Husband and wife poison themselves trying to self-medicate with chloroquine

Mar 27, 2020
Visit site
You manipulative lying bastards. That poor man didn't self medicate with an anti malarian drug. HE DRANK AQUARIUM CLEANER. If you take Hydroxycloroquine it doesn't ******* kill you. It's been FDA approved for 40 ******* year s. You dont think that the fact that the person drank A FISH TANK CLEANER IS NOT RELEVANT??? Lying pieces of ****.

Mar 25, 2020
Visit site
You manipulative lying bastards. That poor man didn't self medicate with an anti malarian drug. HE DRANK AQUARIUM CLEANER. If you take Hydroxycloroquine it doesn't ******* kill you. It's been FDA approved for 40 ******* year s. You dont think that the fact that the person drank A FISH TANK CLEANER IS NOT RELEVANT??? Lying pieces of ****.

What bothers me most is that this claims to be a "science" site. I would have been able to handle it if they had just been honest and called themselves an anti-Trump site.

Mar 27, 2020
Visit site
Not a scintilla of evidence that these people exist; no local coverage, no known relatives, no names, no addresses and no obituary. I could be wrong; I’m willing to find out.

Apr 29, 2020
Visit site

The wife is being investigated for murder. She is a resistance Dem and her husband supported Trump. Investigators believe she gave her husband a deadly dose of fish tank cleaner while she took only a small amount as a cover. Livescience is showing their true lying Leftist self and are contributing to people dying including murder?

May 1, 2020
Visit site
The wife is being investigated for murder. She is a resistance Dem and her husband supported Trump. Investigators believe she gave her husband a deadly dose of fish tank cleaner while she took only a small amount as a cover. Livescience is showing their true lying Leftist self and are contributing to people dying including murder?

You're a liar.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I hope you guys get sued for liable. This is some pungent bullshit and I have proof.

That is a lie. Police disagree with your "proof".

Apr 29, 2020
Visit site
You're a liar.

No, I just read the wrong media source. It's being investigated as would be expected. I find it hard to believe that a Project Engineer for John Deere would drink a saltwater aquarium treatment. Did they have a saltwater aquarium? I guess the homicide investigators will investigate the fish.

Apr 29, 2020
Visit site
Not a scintilla of evidence that these people exist; no local coverage, no known relatives, no names, no addresses and no obituary. I could be wrong; I’m willing to find out.
The late husband was a Project Engineer for John Deere. I found a lawsuit Gary and his wife Wanda had against John Deere in 2003 for age and sex discrimination, retaliation, and harassment. I didn't look to see how that ended. It also stated Wanda worked for John Deere in a low level job but she had been out awhile on disability at the time of the lawsuit.