I have coronavirus now what

Sep 7, 2020
Visit site
I have coronavirus and doctors in my country are literally told me nothing than stay home for 14 days. I am 20 years old, i had huge fever for 3 days and i keep coughing ,i am now on my 6th day.on nights my mouth is dry and i generally i can't tell i feel well but i have no serious symptoms.My family 55 years old mother and 24 years old brother have it too.

ROG

Aug 29, 2020
Visit site
In March all 6 of my family had it - not tested
Wife aged 69 has COPD and had aches moving all over body along with breathing heavy
Me aged 62 had 2 days of feeling crap followed by a week of conjunctivitis where I had to wash my eyes about 6 times a day
Daughter aged 32 who has asthma had the classic super fever/sweating and dry cough for a week
Granddaughters aged 11 + 12 had mild symptoms
Baby boy aged 4 months at the time was very unsettled

All of us were not tested as none of us were bad enough to go to hospital

The virus took its course and we are all well

No different to having influenza really

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2020
Visit site
Did you have any chest pains? I am hearing a lot of thing about the second week being worse and i am preety scared about me and my mother

Jul 27, 2020
Visit site
It might help to consult some of the more respectable sources for information. The first source for many is the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the U.S. government's highest level of accurate information.

Below is a direct link to an article dated June 11, 2020 from NIH's "Management of COVID-19" web site. It appears very informative and accurate even today. It also indicates various stages based on symptoms. Of course much of this involves advanced stages, which you apparently do not have, and may never develop.

Information is your best help right now. The more you know about this, the more likely you can make the best decisions.

Management of COVID-19 from NIH:

The Mayo Clinic is considered one of the best in the world. You might wish to review these links and see if it offers any help. Much of it you will know, but there can always be some additional information that might help.

The first is the basics on the disease and symptoms. Even if you think you know all this, read through this first before going to the next link :

For more on what to do if you have contracted it, see the link below. Again, it will tell you things you know, but read it all anyway just to be sure you understand what it all means, and where to go from here.

Note the part about "Supportive care is aimed at relieving symptoms" and things which can help. Staying hydrated is very important, as is good nutrition.

Avoid any treatments that are not recommended by professionals.

Hope this helps. and good luck to you all.

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2020
Visit site
Here is a dated but apparently accurate estimate of day-to-day variations for symptomatic people with COVID-19 based on reports from attending physicians. It comes from a fairly large number of patients in the early months of the infections in New York City.

It appears that any nasty rebound that may occur will happen within 5-10 days after infection for older people. With younger patients, this rebound may go out to longer periods, and there is always a possible relapse to some extent for periods even longer than 14 days.

This is worth a read because it covers many of the aspects of the initial phases of the disease, and The New York Times is a reasonably accurate source :

Sep 3, 2020
Visit site
In March all 6 of my family had it
Wife aged 69 has COPD and had aches moving all over body along with breathing heavy
Me aged 62 had 2 days of feeling crap followed by a week of conjunctivitis where I had to wash my eyes about 6 times a day
Daughter aged 32 who has asthma had the classic super fever/sweating and dry cough for a week
Granddaughters aged 11 + 12 had mild symptoms
Baby boy aged 4 months at the time was very unsettled

All of us were not tested as none of us were bad enough to go to hospital

The virus took its course and we are all well

No different to having influenza really

I would definitely suggest putting the fact that none of you were tested at the very beginning, rather than towards the end.

Sep 23, 2020
Visit site
Here is a dated but apparently accurate estimate of day-to-day variations for symptomatic people with COVID-19 based on reports from attending physicians. It comes from a fairly large number of patients in the early months of the infections in New York City.

It appears that any nasty rebound that may occur will happen within 5-10 days after infection for older people. With younger patients, this rebound may go out to longer periods, and there is always a possible relapse to some extent for periods even longer than 14 days. Telldunkin

This is worth a read because it covers many of the aspects of the initial phases of the disease, and The New York Times is a reasonably accurate source :

It also indicates various stages based on symptoms. Of course much of this involves advanced stages, which you apparently do not have, and may never develop.

Last edited:
May 29, 2020
Visit site
I have coronavirus and doctors in my country are literally told me nothing than stay home for 14 days. I am 20 years old, i had huge fever for 3 days and i keep coughing ,i am now on my 6th day.on nights my mouth is dry and i generally i can't tell i feel well but i have no serious symptoms.My family 55 years old mother and 24 years old brother have it too.

Hydroxychloroquine treatment, not available in the US in most place because it WORKS. You will likely be fine if you don't have deadly underlying health conditions, like lung cancer or serious immunodeficiencies.