i feel the colors of my clothing

Dec 21, 2019
Visit site
i feel the colors of the clothing i wear so i just wear the regular colors so i feel neutral, can anyone explain why this happen? or how i call people i know and have a conversation with them and i know i didnt? how i order stuff and have i sent to my daughters house? when i know i didnt order anything and its not charged to my card? Thank you!

Dec 22, 2019
Visit site
It could be that you are one of the extremely fortunate few who have Synesthesia, a beautiful additional sense to those privileged, for me , the most beautiful being Vincent van Gogh. I can lose myself for hours looking at his masterpieces.
If you feel the power of your clothing, use it, hopefully not for the detriment of others but as a conduit to empower those who your insight / current apparel.

Oct 7, 2020
Visit site
If you actually see colors in the air, smell, hear or feel things, you have projected synesthesia. This form of synesthesia is rarer than associated synesthesia and is what people first think of as synesthesia. Some people with synesthesia (called synesthetes) hear, smell, taste, or feel pain in color.

Gringoz

BANNED
Oct 3, 2020
Visit site
i feel the colors of the clothing i wear so i just wear the regular colors so i feel neutral, can anyone explain why this happen? or how i call people i know and have a conversation with them and i know i didnt? how i order stuff and have i sent to my daughters house? when i know i didnt order anything and its not charged to my card? Thank you!
I could prove you wrong by blindfolding you and showing that you can not feel shirts of different colors.