Infinity is the Only Truth

efarina96

BANNED
Oct 17, 2020
Visit site
The emergence of spacetime as we understand is only possible given the persistent existence of infinity, beyond primitive notions of beginnings and ends. The Big Bang or any other description of a Universal emergence can only possibly exist given an infinite Universe that has no beginning and no end. Time is essentially our experience of motion relative to observation. The potential rules governing such observation relative to motion are infinite, therefore time is infinite. The idea that light moving at 300,000 km/sec in a vacuum is the only possible means of perceiving the Universe is absurd. The potential for our biological experience of time is tied into a limitation on our fundamental capacity for processing information characterized by the finite speed of light, which is the core characteristic of our emergent experience. Space is what is observed, time is how we observe it. Both exist relative to each other, and both exist ultimately as infinity. Infinity is not that which is endless beyond any possible description, it is a definitive collection of an infinity of unique finite experiences. Our finite observations of reality exist collectively as an eternal continuum comprised by an infinity of self perpetuating infinities (every infinity spawning an infinity of relative infinities characterized by finite observation that can never be described with 100% accuracy. Hence, the zeptosecond for example, is the smallest unit of time we have ever measured, but it is not a fundamental unit of time- infinity is. We will be able to make more and more precise measurements of time forever if we so wish). In this simple understanding it is clear that the only thing that can be perfectly described, but never perfectly understood, is infinity. The Universe is infinite, and all attempts to understand it are fundamentally flawed until or unless the information processed is infinite. Hence the only way to truly understand the Universe as a whole is to have an infinite mind with no beginning and no end. If humans today were granted immortality, and lived forever increasing our collective capacity for information processing as we go, we would still not fit this description, because we have a definitive beginning or emergence, which is directly reflective of our observation of light which granted us our beginning. But try to pinpoint the exact moment of that emergence down to a fundamental unit of time and you will never succeed. That which is infinitely great is also infinitely small. Many scientists believe a belief in God is irrational, but the only thing that is irrational is believing that science will triumph above all else and lift humanity into a purely rational existence. There will always be a greater understanding waiting to be found, more and more information to process and more and more to experience and learn. As we learn, as we grow and move forward, every attempt to understand the Universe will be fundamentally flawed because none of us is God. Nothing is perfect, everything is perfect.

Infinity is not related to truth. Infinity might or might not exist. For infinity to exist, some continuous additive process must exist. Something would have to be in continuous creation. OR in a continuous rotation. One might consider that an infinity. It doesn't have gain......but it has no end. Infinity is one way. If it went the other way......it would stop.

But truth is constant, you can't add or subtract from it. No probability or randomness is allowed to exist with truth. If your truth changes........you haven't found it yet.

efarina96

BANNED
Oct 17, 2020
Visit site
Infinity is not related to truth. Infinity might or might not exist. For infinity to exist, some continuous additive process must exist. Something would have to be in continuous creation. OR in a continuous rotation. One might consider that an infinity. It doesn't have gain......but it has no end. Infinity is one way. If it went the other way......it would stop.

But truth is constant, you can't add or subtract from it. No probability or randomness is allowed to exist with truth. If your truth changes........you haven't found it yet.
Hey buddy! So nice of you to reply! Now, you seem to be facing a normal human struggle, which is a difficulty with absolute clarity that can best be understood by a single statement: Nothing is perfect, everything is perfect (I.e. the only perfect description of reality is an endless description with no beginning and no end, one that relies on a cumulative understanding of the infinity of finite observations which concurrently perpetuate reality). I myself struggle sometimes with communicating clearly, which is a direct result of the failure of our society to properly educate people in the use of language (grammar in 3rd grade so you forget, one or two years of foreign language in high school when we have lost our capacity to learn it, and we wonder why our society has communication issues!)
So I am going to help you. Since creating a uniform standard of language in a society whose culture does not value language is impossible, I am going to use the magical construct of clarifying questions!
Please, would you be so kind as to explain what you mean by "continuous additive process"? This terminology seems quite vague and I cannot read your mind. If I understand you correctly, I believe you could be referring to the eternal continuum of observation I just described for you.
"Something would have to be in continuous creation. OR in a continuous rotation. One might consider that an infinity. It doesn't have gain......but it has no end. Infinity is one way. If it went the other way......it would stop." So if I understand you correctly, you are making the argument that vectors are real but lines are not? Doesn't seem like a very sound argument to me but do feel free to explain.
"But truth is constant, you can't add or subtract from it. No probability or randomness is allowed to exist with truth. If your truth changes........you haven't found it yet."
If you read what I wrote and understood what I meant (which may be different than how it sounds to you, hence the importance of clarifying questions) you would never have written this.
But thank you for undermining your initial statement that infinity has nothing to do with truth and affirming the following passage:
"There will always be a greater understanding waiting to be found, more and more information to process and more and more to experience and learn. As we learn, as we grow and move forward, every attempt to understand the Universe will be fundamentally flawed because none of us is God. Nothing is perfect, everything is perfect."
So if you are implying, as it seems to me, that I have not been 100% consistent in everything I have written, you are absolutely right. If you think you are undermining my fundamental point, you are actually reinforcing it, for which I am greatful! If you would like to banter about who is right or wrong to no end by all means I am not stopping you. If you would like to make clarifications or addendums to your initial statement, or ask me any clarifying questions, I am here for a civilized conversation if we can maintain it. God bless!