houses. It gives them migraines, makes them lightheaded, they can't sleep and many other aliments.

The thing is we probably won't know what it is totally doing for atleast 20 years and they will probably just blame the problems on something else. One can only imagine what it will do to babies brains. Hey but I am just a conspiracy theorist just look the other way.lol. Don't worry corporations and governments would never hurt us.lol!!:censored: