In global climate strike, youth demand action worldwide

"On Friday (March 25), tens of thousands of young people across the world mobilized for a global climate strike, demanding that world leaders take action to curb the environmental abuses driving catastrophic climate change. "

and

"Protests against the cost-of-living crisis have taken place across the UK today as discontented people took to the streets as inflation and energy prices skyrocket.
Placards were held up in Parliament Square reading 'tax the rich' and taking aim at skyrocketing energy costs."

What a nightmare... Young protesting against Climate Change and energy prices... Unfortunately you can have one or the other for the moment....

Appreciate this query could be taken down the wrong direction, I don;t want that and this is a genuine question...

I can;t find the article but the general content was a balanced view on minorities in the UK and covered the Black Lives Matter protests but went on to Climate Change protests too.
Perhaps the article was removed for potentially offending people but the question the article asked was basically, why are you unlikely to see minorities (whom will be affected the most) protesting in Climate Change?

I note the picture used in the article kind of shows this...

I did a look, and it is predominantly white students making the march.

A link showing a slideshow of the protest:

The young are highly manipulative and mislead. Governments use the young for war and other political agendas..

Whether they are or are not... If enough vote for a policy in a party we do not agree with, then we will live with that decision.

Until they vote for the same thing rather than march about with placards (hope they were reclaimed and can be recycled), us older folks can dictate the world.