Ice age new theory

Nov 26, 2019
Visit site
I have the new theory of how ice ages are started and the process of how our planet has been knocked slightly out of orbit but returned to equilibrium and stabilising again. Water is created on the planet naturally just like Oxygen is and all the other gases and all life evolved (or created and is a breeding testing ground(theory will be explained) and adapted to the environment that already existed by a natural system in play. Because of the in balance of planets flying around our solar system, created from a collision that created a chain reaction, these planets were crossing orbital paths and colliding with other planets knocking them out of their natural orbit and finally settling in a unstable unbalanced system. When earth has been nudged at some point the Indian Ocean and the Pacific Ocean has been hit by large celestial bodies which has displaced a large amount of water into the atmosphere which froze thus reducing the surface temperature of the earth even rotating the earth so the poles have flipped at points in history. This frozen thick atmospheric ice and ice formed on the surface, took thousands of years to thaw and settle earth back to homeostasis, but wiping out all life except micro-organisms, vegetation and any species that can shut down and survive the sub-zero temperatures that were present for so long. Again Evolution started again if naturally or with my other theory which sits well, we were genetically made for this planet.

Does this sound crazy or can anybody dismiss any of the theory?

Nov 26, 2019
Visit site
Hi I am Anthony Hudson, the answer to your Question as to weather or not your theory would hold up in a Geographical sense, there is no evidence of the Earth being "Nudged" by another planet after the cooling had been complete around 4 billion years ago, the Oceanic Floors have no evidence of a nudge by another planet either, however Massive Meteorites that Slammed into the water, as seen off the Mexican coast, could have dispersed water into space, and more than likely did.

You were correct in the statement that all things were Created, as for the theory of Species Change, (Evolution theory), my new book "Origin of Creation of Species", soon to be published world wide by; Austin Macauley Publishers, London, will demonstrate how my new microbiological discovery presents a; Seamless Scientific Quantification of "Evident Creation", whereas all things form adaptations, and never changes it's Phenotype. Hence my new book will "Debunk Evolution" of species, as presented within a complex framework of mathematical deductions, and scientific terminology.
Thank you

Reactions: Nickstein
Nov 26, 2019
Visit site
Hi Anthony, The nudge is just a stab in the dark as its never gonna be proved unless Polaroid were about however many millions of years ago? Was just throwing it up in the air about ice freezing round the globe from the evaporation into atmosphere as if you know the wind structure then it circulates down from the poles,as this is where most particles flow in and out Hydrogen being in large quantities incoming then across landwards and mixing with oxygen coming out of the ground, so propagates downwards towards the equator at 30, 60, 90 degrees north and south hemisphere, atmospheres up-to certain altitudes creating water molecules.
The smaller the water particles like Hydrogen with oxygen at atomic level are in high energy states entering the weather system so cools the atmosphere by Hydrogen expanding and creates the freeze, then the heat coming within the earths top surface will be cooled by the circulating wind. The cooling effect propagates towards the equator, this is when it does not matter how thick or heavy the snow is you never see grey snow? No clouds of thick snow create black clouds over the poles and the more snow the brighter it gets. So we know rain must contain Carbon in the mix, so this is why clouds are black?, it's not light diminishing through them as white clouds no matter how thick they can give you a bright day but if carbon is present, that's what gives it the grey shading at the bottom, or all of it if it's a heavy storm mixing it up.
So if Volcanoes put all this ash into the air we know ash would fall to the ground, quite quickly once a few complete cycles are completed only fine particles would remain longer and would only create rain once it hits clouds, so would not be long, not long enough to freeze Earth, as were only talking days, weeks, months here not years! With our planets exhaust heat primarily discharged in a straight line at the equator outwardly space bound. The residual heat contained is now taken back towards the poles via heat transfer on the trade winds mixing and cycling as it propagates, So even the biggest and most violent eruptions know since the earth cooled billions of years ago, the volcanic ash scenario doesn't wash with me.
So all sub terrain levels below the Carbon + CO2 level has the most concentration of Oxygen, Hydrogen and Carbon so creates our Oceans. This is why pressure that comes outwards from the core with radiation and heat, these being wavelengths the water absorbs and reflects them, so the pressure stays under the water, being reflected back towards the core creating more pressure at the core. This is why water loses it's heat the further away from the radiation source, and is why deep water is cold (unless in warm water currents), land surface heats shallow water but quickly loses it's heat away from surface in deeper water.
So I thought maybe the yearly meteor shower we get on earth maybe once upon a time, it was raining down weeks of large hot super heated rocks heated by our atmosphere on entry, then evaporating all water it came into contact with, and the heated atmosphere right down to water level was steam. Now all the constant bombardment of the huge boulders slightly nudged earth out of orbit a smidgen, but we know this is all that's needed to freeze this atmosphere and in turn will freeze the crust and as all moisture that is below surface crust will freeze too, so again reflects radiation from escaping within the earth.
As solar rays bounce off the white surface of the ice, there was very little energy available to melt the ice on land, so didn't move again till all land was thawed out and ground heat propagating outwards thawed the oceans an All waters from the Equator towards the Poles. When the Earth stabilized it would of been thousands of years before it thawed.
Now there is another problem after millions of years or longer of being stable, even when man was present and burning fossil fuels for thousands of years for heat cooking and tool making no change to Global warming (only health from toxic carbon emissions).
Then electricity was invented and coupled with industry experiments and transmission we have added energy to our Magnetic field via conductive energy, thus heating the core that tiny bit more other than our only reliable constant power source our friend the Sun.
This extra heat is raising the outward pressure from the core so producing gas at higher pressures, so this is where the nitrogen and CO2 that was just below an head sticking above the surface crust is rising upwards from within the Earth, so now mixes with our atmosphere and creates extra rain. at ground level. The result under the sea is now the pressure that was below the surface of the Ocean an Sea beds are building up and being released into the atmosphere also. The Extra heat will continue to melt the ice at the poles from underneath and from the warmer waters unless the extra energy heating the core is reduced drastically.

THIS IS THE REAL GLOBAL WARMING SCIENCE!!!!

Reactions: Anthony Hudson
Nov 30, 2019
Visit site
A planetary body such as Earth need not be "nudged" to achieve what you'd postulated. It is known that Earth (as with many other bodies) has orbital eccentricities of up to a few percent in either direction. Apparently (recollecting some coursework), a mere few degrees change would possibly be sufficient. Hope that helps.

Nov 26, 2019
Visit site
A planetary body such as Earth need not be "nudged" to achieve what you'd postulated. It is known that Earth (as with many other bodies) has orbital eccentricities of up to a few percent in either direction. Apparently (recollecting some coursework), a mere few degrees change would possibly be sufficient. Hope that helps.

I totally agree with you. But if something is stable for thousands or millions of years then surely something has caused the imbalance to occur? As very little outside our heliosphere has any influence inside our solar system, therefore something within our solar system must be upsetting the balance? Especially as there is no systematic pattern's or timed occurrences?

Nov 30, 2019
Visit site
Well, generally the orbital path of a planet is affected by many influences. It is entirely normal (if not regular or predictable) for those eccentricities to occur. Imagine if such did occur at the same time as a solar minimum, and voila! You have a perfect set of circumstances to cause an ice age. As I'd said, it is believed that only a small change in the average surface temperature - one or two degrees C - is sufficient to push us over the edge.

Nov 26, 2019
Visit site
I do see where your coming from but what (many) influences would cause the shifting of a stable Earth at random intervals in time? It would have to be something substantial in a finely tuned system, that has many safety features built in naturally, and all following the conservation of energy rules.

Nov 30, 2019
Visit site
Angular momentum and the gravitational influence of other planets are the two principle drivers of this. Over time (hundreds of thousands of years), our orbit can deviate 0.0034 percent to almost 0.058. That is, as said, more than sufficient. Our orbit is nearly circulat, but not quite - the current deviation from the perfect circular is 0.0167.

Nov 26, 2019
Visit site
The so called gravitational pull is the same cycles repeated over and over again in every combination available to a settled environment over thousands of years, so in that case Ice ages should be predictable and on time? Angular momentum does have an a part to play in local environment, but would not cause any fluctuations any different or significant in the long term? So my point is, something different to the norm has got to happen to cause imbalance? If it was related to the planet, then it would not return to original state and orbit to recover.

Nov 30, 2019
Visit site
As far as predictability goes, no, inasmuch as those other planets are also susceptible to orbital eccentricities' this go-around they may be a bnit closer than "normal" or farther.. It's very difficult to predict this. Our orbital path (as with the other planets) is known as "quasi-stable," that is stable only up to a point.

Remember, our axial tilt, precession and so on all also change over time; they all have an effect in the aggregate. Overall, it's very difficult to predict in any meaningful way. Merely that is has been known to occur and will again.

Nov 26, 2019
Visit site
Some really valid points made thanks for your input. Until there is either evidence or new science reveled to explain such anomalies, then we can all hypothesize till the cows come home. I just find the old theory's of how the planet could freeze over not acceptable, as they are trying to assume something different happened to which science today can already dismiss. (with reference to carbon filling the atmosphere from volcanic ash and the such)

Dec 22, 2019
Visit site
I have the new theory of how ice ages are started and the process of how our planet has been knocked slightly out of orbit but returned to equilibrium and stabilising again. Water is created on the planet naturally just like Oxygen is and all the other gases and all life evolved (or created and is a breeding testing ground(theory will be explained) and adapted to the environment that already existed by a natural system in play. Because of the in balance of planets flying around our solar system, created from a collision that created a chain reaction, these planets were crossing orbital paths and colliding with other planets knocking them out of their natural orbit and finally settling in a unstable unbalanced system. When earth has been nudged at some point the Indian Ocean and the Pacific Ocean has been hit by large celestial bodies which has displaced a large amount of water into the atmosphere which froze thus reducing the surface temperature of the earth even rotating the earth so the poles have flipped at points in history. This frozen thick atmospheric ice and ice formed on the surface, took thousands of years to thaw and settle earth back to homeostasis, but wiping out all life except micro-organisms, vegetation and any species that can shut down and survive the sub-zero temperatures that were present for so long. Again Evolution started again if naturally or with my other theory which sits well, we were genetically made for this planet.

I think you are right about the collision in the indo Pacific region but by a minor planet sized object and I believe it's this event that gouged away all the so called continental crust from this area of the planet which I think is responsible in large part for our plate tectonics trying to pull the planet back together, the same applies to mars, look at the low lying areas of mars. This is an analogy of the indo Pacific region, infact the earth and mars could have glanced each other at one point, sorry about the grammar, I didn't go to school but this I believe is what happened. It only follows on from this that the valley marinas is mars,s attempt to pull itself together from its own giant collision.

Last edited:
Dec 22, 2019
Visit site

Dec 22, 2019
Visit site
Hi I am Anthony Hudson, the answer to your Question as to weather or not your theory would hold up in a Geographical sense, there is no evidence of the Earth being "Nudged" by another planet after the cooling had been complete around 4 billion years ago, the Oceanic Floors have no evidence of a nudge by another planet either, however Massive Meteorites that Slammed into the water, as seen off the Mexican coast, could have dispersed water into space, and more than likely did.

You were correct in the statement that all things were Created, as for the theory of Species Change, (Evolution theory), my new book "Origin of Creation of Species", soon to be published world wide by; Austin Macauley Publishers, London, will demonstrate how my new microbiological discovery presents a; Seamless Scientific Quantification of "Evident Creation", whereas all things form adaptations, and never changes it's Phenotype. Hence my new book will "Debunk Evolution" of species, as presented within a complex framework of mathematical deductions, and scientific terminology.
Thank you

Dec 22, 2019
Visit site
Hello Anthony Hudson

I need your book.
I think that the general accepted tilt theory that it was caused by the moon Thei, some several years before I was born, resulting in the fifteen degree (+/-) tilt which allowed us into the Goldlocks zone. I am also available for proof reading but it is up to you WHETHER or not to accept my offer.

Regards Ice Ages not connected to Disney, I am of the opinion carbon dioxide build up (kudos to China, USA and of course ungulates) cows being the worst as they can produce methane from both ends simultaneous if so desired (yes to water but no to co2, more co2 Earth gets hotter, co2 refracts sunlight, big chill, no ice-creams, Italians die off so what is the point of living without Italian cuisine?

No planet has ever been recorded as hitting another in human history, even if that planet really deserved it.
It may have happened earlier but reptiles are notorious for being rubbish at painting, writing and especially mime. If something hit something else, I would point my finger at the sun or Jupiter attracting the leftover bits.
Ar Bliss U

Dec 22, 2019
Visit site
Hello Anthony Hudson

I need your book.
I think that the general accepted tilt theory that it was caused by the moon Thei, some several years before I was born, resulting in the fifteen degree (+/-) tilt which allowed us into the Goldlocks zone. I am also available for proof reading but it is up to you WHETHER or not to accept my offer.

Regards Ice Ages not connected to Disney, I am of the opinion carbon dioxide build up (kudos to China, USA and of course ungulates) cows being the worst as they can produce methane from both ends simultaneous if so desired (yes to water but no to co2, more co2 Earth gets hotter, co2 refracts sunlight, big chill, no ice-creams, Italians die off so what is the point of living without Italian cuisine?

No planet has ever been recorded as hitting another in human history, even if that planet really deserved it.
It may have happened earlier but reptiles are notorious for being rubbish at painting, writing and especially mime. If something hit something else, I would point my finger at the sun or Jupiter attracting the leftover bits.
Ar Bliss U

Nov 26, 2019
Visit site
HiArBlissU.

Nice story, you have a diverse knowledge, there is no doubt about that, and i like your slightly Quirky take within your descriptions, Austin Macauley London, have me under contract for world wide publishing of the book "Origin of Creation of Species", sub "Evolution Scientifically Debunked", hence their team of Editors are Proofreading after each re-submission, on the path to its release, sometime early this year, possibly in time for Easter if i can help myself from putting further evidence in each time i get it back, i already have another list to put in, and send back yet again, anyway, at the very least ,it will be of 'Significance' to the disbursement, of factual scientific knowledge of "Evident Creation". Thanks for your offer, Tony

Attachments

• Complete cover.jpg
    Complete cover.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 0
Jan 24, 2020
Visit site
HiArBlissU.

Nice story, you have a diverse knowledge, there is no doubt about that, and i like your slightly Quirky take within your descriptions, Austin Macauley London, have me under contract for world wide publishing of the book "Origin of Creation of Species", sub "Evolution Scientifically Debunked", hence their team of Editors are Proofreading after each re-submission, on the path to its release, sometime early this year, possibly in time for Easter if i can help myself from putting further evidence in each time i get it back, i already have another list to put in, and send back yet again, anyway, at the very least ,it will be of 'Significance' to the disbursement, of factual scientific knowledge of "Evident Creation". Thanks for your offer, Tony
Anthony I have a question for you. I was raised a church goer. My children were christened and attended sunday school. In my 40s I began devouring books about astronomy, scientific journals, and a multitude of books, etc. I now feel instead of that lovely bearded man portrayed in paintings, whom some call God, that the creator is a force, an entity that is something far beyond our comprehension. I have no doubt that this incredibly complex, beautiful structure we call the Universe was made by this "creator". It's all too wonderful for our existance to have been so simply explained by religion. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Nov 26, 2019
Visit site
Anthony I have a question for you. I was raised a church goer. My children were christened and attended sunday school. In my 40s I began devouring books about astronomy, scientific journals, and a multitude of books, etc. I now feel instead of that lovely bearded man portrayed in paintings, whom some call God, that the creator is a force, an entity that is something far beyond our comprehension. I have no doubt that this incredibly complex, beautiful structure we call the Universe was made by this "creator". It's all too wonderful for our existance to have been so simply explained by religion. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for the invitation, for myself to offer some reality to you, and the readers today.
I have studied many religions in my past, and i have conclusively determined that: They are all wrong, all 4,000 plus of them, the only religion, that is the right religion, is the one, that is not one.
The "theory of evolution" (I have named E', in my book, not yet released,), is a dusty old book, from the days of; "Horse and cart diagnostics", is peppered with assumptions, with not one shred of evidence of any species of "Creature", ever changing it's 'Impassible' genotype, from one species to another, over any period of time, there are simply adaptations, or a completely new species every time.
Now, let me explain exactly how, we will know for certain, that we were "Created". The Atom, everything is made of them, space is sparsely atomic as well, the atom has electrons, which is power, or energy, either way you could possibly look at it, each atom requires energy to work, who, or what provides this energy?
You are made of around 23 Trillion cells, with each cell consisting of around 2.5 million atoms, you are actually moving with light speed throughout, yet you would have never known this, without an electron microscope.
You, and everything around you, is an ILLUSION.
Our spirit is non molecular, not one single atom represents LOVE, or PASSION, which is what we do, almost everything that we do for. "The Creator", or "Creators", are not of this atomic universe, the same as you are not the substance, that you may make a pot, upon a potters wheel from. You are atomic my friend, use your given power wisely, as this is the most important testing ground, that you will ever witness.
Embellish humbleness! Forgive all people, from your spirit, not only of speech, respect all that you receive.
A pompous, greedy selfish, begrudging spirit, is repugnant, and none of these things will be permitted into the eternal relm of the 'Creator',.
There is NO hell, the DEEP, is where eternal banishment, does not harm, nor feed the spirit, it is not anywhere, if your spirit is repulsive, and contaminated with distasteful projection, it will end in nothingness for you.
Your opportunity for salvation is short, and our "Creator" is eagerly awaiting our attendance, upon the day that our opportunity to be 'all things good' ends. Religions are man made, run from their indoctrination's TODAY,.
Now there is the; "New Scientific Creationist Society", non religious society, which has been composed, for all people to understand their way, to the path of spiritual freedom, and salvation, it has a site to peruse, there are no gatherings, no indoctrination, no costs, you either are one, or not.
I have purchased the Domains; World English Dictionary .com also; World English Language Dictionary .com so that I may be in a position to define actual "Creation", as a scientific reality, also, to be able to describe the theory of evolution, as adaptations from the original "Creation".
I will be looking for an English professor as a partner, my own brother Peter, is one, however, he is terminally ill, and declined a partnership, hence, i do invite anyone with such a degree, or Doctorate, to propose a partnership with myself, to form this new World dictionary, (open to all suggestions), details are on the bespoke sites.
Thank you.
Anthony Gerard Hudson.