Interstellar visitor 'Oumuamua could still be alien technology, new study hints

Jan 28, 2020
Visit site
Yeah and it could be a Dairy Queen wrapper too. When there are three or more corroborative facts, we can talk about the alien intelligence possibilities, but right now, it's just something to talk about over a libation.

Jun 19, 2020
Visit site
I will give the World two explanations:
1 - Oumuamua
was accelerating because it was propelled by an alien engine constructed with dark matter and using dark energy... completely invisible for our detection.
2 - Oumuamua was NOT accelerating and the co-op astrophysics student made a mistake in the observations or calculations (like the $900 M lost by Citibank last week).
You pick the explanation that makes more sense...
Cheers!

Aug 20, 2020
Visit site
Whatever it is it's interesting to hear the theories. If it is in fact alien tech we're being a bit ridiculous to fling our probes into outer space for decades then freak out if someone flings theirs our way.

Reactions: Damien Skeens
Aug 20, 2020
Visit site
TO START: The image of a rock like structure is just a guess and could be not even remotely what the object looks like. It is as likely to be a smooth, aluminum looking object as it would be as pictured....a space rock.

Aug 20, 2020
Visit site
You see the elongate shape. You see the speed and direction and you argue over what it is with the supposed possibility it may be sources from alien lifeforms. Never ever have I seen such attention given to close-up sightings of aliens on this planet by individuals like myself. And you call yourselves scientists and 'intelligent' come-on!

Aug 20, 2020
Visit site
1 - Oumuamua
was accelerating because it was propelled by an alien engine constructed with dark matter and using dark energy... completely invisible for our detection.
2 - Oumuamua was NOT accelerating and the co-op astrophysics student made a mistake in the observations or calculations (like the $900 M lost by Citibank last week).
Cheers!
the World thanks you endlessly. What amazing insight. The Universe is a better place now

Aug 20, 2020
Visit site
a few thousand years ago those foolish primitive tribes believed that natural phenomena like thunder and lightning were signs from the gods.

How far mankind has advanced. We replaced gods with aliens.

Aug 21, 2020
Visit site
What about the possibilities of it propelling itself through our solar system Magnetically?. Like, some of the different meteors, asteroids etc., Are usually all combined with varieties of metals and you know how kinetic energy works so what if one side is just continuously propelling and pushing the object throughout our solar system and keeping it on a solar system track I guess you can say. I don't know truly. I do not go to school for this but I've always found it fascinating. So I'm just throwing the idea out there.

Aug 21, 2020
Visit site
Whatever it is it's interesting to hear the theories. If it is in fact alien tech we're being a bit ridiculous to fling our probes into outer space for decades then freak out if someone flings theirs our way.
I know this is completely random in way off topic from what I actually posted about thinking that maybe it could be propelling itself magnetically throughout space but, a funny thought though would be if "aliens" were demonstrating old technology buy catapulting asteroids throughout our solar system 😂

Aug 24, 2020
Visit site
1 - Oumuamua
Cheers!

The first one, because it wasn't just one scientist observing Oumuamua, it was several. And it accelerating is something that would have been easily proven or disproven. Pluse we haven't even seen a single image of Oumuamua, it could have a solar sail, it could even by ion engine or a fusion engine, although that's a bit hard to believe. Most likely its just a solar sail.

Although its very possible it was a hydrogen iceberg that formed at the same point it was thrown into space for some reason.

Sooner or later Astrophysics must come to grips with Astrobiology if intelligent life elsewhere is to be believed. In other words, the origin and biochemical composition of these 'multicellular' aliens has to have a place in the discussion. Blue-green algae in a spaceship-type object won't cut it.