Identical formation process replicated throughout the Universe and Nature. IDENTIFIED!

Nov 26, 2019
Visit site
Has anybody ever made the connection between the same structural patterns made in nature and replicated throughout everything in the Universe??

If we look at the structure of a Tree and how it protrudes the Earth's surface from one point, then spreads out in a structured but seemingly random pattern, then look below the surface and find the same pattern but in the opposite direction.

Now I can name a few examples of this structure in nature and this is a big clue to how the Universe and nature are 100% connected.

Trees, Roots, Mycorrhiza, Lightening, Lungs, Organs, Veins, Nerves, Brains, Iris of an Eye, Elephants Ears Vein Structure, Snow Flakes, Fire Flames, Spark's, Mountain Streams, Volcano's inner structure (also flow away from source), Cracks in Glass, Cracks in Ice, Fungus, Animals Antlers, Design of underground Burrows/nests for living underground, and finally Descendants of a family tree from all living species follow the Tree of Life pattern that is identical to all these examples and billions more.

If anybody can make the connection?, you will hopefully see what I can see, and when the missing piece to the jigsaw is revealed SCIENCE WILL CHANGE!!

Reactions: xScalar
I could cherry pick a billion things to coincide with my birth date, but it doesn't mean they have any relationship or influence with me! Solid FACTS and accurate information is all that's needed, and sometimes the most simple things get dismissed? Yet if it's present in the first place, there must be a reason and function.
That's a BIG lie! Everything is connect74ed. I challenge you to produce 12 things that coincide with your birthday.

Did you bother to read GOD=7_4 theory at http://GOD704.fandom.com ? The US Founding Fathers/Freemasons encoded GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th or 7 April 30 AD: GOOD Friday74 when Jesus74=J10+E5+S19+U21+S19 was nailed on74 the Cross74=C3+R18+O15+S19+S19.

Nov 26, 2019
Visit site
I did read it and everyone is entitled to their opinion based on their own knowledge and wisdom so I won't judge you, likewise you shouldn't judge me. I can see you lay your total beliefs in that theory and sometimes in life data is manipulated to fit scenarios, that's just life! I will reveal what I know when the time is right and I've completed making sure I have the gremlins ironed out my theory. So as for the challenge requested with your attitude, I will decline as I have more important things to do with my time. If you have problems communicating then your on the wrong site.

Has anybody ever made the connection between the same structural patterns made in nature and replicated throughout everything in the Universe??
GOD=7_4 Theory makes the connect74ion between structural patterns made in Nature and replicated throughout everything in the Universe as well as in global culture. Atheists hate this. They never imagined there was a simple74 scientific/math equation found throughout history, linguistics, art, music, sports, etc. that would prove GOD & God-incarnate.

I challenge you to produce 10 things that coincide with your birthday. (I lowered the bar for you.)

GOD=7_4 Theory makes the connect74ion between structural patterns made in Nature and replicated throughout everything in the Universe as well as in global culture. Atheists hate this. They never imagined there was a simple74 scientific/math equation found throughout history, linguistics, art, music, sports, etc. that would prove GOD & God-incarnate.

@Nickstein,

I challenge you to produce 8 things that coincide with your birthday. I've again lowered the bar for you. If you're going to ignore this, then let this thread be a record of your BIG lie and refusal to admit to it.

Jan 15, 2020
Visit site
@Nickstein: It is an uncanny and prevalent pattern, and symmetry replicated throughout nature. And that 'duality' motif (as it is in heaven, so shall it be on earth'), is not really a mysterious parable dedicated to some deity, but rather a scientific observation of nature, and structured patterns at work.

Latest posts