Insiders: COVID-19 virus is a bioweapon!

Jan 23, 2021
This is a 100% true account of what happened before and after the COVID-19 outbreak in Wuhan, China toward the end of 2019 and in early months of 2020.

Actually, this is the first and only such account in the world and science should not turn a blind eye to it.

However, it depends on yourself to believe it or not.

Insiders’ Brave Disclosure: COVID-19 Virus Is A Bioweapon!

https://forum.samharris.org/forum/viewthread/72682/#921342

Nov 12, 2020
Hard evidence is required to substantiate Sars-Cov-2, covid-19, as a Bioweapon. E.G.: blood samples, sundry documents, genetic analysis , protected interviews with patients, medical workers, researchers and government employees. That has not happened. In fact, just the opposite has been documented/claimed repeatedly since the pandemic started. N.B.: The release of a Bioweapon whether directly or inadvertently can be considered and Act of War or at least an act of gross incompetence. In a world, complicated by international tensions, deep distrusts, a global pandemic and "hair trigger" nuclear weapons capabilities, it is foolhardy in the extreme to raise the specter of a Bioweapon or victimization via a Bioweapon without the hard evidence to prove that assertion to the world.

Reactions: JeetsN123
Jan 23, 2021
Hard evidence is required to substantiate Sars-Cov-2, covid-19, as a Bioweapon. E.G.: blood samples, sundry documents, genetic analysis , protected interviews with patients, medical workers, researchers and government employees. That has not happened. In fact, just the opposite has been documented/claimed repeatedly since the pandemic started. N.B.: The release of a Bioweapon whether directly or inadvertently can be considered and Act of War or at least an act of gross incompetence. In a world, complicated by international tensions, deep distrusts, a global pandemic and "hair trigger" nuclear weapons capabilities, it is foolhardy in the extreme to raise the specter of a Bioweapon or victimization via a Bioweapon without the hard evidence to prove that assertion to the world.
Thanks for your comments.

Theoretically, what you said is a probability, but factually, seems impossible: USA has been fiercely and governmentally accusing China of the COVID-19 bioweapon and China is forced to counterpunch, and now both are counting on WHO investigations.

It is understandable that rigid science and even politics tend to disregard personal account of a fact or facts. When COVID-19 initially broke out in Wuhan, there were personal accounts of a SARS-like breakout, but experts/scientists/politics were stubborn in going their scientific way as you have required, and the result became very ugly.

Jul 2, 2020
politics tend to disregard personal account of a fact or facts.
I am a bit confused by your intentions. All your posts seem to reflect Chinese Government claims that Covid-19 is a US Government bio-weapon.

As you do not want to answer the question about what scientific evidence there is that Covid-19 was a bio-weapon and think personal accounts are probably more important, it would be helpful if you could clarify which of the 4 personal accounts from China listed below you believe are true.

This will help us understand your full openness to personal accounts

1. Are the personal accounts of Chinese Government policies against the Uyghurs in the Xinjiang region of China true and if so are these policies acceptable ?

2. Are the CCP actions in suppressing the human rights of people in Tibet and Hong Kong true and if so are these policies acceptable ?

3. Is the continued suppression by President Xi and the CCP of public discussion about the poor handling of Covid-19, including the removal of references to Winnie the Pooh handling the Covid-19 situation badly, on social media true and if so are these policies acceptable ?

4. Has President Xi Jinping been wrong to, declare GMO crops a top national priority and, give GMO his personal support?

A simple yes or no to each question would be great.

The USA, EU, UK the West etc have many faults and have handled Covid-19 badly, and we can address those points later if you like.

Thank you

Just to be clear you previously mentioned in your other posts the CCP has forced GMO crops on China and you think this is wrong.

Last edited:
Nov 12, 2020
Folks! The plethora of sundry covid-19 posts have made their points; they are now starting to sound like "beating a dead horse". However, there are latent salient issues to be considered. For one, I, and I think many others, would appreciate some/any data on any researched/probable/even "quesstaments" about the direction of/rate of the mutations of the Sar-Cov-2, covid-19 virus . The fear is that this pandemic could effect, even derail, the future of global space exploration. Specifically, my concerns are that a crew of the ISS could get infected while in space, and that the sundry probes to the moon, Mars, comet/asteroids could further spread covid-19 which could then mutate, and "be brought back to Earth in mutated form in any return samples or in crew members. Surely, precautions are being taken to prevent such initial propagation ? Anyone have some information or specific links regarding these two issues, (mutations and contamination prevention)? Thanks.

Jan 23, 2021
Folks! The plethora of sundry covid-19 posts have made their points; they are now starting to sound like "beating a dead horse". However, there are latent salient issues to be considered. For one, I, and I think many others, would appreciate some/any data on any researched/probable/even "quesstaments" about the direction of/rate of the mutations of the Sar-Cov-2, covid-19 virus . The fear is that this pandemic could effect, even derail, the future of global space exploration. Specifically, my concerns are that a crew of the ISS could get infected while in space, and that the sundry probes to the moon, Mars, comet/asteroids could further spread covid-19 which could then mutate, and "be brought back to Earth in mutated form in any return samples or in crew members. Surely, precautions are being taken to prevent such initial propagation ? Anyone have some information or specific links regarding these two issues, (mutations and contamination prevention)? Thanks.
This sounds like a reasonable hypothesis, but COVID-19 viruses can only live on living creatures, like humans, animals, etc., and they should need oxygen to survie. So, even they were brought to the moon, Mars, etc., they will not live outside a spacecraft. So, the real problem is: what if one or more than one astronauts were infected but not detected, though the possibility is very small, and another possibilty is that if the viruses were so "wise" that they mutated into the undetectable, just as the asymptomatic has occured?

Jan 23, 2021
I am a bit confused by your intentions. All your posts seem to reflect Chinese Government claims that Covid-19 is a US Government bio-weapon.

As you do not want to answer the question about what scientific evidence there is that Covid-19 was a bio-weapon and think personal accounts are probably more important, it would be helpful if you could clarify which of the 4 personal accounts from China listed below you believe are true.

This will help us understand your full openness to personal accounts

1. Are the personal accounts of Chinese Government policies against the Uyghurs in the Xinjiang region of China true and if so are these policies acceptable ?

2. Are the CCP actions in suppressing the human rights of people in Tibet and Hong Kong true and if so are these policies acceptable ?

3. Is the continued suppression by President Xi and the CCP of public discussion about the poor handling of Covid-19, including the removal of references to Winnie the Pooh handling the Covid-19 situation badly, on social media true and if so are these policies acceptable ?

4. Has President Xi Jinping been wrong to, declare GMO crops a top national priority and, give GMO his personal support?

The USA, EU, UK the West etc have many faults and have handled Covid-19 badly, and we can address those points later if you like.

Thank you

Just to be clear you previously mentioned in your other posts the CCP has forced GMO crops on China and you think this is wrong.

As you might know, there have been 2 stages of Chinese government's claims about the origin of COVID-19 virus.

The 1st one was that it originated in China based on falsified studies that pointed to bats or wild animals in China. And under the pressure from experts/researchers/scientists and netizens who share the same claim, they quickly passed the so-called "the strictest wildlife protection law in history" which has caused heavy loss to wildlife breeders across China. My experience, history, facts and studies have all said this is not true. So I fully oppose this claim after I have strong evidence against it. This claim is not limited to China, but has int'l background.

The 2nd one is the one that Chinese government is making now: origin in USA after more studies and facts have so indicated or expressed.

I did not follow the Chinese government on the 2nd claim. I began to think about the origin only after the Trumps' have made continuous claims that it is a "China virus" or China has spread the virus worldwide and has caused disaster to the world. After collecting enough information and evidence, I began my own analysis and conclusions, as can be seen from my long article, many points I expressed are not mentioned by the Chinese government.

It is a counterpunch for my country, just as you have been counterpunching for your country, both trying to base on facts and evidence.

As we are talking about sth. scientific, I do not wish to get politics involved, but since you care about it, I can reveal my brief idea.

You seem to be a patriot and me too. What is the most important thing for a patriot? To me, it is the love of and work for the country and the people genuinely and correctly. If a party/government does the same, we can support and praise it, if it does otherwise, a patriot should do otherwise against it, just as I have been strongly criticising and condemning the fake CCP and Chinese government for pushing chronically deadly biotoxic GMOs with USA to mass poison and kill the Chinese people.

Surprised by my claim of "fake CCP"? That's possibly because you do not really understand the CCP and China. Briefly, the fake CCP has just brought great harm and disasters to China and the Chinese people through over-40-year (1980~2012) evil collaboration with USA. As this is somewhat sensitive even for the forum, I will try to post it hereunder, but it depends if the forum will let it go.

Now to answer your questions.

[1. Are the personal accounts of Chinese Government policies against the Uyghurs in the Xinjiang region of China true and if so are these policies acceptable ?

2. Are the CCP actions in suppressing the human rights of people in Tibet and Hong Kong true and if so are these policies acceptable ?]

Not all Uyghurs are good people and their accounts can be half true and half false. Better not trust them all. Actually Chinese government know that the Uyghurs in Xinjiang and the Tibetans have sth. special or different from the majority Han nationality, so the Uyghurs and Tibetans have been enjoying much more favorable policies than the Hans and many other minority nationalitiess. But the few Uyghurs are not satisfied. They, supported by USA and some other countries, have been trying to create riots in Xinjiang and break away from China, or seek independence by sacrificing the ordinary Uyghurs who believe in them. The same with the few Tibetans staying in USA or India.

If you were the Chinese government, would you allow this to happen? If this happened in USA, would you or any US government allow it to happen?

As US government, esp, US intelligence, has been regarding China as a major rival or even an enemy, will they support the Uyghurs and Tibetans favorable for China or unfavorable for China?

That's how the Xinjiang problem and Tibet problem came into being and how USA and its allies got deeply involved. It does not have much to do with human rights, but much to do with the politics between USA and China: USA and its allies just want to use the few separatist Uyghurs and Tibetans to plunge China into endless international troubles, thus retarding China's image and development. But this is understandable for int'l politics, though not acceptable. If you really care about human rights in Xinjiang and/or Tibet, I'd suggest that you or your trusted people go personally there to meet the ordinary people as the majority and find out what they say about government policies and human rights, instead of just listening to the few used as "cat's paw" by USA and its allies which have been somewhat or totally hostile to China.

Regarding what has been happening in HK, a point to note is that HK is a part of China, just highly autonomous but not independent. But the HKers launching riots in HK has been demanding breakaway or independence from China rule. Atually HKers have been enjoying even much more favorable policies than the Uyghurs and Tibetans, for which I and many Chinese people enviously disrespect the Chinese government. The bottomline of the fake CCP/government that really feared criticisms from USA and its allies before 2013 was that HKers could do whatever they wished for, but just not to seek or declare independence, and this super free situation lasted till before the widespread riots. So, the HKers do not have enough human rights? Doesn't this sound like the riots occupying US Congress? Was this tolerated by USA? So, why should China tolerate the much worse situation in HK? Hasn't USA purged the rioters? Yes, even till today and into future, but why cannot China purge the HK rioters? HK rioters caused destructive public disturbances more than half a year, yet US rioters, just a few days. So the HK rioters do not enjoy enough human rights?

[3. Is the continued suppression by President Xi and the CCP of public discussion about the poor handling of Covid-19, including the removal of references to Winnie the Pooh handling the Covid-19 situation badly, on social media true and if so are these policies acceptable ?]

After the pandemic in China was contained, esp., in Wuhan, there was a period of free discussion in social media and investigations by reporters about the poor handling of COVID-19 in the initial stage, from which people in China and other countries got to know the whistlebower doctors were wrongly punished and sufficient measures had not been taken to stop the virus from spreading. Officials involved were disciplined or punished, the highest being the removal of the party secretary of Hubei Province with Wuhan as its capital. And the discussion can continue till today if done in the proper way. Just couple of days ago, I strongly criticised and condemned the evil Ministry of Health, including China CDC for not doing enough to contain the virus in the first place, including the totally wrong information from their 2 expert investigation teams and I'm still ok.

A principle is: the right thing for the right time. Since that period is settled, and people and the country have more important things to do now, what's the good of making endless talk about it?

Regarding the Pooh reference, Americans are free to do it at their will but not for me and the majority of the Chinese people, becasue President Xi has been doing much better for China and the Cihinese people during his 7 years in office than the evil 40-year fake CCP/government, esp., his handling of the COVID-19 has won almost unanimous approval and support in China, though he has to work with the evil 40-year fake CCP. When he is doing good things for China and the Chinese people, he deserve some respect.

This is not peculiar to China and President Xi, to same to USA and Americans. If you say sth. bad about Trump in front of Trump fans, what will happen? When I say COVID-19 virus originated in USA based on facts and evidence, will you accept it? Will US president accpet it? If the Chinese made bad reference to President Biden, will you accept it if you respect him?

If you or USA do not like sth., why try to force it on China? That's how international distrust, trouble or conflicts arise.

[4. Has President Xi Jinping been wrong to, declare GMO crops a top national priority and, give GMO his personal support? ]

Yes, he is wrong in this repect, and I can say this even directly to him on behalf of myself, GMO opponents, China and the Chinese people.

But GMO situation in China is complicated. GMOs were forced on China by the evil 40-year fake CCP in collaboration with the evil USA biotech groups and politicians to poison the Chinese people. As you may know, many Americans have also been fighting against the chronically deadly biotoxic GMOs and glyphosate poisoning. So, basically, the evils in China are the same as the evils in USA, both working hard to bring harm and disasters to the people.

Actually, President Xi is not so powerful as he appears to be, given the fact that he is in office for just 7 years. As the GMO evils, just like in USA, control the government, the media and academics, he has to depend on them and work with them. This is half of his GMO story.

The other half is that he also declared that "it is normal for the society/the Chinese people to debate or doubt GMOs". If things really happened as he said, you know what would happen? GMO evils would be at great risk. But the powerful GMO evils are clever and wise. They simply disregarded this half of his GMO declaration with their solid control of government and media and just keep propogandadizing their GMO lies and rumors that GMO food/government-approved GMO food is absolutely safe and safe to eat!

On one hand, this contradictory GMO situation arises due to the solid power of GMO evils, including the government which is a major evil player in nationwide GMO poisoning; on the other hand, it arises becasue of his seemingly neutral policy: to combine the fake CCP with the real CCP, and I do not thik this will work well, because in the long run, right will not coexist with wrong, just like paradise will not coexist with hell. So, a simple interpretatin of his neutral policy is: he will do good things as well as bad thigs to China and the Chinese people, just like the current GMO situation which actually benefits the powerful GMO evils. But I hope and somewhat believe, that, after he has fully secured power, things will change for the better instead of neutral or even worse.

Finally, I do not work for CCP or Chinese government, just for myself, my family , China and the Chinese people. This is why I can criticise and condemn the CCP and the Chinese government if they are harming China and the Chinese people. And, of course, if they are doing good/right things for China and the Chinese people, I also objectively evaluate them.

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2021
These few days, I have been talking about COVID-19 on a few US forums, yet the most I came across are not the scientific Americans but attacks from some Americans that I'm launching a propoganda for the Chinese government or the CCP. I must say that this is pure coincidence and I'm not working for CCP or Chinese government, as can be verified from my reply in the above post.

Actually, many Americans do not know much about CCP and just learned from the mainstream media and politics in USA and its allies. But you really know what the mainstream media and politics controlled by interest groups are like? As I see it, just like what Mike Pompeo have inadvertently disclosed: "We lied, we cheated, we stole." No haste, frankly, nowadays, it is the same with the mainstream in China, as China and USA have been "couple" for about 40 years during the rule of the fake CCP, a good example of "birds of a feather flock together".

Mike Pompeo : “I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole.”

Obviously, the 99% or the people are just victims of the mainstream in USA and In China. So I'd think that at least the people in both countries need to have better understandig of each other. One important aspect of better understanding is the better understanding of the ruling party/government, yet this is a hard job, because if not good friends/allies, the ruling party/government of one country often tries to sow distrust between the 2 countries and the people, which has happened between China and USA, and this can significantly hinder the mutual understanding between the people.

My following post could bring some big surprise to many American people, and at least the CCP they have been so used to talking about are almost completely not the same. Or, to put it in another way: one cannot really understand China and the Chinese people without a good understanding of the CCP.

As this posting appears to be somewhat sensitive, though fully based on truth and facts, the forum could delete it, because the US mainstream has been propogandadizing that the CCP is evil and devil. However, the CCP painted pitch black by US mainstream is the real and good CCP and the CCP hailed as "couple" by US mainstream and China's mainstream is evil and devil.

If the post is deleted, it is ok and understandable, but rember:

There have been 3 CCPs in China: the 1st one from 1921~1976, the 2nd one from 1976~2012 and the 3rd one from 2013~now.

The 1st CCP by 1976 was really representing and working for the Chinese people, as well for people all over the world. They put the Chinese people before themselves as Masters of China and created a paradise for the Chinese people.

The 2nd CCP overthrew everything the real CCP had done for China, the Chinese people and people in the world and just listen to the evil mainstream in USA and its allies, bringing great harm and disasters to China and the Chinese people. It is a fake and evil CCP.

The 3rd CCP is trying to combine the 1st and 2nd CCPs and find its own way out. I have no conclusion for the 3rd CCP yet.

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2021
Paradise lost: how come the real CCP "genocided 70+~80+million Chinese people"?
By Sunshine Li, China

Recently, I "walked" through a few US forums talking about the origin of COVID-19 and was a little surprised that some American netizens are still claiming that "CCP (Chinese Communit Party) murdered/genocided 70+/80+million Chinese people" as an attack on me.

I was surprised just a little because it was about 10 years ago that I learned of this claim by a handful of Chinese or pseudo Chinese netizens in some Chinese forums. This claim has been abandoned in China for about 10 years now, but it is still surprisingly alive in USA among some American or pseudo American netizens.

Since it is a gigantic number and a gigantic claim, one with the right mind needs to ask such a question: where did the gigantic claim originate?

Where? China or USA?

I can tell you the truth: it 100% originated in China, and almost 100% from within the CCP, or a hybird jointly manufactured by the CCP and USA!

Unbelieable? And especially unbelievable that it originated from within the CCP?

But it's true, and I'm just telling the truth.

Puzzled? As quite some Americans tend to think that the CCP is prone to cover up unfavorable things, how could the CCP itself have created and propogandadized this most shocking gigantic claim that the CCP "murdered/genocided 70+/80+million Chinese people" to the Chinese, the Americans and other people in the wolrd?

Shocking and unimagiable?

Now here's the why and the how to solve the mystery and your puzzle.

Couple of days ago, another forum guy threw this gigantic claim at me. I thought he is not a bad guy or a pseudo American. And as he is not the only American who has 100% faith in such a gigantic claim, I decided to spare some time to briefly tell him and all other such Americans and all other such people the truth, and here we go.

[Your second point is based on your deep hate of China, or, specifically, the real CCP, which I can safely tell you that you have fallen to the lies and rumors of the Sino-US evil mainstream politics and media.

You said "their genocide of 70M+ Chinese people", and some Sino-US evil guys said "80M+Chinese people". I'd say that these numbers are too small for their lies and rumors attacking the real CCP. Those Sino-US evil guys should go bigger by doubling or tripling the fabricated numbers.

I know I face risks or danger when I say this, but I must tell the truth.

There have been 3 CCPs in China: the 1st one from 1921~1976, the 2nd one from 1976~2012 and the 3rd one from 2013~now.

I love the first one but I don't like the 2nd one and strongly condemn it, and of the 3rd CCP, I have not come to a conclusion yet, just watching its words and actions.

The 1st CCP by 1976 was really representing and working for the Chinese people. They put the Chinese people before themselves as Masters of China.

The Chinese people under their leadership worked very hard to change China from one of the poorest and most backward countries in the world in 1949 to the 6th industralized country in the world in 1976, with a population of 0.4 billion in 1949 to about 1 billion in 1976, just a matter of 27 years.

How backward was China before 1949? Even matches needed to be imported, though the ancient Chinese invented gun powder.

So, the Chinese people had to work very hard to rebuild China almost from scratch, yet, they lived the best life in history, because they were not only verbally regarded as masters of China by the 1st real CCP, but in fact were. Farmers/peasants took collective control of farmland and workers, of mills and factories across China. Excellent farmers and workers could be promoted as leaders of all levels, the highest was to the central government, like US congress and WH government. Leaders of all levels must spare time to live and work with farmers and workers and listen to and accpet their opinions, comments and criticisms and were subject to their full supervision.

The governments at all levels took good care of almost everything regarding life, work and welfare of the Chinese people: no loss of jobs; free or almost free housing, education, medicare; fully paid retirement, etc. to enable the Chinese people to live as healthy, happy, carefree and worryfree as possible.

I have an 8-year childhood memory of the real CCP and what the society was like across China by 1976: almost no deception, no drug trafficking, almost no human trafficking, very low crime, rare corruption, no bureaucracy, no prostitution, happy and healthy families, friendly and kind-hearted people, good relations between officials and the people, very high level of social safety, little or no pollution, no chemical-toxic food, no biotoxic food ....

If a child wandered alone across China at that time, guess what would happen? He would meet with kind-hearted people everywhere, and even take free rides, enjoy free meals and free hotels all the way and he would finally be sent back home safe, healthy and strong.

If there were paradise on earth, I think China during these 27 years under the 1st real CCP created a paradise for the Chinese people. Of course, I did not realize this and took it for granted as a child, but I learned this through the evil capitalism in China from 1980 till now, about 40 years' bitter lesson!

The real CCP by 1976 not only worked for the good of the Chinese people, but also worked for the good of the oppressed people worldwide. They supported the black people in USA in fighting for their rights and freedom; they supported the people in Asia, Africa and Latin America in fighting against colonialists and imperialists, and these countries finally became independent countries.

So, what's wrong with this 1st real CCP by 1976? Then how come the stunning and gigantic lie and rumor that the real CCP that loved the people so much killed 70+/80+million Chinese people? Who most hate the real CCP? Of course, the cunning and evil enemies of the real CCP, the Chinese people and people in the world.

In September, 1976 after the death of the beloved top leader of the 1st real CCP, the 2nd CCP slowly changed color by wiping out real CCP members from 1976 to 1980.

By 1980, the key members of the 2nd CCP thought the slow color changing needed to be converted into full color changing and they succeeded. What is a full color changing? Overthrow everything the real CCP had done for China, the Chinese people and people in the world and just listen to the evil mainstream in USA and its allies, follow USA in everything, and become even worse than USA to the Chinese people and China, bringing out/reviving all the evils and crimes wiped out or supressed by the 1st real CCP! For example, in USA, the pro-GMO USDA even promoted organic agriculture, but in China, everything edible GMOs! The officials of Ministry of Agriculture even tried in every evil way to kill and wipe out non-GMO crops across the country, just to fully poison and kill the Chinese people for the evil mainstream in USA! Politically, just like in USA, China was then full of deceptive, corrupt and evil officials and journalists under the 2nd fake evil CCP.

A big problem for the 2nd fake evil CCP is: in the first few years of full color changing, how to persuade the Chinese people to accept their evil politics, as the majority of the Chinese people really loved the 1st real CCP and its top leader.

As a proverb goes: birds of a feather flock together.

The 2nd fake CCP, at least as evil as US mainstream, certainly had countless ways to do that: just paint the 1st real CCP as black and as criminal as possible through countless lies and rumors. And this did work very well for the evil people and people who did not know the truth, with the great help from US evil mainstream politicians, media and evil guys ppropagandizing the same stunning lies and rumors to China and the American people. Among those countless lies and rumors, one of the most stunning one is that the real CCP murdered/genocided 70+/80+million Chinese people!

Now, just appreciate what the former CIA director and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has disclosed, will anyone still believe in this gigantic lie and rumor possibly jointly created by the evil Sino-US politicians?

Video: Mike Pompeo About CIA: We Lied, We Cheated, We Stole
https://nationandstate.com/2020/10/21/video-mike-pompeo-about-cia-we-lied-we-cheated-we-stole
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/mike-pompeo-about-cia-we-lied-we-cheated-we-stole_qJg36PHHoQOq3Qr.html
https://newspunch.com/cia-director-lied-cheated-stole-mike-pompeo
https://www.telesurenglish.net/news/We-Lied-Cheated-and-Stole-Pompeo-Comes-Clean-About-CIA-20190424-0033.html
[“I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole. We had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment.”]

Just as some experts studying China have said, the 2nd fake and evil CCP has outdone USA in evil capitalism; yes, they have created countless disasters for China and the Chinese people, with the most terrible one being the GMO disaster, which the more or less patriotic evil capitalism in USA has done almost just half as bad.

Chinese Model: Why China Does Capitalism Better than U.S.
http://content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2043235,00.html

Why Peter Schiff will say China does capitalism better than America
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2012/03/why-peter-schiff-will-say-china-does-capitalism-better-than-america-at-the-march-13-slate-intelligence-squared-debate-in-new-york-city.html

Another truth is that since 2013, things began to change a little for the better in China with the new CCP or the 3rd CCP in power. It seems a little different from the 1st and the 2nd CCPs. It seems to be trying to combine the 1st and 2nd CCPs and find its own neutral way out. It has been cracking down on evil corrupt officials and advocate a people-centered policy, which looks like the 1st CCP, but is still walking on the evil way of the 2nd fake CCP: money first, money is everything, GMOs go, go, go, meanwhile trying to work 50% for the Chinese people and 50% for internal and external billionaires. As said above, I have no conclusion for the 3rd CCP yet.

Obviously, the US evil mainstream like the 2nd evil fake CCP, just as they like themselves and hate the 1st real CCP. And no surprise, when the 3rd CCP applied just a little from the 1st real CCP, they became mad and fiercely attacked the 3rd CCP.

Again, I'm no CCP and not working for the CCP/government, just working for myself, my family, the society and the Chinese people, maybe just a real socialist.

As a witness of the 1st real CCP, the 2nd evil fake CCP and the current 3rd CCP, I'm just telling the brief truth, but it depends on you to believe/accept it or not.]

So, obviously, the downfall of the 1st real CCP after 1976 means paradise lost for the Chinese people and people in the world.

In 2021, it is the 100 anniversary of the CCP since its founding in 1921, however, I will only memorize the real CCP by 1976, because, from 1921~1949, the real CCP went through all types hardships no other humans could endure in order to save the Chinese people from domestic and foreign cruel oppression and destruction and to liberate China as a sad semi-colony, and again, from 1949~1976, the real CCP went through all types of hardships in leading the Chinese people to rebuild China into a paradise. But after 1976, all the efforts of the real CCP and the Chinese people were ruined by the 2nd evil fake CCP, paradise lost! At least, for one thing, if still under the 1st real CCP, the Chinese people would not have been forced to eat chronically deadly biotoxin-saturated GMO food each meal and each day and suffered heavy casualties year after year!

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2020
I understand you believe there were 3 CCP eras. I respect your right to express this view.

I hope you respect the view that how the current era 2013 on CCP acts and determines what is true to a range of matters, will indicate the CCPs willingness to find meaningful ways to address Covid-19 and so effects the world Covid situation.

I hope you are open to expressing your opinion on if the CCP is taking the actions below in China or are these stories just false.

Please anwser the questions I asked you previously about the current CCP and if you believe the events set out below are true?

1. Are the personal accounts of Chinese Government policies against the Uyghurs in the Xinjiang region of China true ?

2. Are the CCP actions in suppressing the human rights of people in Tibet and Hong Kong true ?

3. Is the continued suppression by President Xi and the CCP of public discussion about the poor handling of Covid-19, including the removal of references to Winnie the Pooh handling the Covid-19 situation badly, on social media true ?

As you point out the USA and others have many failings. I believe this is true and many of these failings are admitted and discussed by some in the West in public forums including the cancel culture that tries to engineer opinion.

Noam Chomsky a left wing thinker expresses his fears of both the left and right wing cancel cultures around the world and the damage being done to all humans

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yuVqfKYbGvE&list=PL5R87nA_A7ig0kxpl-w7KyJ8UcYVZNOwU&index=1

Jan 23, 2021
1. Are the personal accounts of Chinese Government policies against the Uyghurs in the Xinjiang region of China true ?
2. Are the CCP actions in suppressing the human rights of people in Tibet and Hong Kong true ?
---No, because the few Uyghurs, Tibetans and HKers conected with USA, its allies and India are actually separatists, rioters,ciminals or even terrorists and do not deserve full human rights. This is the case in any independent cuntry, including USA. Yet, the majority of people in these 3 areas enjoy good human rights. These separatists, rioters, criminals or even terrorists were taught or trained by the professinal liar CIA and what they claimed is mostly not true.

3. Is the continued suppression by President Xi and the CCP of public discussion about the poor handling of Covid-19, including the removal of references to Winnie the Pooh handling the Covid-19 situation badly, on social media true ?
---No. This is just media control, not suppression. Media control can happen in any independent country when necessary. In USA, media control even extended to former President Trump and his fans.

---Yes, wrong, because GMOs are chronically deadly biotoxic and should be totally banned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 25, 2020
Hard evidence?? Of course, anybody can walk into either Wuhan or Fort Detrick and ask if bio-weapons are being produced and can we have all of their documents associated with them. This should only take about 15-20 minutes and we will not have to speculate any longer.

You only have to look at the development within the virus to determine if changes occurred naturally or were inserted. Review Envelop gp41. this sequence is currently found in only 3 virus'... HIV, Bat Corona-virus and Covid. If you can explain how this was developed naturally, then maybe you have a case but until then, one needs to assume that this occurrence needs additional study.

Heck, during the Reagan Administration, the CDC sent 40 shipments of weapons grade agents to Hussein so that he could use them against Iran and this is a matter of public record. So, to demand "hard evidence" is absolutely ridiculous and to even suggest it is a diversion of existing facts.

Nov 12, 2020
No one can walk in to a bio lab and ask for cooperation or data without judicial and/or political authority. Thus, I'll opt for additional study. However, I expect continued politically dithering. My opinion: A Bioweapon is an implement of war; it's use either unintentionally or intentionally could have untoward consequences which could readily spiral out of control. The saying "look before you leap" applies. P.S. The Iran - Iraq War did produce future consequences for the U.S. whose involvement was public record, but in my opinion had unanticipated consequences throughout the middle-east.

Last edited:
Nov 12, 2020
In the U.S. the Home Depot outlets and other similar hardware outlets usually have N95 face masks in stock. These masks come in a box of 20 and are used for protection in potentially contaminated areas and dusty areas, such as a livestock barn. Note: your primary health care provider could provide face mask recommendations based upon your intended activities.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 10, 2020
The horseshoe bat lives 600 miles from Wuhan.. they were caught and being worked on since 2016..
what gets me is Sars Cov 2 doesnt seem to have been Isolated.
US, canada, Australia, Uk cant provide an isloated version of the virus.. If i am wrong please share the link to the lab/country that achieved this.. Thanks

Feb 10, 2020
In the U.S. the Home Depot outlets and other similar hardware outlets usually have N95 face masks in stock. These masks come in a box of 20 and are used for protection in potentially contaminated areas and dusty areas, such as a livestock barn. Note: your primary health care provider could provide face mask recommendations based upon your intended activities.
Do not use surgical masks, seek the Standford Uni recent paper on mask wearing

ASK THE COMMUNITY

Latest posts