In 'extremely rare' attack, polar bear killed mother and child in Alaska. Now we know why.

Apr 10, 2020
Visit site
yeah and hows that pack ice again lately???
and it happened during a whiteout blizzard.

its so damn obvious somethings up with the "climate crises" .. every single story that has any natural element to it whatsoever, has the "due to climate change" phrase included or eluded to repeatedly.

lets see starving adult male bear is looking for a snack during hibernation.. why isnt the bear still hibertnating? they are in the lower 48. the old guy prolly didnt get enough fat stored to carry him through our longer than usual winter this year.

also wouldnt you think an age analysis would be an important part of any report going out. 2 weeks for a dental confirmation? a. the vet doing the autopsy had the entire rest of the bear to estimtate the age, incl stomach contents..

then your gonna tell me that an "expert" in "polar bear age as determined by dentistry" or whatever that is..
are you gonna tell me any of those experts wouldnt drop everything to analyze a tooth from an animal that just killed a mom and baby outside a school?? nvm that last i checked veternaries do dentistry too. or am i wrong?

im gonna feel like a real idiot if this was an ai generated story.
your gonna feal like an idiot if this is an ai comment.

Reactions: Delta1
Aug 29, 2023
Visit site
Why the POLITICAL agenda? There is no REAL proof of man-made warming. Just cherry picked data and even outright conspiracy / falsification, like the University of East Anglia.
There has been proof, for at least a few years, of global cooling, but of course, that does not fit the Globalist narrative / agenda so it is not covered.

Reactions: SALitz67
Nov 23, 2023
Visit site
Why the POLITICAL agenda? There is no REAL proof of man-made warming. Just cherry picked data and even outright conspiracy / falsification, like the University of East Anglia.
There has been proof, for at least a few years, of global cooling, but of course, that does not fit the Globalist narrative / agenda so it is not covered.
You are 100% correct! Since the dawn of time the earth has heated and cooled. Waters have risen and fallen. We know this to be fact due to all the landmarks being uncovered by the falling waters and the sudden rise of volcanoes, like the one about to erupt in Iceland!
But if the government doesn't push this agenda, they can't force us to purchase stupid ideas like GREEN NEW DEAL, electric cars and ban ovens, ceiling fans and other conveniences.
I pray more people wake up and realize, the Newport Beach Pier, in California and the famous pier in New York are not anymore in the water than they were when they were originally built! Wake up people!