How will the coronavirus outbreak end?

Page 5 - For the science geek in everyone, Live Science breaks down the stories behind the most interesting news and photos on the Internet.
May 2, 2020
Anyone who does not take this virus in a serious manner is contributing to its spread. That probably means many of the foolish com mentor's on this forum fit that category. How Sad!

May 2, 2020
You and your cohorts who believe this is a SIMPLE SILLY VIRUS just because we have up to date media to cover it are in denial. I think people who are so cynical and don't believe this is very real and very different should be forcefully taken to go onboard these cruise liners and help out....you know...since it's all pretend and all.
Lisa---I Agree!

May 27, 2020
Thanks Lisa Yeah I think my mum is over freaked out -until I hear on the news at home in the UK that the virus has spread to the town which I live in which is Middleton (North Manchester UK) Im not wearing masks or latex gloves - I'm leaving tht sort of thing to dentists/hygenists
Sadly:
"Salford in Greater Manchester has one of the highest coronavirus death rates in the country, with 174 deaths as of Friday, amounting to 93 for every 100,000 people. "
Yes, odds are low of dying of it but isn't it the responsible thing to do to protect the elderly and vulnerable ?

ASK THE COMMUNITY