Is the reason QM can give rise to physical objects because physical objects are not real either? Spatial and Temporal are being applied to virtual wav

Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
Spatial and Temporal are being applied to virtual quantum waves to generate a hologram we claim is physical/real.

Is spacetime (spatial and temporal) the definition of our reality? Anything with less mass energy than a virus is not automatically included in our reality. Mass energy lower can be a wave packet that uses spacetime via decoherence.

Anything that isn’t using spacetime isn’t real. Coherent/plane waves do not use spacetime.

Matter without a Higgs boson is not able to wave collapse to a physical particle ..only wave packet. Dark matter doesn’t have a Higgs boson but can influence the virtual fabric of spacetime. It takes a certain level of mass energy for the fabric of spacetime to acknowledge it and bend.

A spacetime object is an object that can cause a wave to wave collapse against. A 30 micrometer object set to vibrate has the ability to interact with particles and not cause them to decohere/wave collapse.

Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
Nothing is real in our universe. It's virtual at the root with simulation on top of simulation on top of simulation. I wonder if it is the same setup outside the bounds of our universe.

Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
Is each law and constant of physics another layer of simulation?

Temporal, spatial, and the fabric of spacetime (gravity, limit of light speed, age, time dilation, the physical hologram of reality) are even more layers.

Charge is a true constant. Yet modern science insist on describing and understanding it as a probability. Even blink in and out. Mystic science. Probability says that all things can happen. BUT, probability ALSO says, that the same outcome can not happen every time. But we always measure the same quantum outcome. Has anyone ever heard of the concept of contradiction? Who fathered this strategy? Perhaps not realizing the response of measurement and detection.

I studied science to eliminate and replace probability with knowledge. But science now believes that understanding probability....... IS knowledge.

Such a low standard and a lazy replacement. I believe it to be an admitted failure.

And after one hundred years of this, they're stumped.

I think that not only the rules, (plus the properties and constants) but all physics itself, all motion, comes from the self repulsiveness of charge. I make a silly assumption that charge itself, is self repulsive, like the fields from it are.

I believe a charge to be an electrical charge expansion, confined with rotation.

Information is just history. Math describes the relationship of that history.

A charge does not need information, because it always reacts in the same way. A charge can only have one history. One dynamic.

The interaction of charges have the same history also. It can only work in a certain way. There is one exception, but it always has the same history too.(anti-matter)

Electrons are not negative and protons are not positive. Both fields extent out and have an out direction. The electron is left handed and the proton is right handed. Handedness is a fundamental property of charge. Handedness is first expressed with charge. It's the physical difference between what you call a positive and a negative field or charge.

This handedness causes a great asymmetry between the charges. But the charges still have the same structure, and the exact same "quantum" energy levels. This asymmetry assures that bonding has a one way fit. Same common history.

If one relaxes(discharges) a proton.......it will have the same spectrum as an electron. With a right handed field of course. If one charges an electron, it will have the same spectrum as a proton. With a lefthanded field. Under certain high voltage conditions, such as a thunderstorm, the natural asymmetry of the charges can become inverted for a short period.........this is what science calls anti-matter.

It has become a real puzzle for them. But anti-matter is just regular matter. There is nothing missing.

For a system to work for so long, in the same manner, there has to be simple solutions.

Just like the simple physical solution for the constant velocity of light.

Last edited:
Charge particles and the elements they form, has been on auto pilot since the beginning.

But , that does not mean that a super natural force can not influence and restructure them into animated forms. Living "elements".

Life is super natural. Life is the only singularity that has ever been detected.

And it's only here. With a universe as big and old as ours and to have only one occurrence of it......defines it as super natural.

Life forms natural elements into un-natural structures that have animated motion and choice.

I don't study life. It's beyond my intellect. But the natural physicality is mechanical and easy to understand.

Like light.

Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
I think the realm of coherent/plane waves or spacetime is a where Math originates. The quantum realm sure doesn’t appear to care about math but that is because everything we know about it is unobservable. Maybe the quantum realm has the core of math and spacetime contributes to it. Pi is infinite and so is the quantum realm, maybe it originates there.

Pi is only pi in a plane.

There are variable pi rotations also. This also causes confusion when numbers don't work out. Or a rotational velocity is not what was expected.

So instead of changing to the correct pi, they invent dark matter.

Stars travel in a helical spiral around the center of a galaxy. A variable pi........varies......the tangential V to the angular V ratio, or transform. The linear momentum to angular momentum ratio can be varied too.

Does this compute?