Is all matter made up of both particles and waves?

Dec 27, 2022
Visit site
Pilot waves just quantum geometry of wave-particle field? There must be a local space-time geometry of the wave-particle field. The space-time geometry of the wave-particle field becomes measureable as gravity at Higgs field Ev levels?

Dec 28, 2022
Visit site
While I have no evidence, I believe the notion of duality is an illusion created due to the observers point of vantage being confined within our spacetime.

Consider a superluminal particle moving through a spacetime with 3 time dimensions and one spacial dimension. Does this mean if we apply the equivalence of a Heisenberg uncertainty principle in the mix, it becomes difficult to know when a particle is? What does mass do in a single spatial dimension if it has 3 temporal dimensions to jiggle in?

After thinking about all that just a bit, is it possible that a single gravity well can produce a gravity field in multiple (possibly adjacent) time domains? Is dark matter really normal matter which is actually there, just not yet/then/now?

Dec 28, 2022
Visit site
Great explanation of the limitations of PWT. I'd never heard the Schrödinger phrase about "electrons literally smeared across space" which is a really interesting visual. Understanding the necessity of quantum probabilities for everyday applications, as well as PWT for reality's sake, is important. Not just for comparison, but to make clear that there is still a great void in our complete understanding of wave particle duality.

Dec 29, 2022
Visit site
I can tell you as of right now the interferance pattern was a inverse projection of slit back to source including the complete source so in the case of a laser the result would be a inverted rod and coil so the rod would be dark and the coil light. The coil is the only thing that could be responsible for the pattern observed.

Apr 22, 2020
Visit site
Opposite charges of the same energy/mass interact causing a spin that counterbalances with the charge attraction to create a specific energy-dependent orbital radius. The rotating charges generate an e-m field that propagates at c, the velocity of light, such that the orbiting charges describe a wave motion, that obeys the "right-hand rule". For Diagrams, see: PhotonStructure.com

Last edited: