Is Bigfoot real? You likely already know the answer.

Jan 28, 2022
Visit site
Despite a lack of hard evidence, some people believe that Bigfoot, also called Sasquatch, is a giant ape-like creature that roams North America.

Is Bigfoot real? You likely already know the answer. : Read more
Bigfoot: Is the Sasquatch real?
By Benjamin Radford , Patrick Pester published 14 days ago

First, I wish to disclose that I am an interior designer who is fascinated with myths, folklore, pseudoscience and science. Second, I appreciate this article by Benjamin Radford and Patrick Pestor. I find their research and supported theories to be thoughtful and thorough. However, I also find the research and actual expeditions by elite researchers from different science and cultural study backgrounds, in search of a single or (communal Bigfoot) to be at least as equally credible as the points raised in Radford and Pester’s Research, I can tell you from watching many documentaries on the legends and theories of Bigfoot existence (and variety of species thereof) that a growing number of scientists have gone as far as to say, that while they have yet to conclude that Bigfoot exists, they’re now beginning to acknowledge and agree that there is EDNA evidence
“of a species closer to human than primate“, based on hair findings, nesting habitats, tree structures, “gifting“, heat thermal signatures, consistent (and credible) eyewitness accounts, government interference, audible sound tests, footprint plaster molds (and now scanning technology), and video footage by elite researchers deemed credible by many in the science community.

Thirdly, I encourage anyone who’s read Radford and Pester’s article to ask these questions:
- With all of the discoveries of circumstantial evidence of a Bigfoot existence, is ”Bigfoot research” still a folklore likened to that of the Loch Ness monster, as the article clearly suggests?
— Have either of these writers actually done their own expeditions, or have they only (albeit comprehensively) researched other peoples’ findings, and are making determinations by what they have read, and who they have interviewed?

Last edited: