How will the coronavirus outbreak end?

Page 4 - For the science geek in everyone, Live Science breaks down the stories behind the most interesting news and photos on the Internet.
Mar 9, 2020
our pre-designated gathering point and wait!
Thanks. I need to sort one of those out with my children.

Did you get an N95 mask?
I have N95 masks but all my colleagues and people around me only have surgical masks. N95 are clearly better in that the air, and coronavirus, can't get in at the sides. However, the research I quoted above
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.02.18.20021881v1.full.pdf
Goes on to quote other research in this way
"A randomized clinical trial has reported N95 respirators vs medical masks as worn by participants in this trial resulted in no significant difference in the incidence of laboratory confirmed influenza.4"
Where the research quoted is
The findings of which were
"In this pragmatic, cluster randomized clinical trial involving 2862 health care personnel, there was no significant difference in the incidence of laboratory-confirmed influenza among health care personnel with the use of N95 respirators (8.2%) vs medical masks (7.2%). " (i.e. a non significant differences)

I think that as SARS research Laurie Garret's advice implies
the most important thing is not touching your face. Laurie Garret uses gloves, but I think that masks mainly serve the same function.

If (as Dr. Perencevich warns linked) you fiddle with your mask then a mask can make things worse (especially the surgical type which allow fingers underneath them I presume) but if you are a medical professional trained not to do so, then either mask, and gloves, will help people avoid face touching.

You have to be pretty close and unlucky for someone's cough or sneeze to go straight into your nose or mouth. Most of the time it is via hands, and often a surface. That said I was glad of my N95 while proctoring an exam today and would wear one in any crowded, or care-giving situation.

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2020
@Knowledge is power
I did hear Senator Cotton, but I thought that the lab technician spilling virus in a market, or more bizarre, selling a lab animal to a food market, to be unbelievable.

Why Wuhan Market, near the Chinese virus lab? I guess it has to be one of the following.
1) Natural coincidence
2) Lab technician's mistake
3) An attempt to make it look like 2

If the virus is biblical then the next step is, really bad things.
If it is biblical, it would be the fourth horseman, death. The forth horseman rides a pale green or green gray horse. What, other than my taste in clothes, is pale green or gray green? Brainstorming.

The dollar, some representations of the coronavirus, nasal mucus, this forum's header, the 2020 WHO year of the nurse logo, St. Patrick's day and things representing Ireland, babies poop, some people's eyes, thyme squash and other veg, ardaite and other minerals, Nazi helmets and uniforms, apples, mould, and the British Secret Intelligence Service (MI6) logo which also contains a kind of horse.
CURRENCY. I believe Dr. Oz said they have seen this still alive on a surface 8-9 hours later. Yesterday at convenience store I observed others A young girl took her changed shoved it in her pocket and continued eating her candy she has already opened and had been eating reaching into bag and sticky her gummy worm in her mouth.. I feel so many do not believe this is real. Another person was barefoot at a nasty convenience store. it really sucks that those of us who know this is going to become so epic are going to get it from careless people like these.

Mar 6, 2020
Theres a lot of panic buying going on everywhere
I ordered just the paper type 100 pack of facemasks for I don't know? I guess in hopes that they'll work for a quick trip to store because the N95's are more expensive. This was 6 weeks ago. I inquired a few days ago and got an email saying they have a huge list, I'm still on it but they are only getting allotted so many cases a day due to a determined amount are needed by health professionals first. Soooo---I'm going to try again and see. The N95 is much more expensive in a material that can be washed and reused again and again.

Reactions: Shiiv
Mar 13, 2020
Even if there were a vaccine, it mutates, its a virus.
I just wish there were vaccinations in now rather than prattling on saying things like currently there is no cure -or we are researching .......- research isnt getting a solution
O

Mar 9, 2020
because older people have weaker immune systems. its not that hard to understand.
@LisaSummit2 is imho making a good point. Children also have weaker immune systems, so if "its not that hard to understand" and just a case of immune system weakness then children would be getting it and dying too. If conversely it were just a case of hypercytokinesis caused by immume system strength then it would be 20 year olds who are suffering most (as was the case in 1918) but it is neither so it must be some thing about the way that old people's immune systems are weak, that is not true of children. This is imho harder to understand.

I do have a suggestion though, that it is fever temperature that may be the critical difference since fever temperature decreases, apparently by 0.15 Celsius per decade, and that we could therefore combat the virus with thermotherapy but this disagrees with the WHO, who claim that humans cannot change their body temperature by hot baths.

On the otherhand again, the WHO assertion appears to be in contradiction to research on hot baths, but I am not connected with medicine, and hot baths can be very dangerous.
https://flic.kr/p/2iDtJjq View: https://www.flickr.com/photos/nihonbunka/49650878332/in/dateposted-public/

In a recent tweet, the French minister of health, noting that young people taking ibuprofen sometimes get serious illness, warns against ibuprofen and recommends paracetamol to lower fever instead.
View: https://twitter.com/olivierveran/status/1238776545398923264

It seems to me (non doctor) to be possible that the problem may not be ibuprofen or paracetamol per sey, but lowering fever.

Last edited:
hopefully with the public and governements realising animal agriculture is too high risk to keep bailing out at the cost of the rest of the economy like this.

are we just going to wait until next time before we change our lifestyles and bad eating habits ?

all these epidemic panemic viruses came from consumption of animals.

SARS.jpg

Mar 18, 2020
After Analyzing the data provided At
onhttps://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
I’m confused!
The Uk government are telling us we are 3 to 4 weeks behind Italy and spain in are development and spread of the virus but I’m struggling to understand that as of February 16th there were 9 cases in the uk , 2 in spain and 3 in Italy then within in the month period it jumped to 1,500 in the uk, 28,000 in Italy and 10,000 in spain does this indicate that the virus hasn’t spread as much and won’t be as bad in the uk , if it’s an analyze the numbers game doesn’t this tell you we are not 3 weeks behind and it hasn’t spread as bad.
My theory is the way the Italians and Spanish greet each other on every occasion with three to four kisses
Does anyone agree or have a better understanding that I’m not seeing ?

Mar 19, 2020
The only reason this virus is causing a lot of trouble is because, it's got a name, it's traceable and you see big coloured pictures of it on the television. 50 years ago it would just be called a cough and that would be the end of it, and no one would panic.
Yes. But 50 years ago, more people would have died. A vaccine would have taken MUCH longer to develop and people would still die the same way. Most SARS-CoV-2 (electric boogaloo) infection mortality rates are just estimates, and numbers between 10 and 1 percent have been tossed around. In addition to the normal flu season, (which you should definitely get vaccinated for, just for the good of humanity if the vaccine is not in short supply. Also makes sure no unnecessary COVID-19 tests are made for the flu) this outbreak 50 years ago would NOT have gone unnoticed. It is not like we didn't have modern medicine 50 years ago. There would still be cause for concern. Although, I do agree with you that the media is making people more scared at time were we need a solid, just the facts message, we do need to react as best we can to save the most people we can.

hopefully with the public and governements realising animal agriculture is too high risk to keep bailing out at the cost of the rest of the economy like this.

are we just going to wait until next time before we change our lifestyles and bad eating habits ?

all these epidemic panemic viruses came from consumption of animals.

View attachment 238
it is uncooked meat and exposure to live animals, not eating cooked meat. You should be more worried about the environmental impacts of livestock, not viral.

Thanks Lisa Yeah I think my mum is over freaked out -until I hear on the news at home in the UK that the virus has spread to the town which I live in which is Middleton (North Manchester UK) Im not wearing masks or latex gloves - I'm leaving tht sort of thing to dentists/hygenists
Don't. You are right. Unless you are sick. THEN PLEASE DO.

My mum is going OTT (over the top) with the corona virus - its one thing buying the masks - but not only has she bought some latex gloves & expects me to wear them going shopping .Furthermore she is dropping hints that she might not go to the pub on thursday night for the quiz as we usual night -dropping hints she might boycott it together.Ive made it clear that I AM NOT GIVING IT UP & IF I HAVE TO I'M GOING DOWN & COMING HOME IN A TAXI!! My plan is -if she doesnt go then I'll take a mask with me & just take a selfie of me wearing it in the pub to make her think Im wearing it -then Im going to take it off for the rest of the evening -If she thinks Im gonna e the only one in the pub wearing a mask then shes deluded -even if I do have lung disease

If of course she does go -then bloody hell shell wear one & make me wear it too
You should tell her masks do not protect you. Only use them if you are sick

After Analyzing the data provided At
onhttps://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
I’m confused!
The Uk government are telling us we are 3 to 4 weeks behind Italy and spain in are development and spread of the virus but I’m struggling to understand that as of February 16th there were 9 cases in the uk , 2 in spain and 3 in Italy then within in the month period it jumped to 1,500 in the uk, 28,000 in Italy and 10,000 in spain does this indicate that the virus hasn’t spread as much and won’t be as bad in the uk , if it’s an analyze the numbers game doesn’t this tell you we are not 3 weeks behind and it hasn’t spread as bad.
My theory is the way the Italians and Spanish greet each other on every occasion with three to four kisses
Does anyone agree or have a better understanding that I’m not seeing ?
I don't think Spanish people do that. I'm pretty sure that's a france and italy thing.

You and your cohorts who believe this is a SIMPLE SILLY VIRUS just because we have up to date media to cover it are in denial. I think people who are so cynical and don't believe this is very real and very different should be forcefully taken to go onboard these cruise liners and help out....you know...since it's all pretend and all.
thank you another person who isn't an idiot.

David I agree. When will it all end, all this hype and nonsense? I'll tell you when. When something bigger and better comes along.
I'm just pissed off at all this nonsense . How do you feel about the flu hype? I have to wear a mask to work because I refused my flu shot. Its the flu for crying out loud!
Wearing a mask is excessive, but depending on where you work, like the medical field, that may be good if you need to protect others.
I don't think anyone in the medical field is stupid enough to not get a flu shot. Just do it. It takes like 15 minutes. Think if someone you knew had died of the flu. Please get your flu shot for those more vulnerable.

(This is an answer, or a simple theoretical suggestion to the question how will coronavirus end). I think that a solution can be found. The virus should be attacked from the outside. For instance, heat can destroy it. If so, steam of water can disconnect it from the lungs, as it happens with other viruses. It sounds simple but if the virus bodies connect themselves to the lungs, steam is a way to disconnect them. (So a bucket of hot water and a big towel and inhale-exhale for a few seconds!). It can do the trick. It should be tried. Other things can be tried, like different smells, aromas, fragrances. Something that kills the virus and not the people! Using a vaccine that will release anti-bodies that protect the human body from the inside takes time and is very expensive. So a simpler solution should be sought (and hopefully found).
[redacted] Target pays you 5USD to get a flu vaccine. Aromas do nothing. Please read articles on virus attachment proteins before you show up here and spread dangerous ideas that can cause harm to someone like one of my little sister's closest friends who is immunocomprimised and can't get certain vaccines. I want you to go to a library (after they reopen when the pandemic is over) and ask a librarian for some books on the advancement in immunization so you can shut your mouth and have an educated position on this issue. I have a condition that makes me quite familiar with respiratory viruses, and I can assure you humidity does help. But it treats a symptom, not a disease. If you do not reconsider your position on the effectiveness of vaccines, at least never touch a child again for the sake of humanity.

I think you have it backwards. Normal germs and virus do not live in an acid envoronment. A big glass of orange juice is ACID. Apples are ACID. Drink your orange juice or eat an apple, get the body ACID to fight germs.
Both of you need to realize that extremes are bad for ALL life, even you. So don't do anything stupid. Please. The amount of acid your body can handle and the amount of acid an RNA virus can handle are DRASTICALLY different. Eat a normal diet, exercise often, and wash your hands so you can be healthy in the event you do get the coronavirus.

I think you have it backwards. Normal germs and virus do not live in an acid envoronment. A big glass of orange juice is ACID. Apples are ACID. Drink your orange juice or eat an apple, get the body ACID to fight germs.
Both of you need to
@alfie I respectfully disagree. You want to keep your body alkaline. Too much acidity is a haven for diseases.

Please refer to these articles:

I have IBS and I want you to know that it is true that acids do trigger problems (digestive issues) but unless you have a condition where it is not good to have too much acid, normal amounts won't hurt at all. Also, none of the above sites have any citations and even so no direct connection to your claim.

That is a blood pH not a whole body pH. Parts of of your body are going to be different. Plus of course a virus infects at a cellular level and do not depend on blood transport like bacteria. So normally virus start at a body surface and work their way in either from skin or respiratory surface. The thing about surfaces of the human body is that pH is less well regulated than the deep tissues soaked in the blood supply.

But go ahead try a daily dip of phenolthalein to check for base pH. I expect you will find that skin tends to be persistently acid form normal people (less than 7). Its part of the stink of sweat.
Thank you [redacted].

Hello all,

Today is March 09, 2020 and1:48 PM in the US and this in follow-up to the Coronavirus statistics being shared.

I for one am not a conspiracist, but I strongly believe this needs to be said because so many are thinking it!
This IS NOT intended to cause a panic or mass hysteria, it is only to provide my take on what many including myself believe, that the Coronavirus was developed, staged and is now being spread globally as an intentional act by the so called "New World Order", and therefore no Anti-virus will come to eradicate it before scores of millions infected PERISH!

Yes you read that correctly! I believe it will be allowed to take its course until it has eradicated over One Billion people over the age of 60 world wide in a futile attempt to control the worlds growing population now close to 8 BILLION, as compared to 2.5 billion in 1950. And with the current estimates the worlds population is expected to hit 10 BILLION by 2050 of which 20% will be over the age of 60, and that is with Japan, Italy and China at the highest rates, and the US, France, the UK and Canada following right behind.

So why?!? Because we (seniors over 60) are burdening the economy by our mere existence!
According to the T20 Task Force and its members Naoyuki Yoshino, Chul Ju Kim, and Pitchaya Sirivunnabood in the T20 Summit help in Japan in 2019, the worlds Gross National Debt (GND) is increasing leaps and bounds, and the world cannot sustain its population, and well it hasn't been able to for over 20 years now.
Does anyone wonder why the US continues to print money it doesn't have the resources to back up!!
Yes I for one believe, that simply stated its all about the money!!! Yes GENOCIDE for sake of GREED, well except it is in the interest of humanity right!!

Right now in the US alone, the American payers, yes those like myself who paid into the social security systems our entire working lives and those currently working, are also supporting the $1.2 Trillion a year in retirement income being paid out. But please keep in mind that includes Medicare and other benefits being paid out to those who NEVER WORKED a day in their lives, which includes those crossing our borders in great numbers every year who don't contribute!!!

Yes I know many of you out there are thinking I'm some kind of nut and that it is preposterous to think such a thing could happen today in this world!! But you're wrong, and for the sake of all I hold precious in my life, I hope I'm wrong!!

I will leave you all with this; if you have loved ones and friends you haven't help in close regard, if you have neighbors or co-workers you harbor ill felling's towards, if you have never had a personal relationship with God almighty, then change that today, right now!

For the thing in history we have learned, is that we have not learned from history!

May God bless you all, protect you and keep from harm.

Best regards
ETR/Mrgenman55
I have researched the coronavirus spike protein and its binding site on human cells, ACE2. I need you to understand. That despite the stress and scariness of this time, it is important that you keep a cool head. I love the scientific community. I have called those I know in medicine as often as i can recently. I have sent cards to all of them wishing them well. You should too. I have read as much of the NCBI data as possible, and the proteins almost exactly match up to those naturally occurring in bats. It is completely natural that it would show up in a live animal market. [redacted]

[redacted]

@LisaSummit2 is imho making a good point. Children also have weaker immune systems, so if "its not that hard to understand" and just a case of immune system weakness then children would be getting it and dying too. If conversely it were just a case of hypercytokinesis caused by immume system strength then it would be 20 year olds who are suffering most (as was the case in 1918) but it is neither so it must be some thing about the way that old people's immune systems are weak, that is not true of children. This is imho harder to understand.

I do have a suggestion though, that it is fever temperature that may be the critical difference since fever temperature decreases, apparently by 0.15 Celsius per decade, and that we could therefore combat the virus with thermotherapy but this disagrees with the WHO, who claim that humans cannot change their body temperature by hot baths.

On the otherhand again, the WHO assertion appears to be in contradiction to research on hot baths, but I am not connected with medicine, and hot baths can be very dangerous.
https://flic.kr/p/2iDtJjq View: https://www.flickr.com/photos/nihonbunka/49650878332/in/dateposted-public/

In a recent tweet, the French minister of health, noting that young people taking ibuprofen sometimes get serious illness, warns against ibuprofen and recommends paracetamol to lower fever instead.
View: https://twitter.com/olivierveran/status/1238776545398923264

It seems to me (non doctor) to be possible that the problem may not be ibuprofen or paracetamol per sey, but lowering fever.
It was winter 1919-20, not 1918. The reason younger people were more affected was because they had just returned, with weakened respiratory systems due to disease and poison gas on the battlefields of ww1. Older generations may have also experienced a similar strain before, adding to a quicker immune response.

i am not starting an argument just saying that making these kinds of statements without evidence can make the problem worse. I have the right to say that, don't I?
thats true you do have a right to say. [redacted]

How will the outbreak end?
1) Warmer weather. The WHO say this is by no means certain, and fair enough but there is research that claims that warmer weather will result in a lower rate of infection as stated in the abstract of this research

2) The Thai doctor (google) that recommended a Flu and HIV antiviral cocktail of Kaletra (Lopinavir/ritonavir) and Tamiflu (Oseltamivir) may already have provided the answer.

3) Serpins = serine protease inhibitors are argued to be effective and there are drugs already approved that are serine protease inhibitors

4) E Protein inhibitors

The above are from reading Archive etc journal articles the final two suggestions are simply ideas that I have had.

5) I know that the WHO organization says that this suggestion is BS but it seems to me that raising body temperature e.g. by foot baths may help.

6) Bats live upside down, and do not cough, so perhaps we should too when we catch one of their bat diseases.
first 4 yes. When the body has a fever, like the coronavirus, it needs to cool down, not heat up. You feet have nothing to do with an upper respiratory disease. Is the last one satirical?

[redacted]

Your post has been heavily redacted/edited in order to safeguard the integrity of this community.
Your contents were in violation of our rules.
Lutfij

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 19, 2020
What evidence do you have for this? The folks in Wuhan recommend using fever reducing drugs (the mention ibuprofen) to control fevers over 38.5, saying that temperatures below this are not conducive to fighting fever.

Not in the least.

Naturalists fighting the 1918 flu recommended hot foot baths, and Japanese hot bath research finds that core body temperature is increased by about 0.15 Celsius which is equivalent of a decade of age, since fevers decrease by about 0.15 Celcius per decade of age (older is colder). Further, we know that, generally, the Coronavirus disease is more serious among the old, who are colder, and less serious among people in the southern hemisphere, who like children and bats are warmer. Yes, the original hosts, horseshoe bats are sometimes argued to fight viruses with body temperature that rises to 41 Celsius in flight. Footbaths are a traditional cure for pathogens, from my town, the hot spring town of Yamaguchi.

Patients in the 1918 flu who were treated outside had better survival rates. This is sometimes attributed to sunlight and fresh air, but it could also be because, like a footbath and localised cooling of the infected areas and head, allow longer submersion in hot water.
There is an increasing amount of research suggesting warmer climates reduce the ability of the virus to infect human cells:
www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.03.05.20031872v1
Results indicate that the doubling time correlates positively with temperature and inversely with humidity, suggesting that a decrease in the rate of progression of COVID-19 with the arrival of spring and summer in the north hemisphere.
www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.02.22.20025791v1
It is suggested that countries and regions with a lower temperature in the world adopt the strictest control measures to prevent future reversal.
www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.02.17.952903v1
"With the rising temperature, 2019-nCoV is expected to decrease
its infection ability much faster than SARS-CoV, and get
controlled more easily"
Added to that, the WHO has almost no recommendations for treatment. Vitamins and, lowering stress, and sleep. I am going to try a foot-bath if I get it. I am not connected with medicine nor foot baths other than that I live in a town where there are a lot of them but I don't recommend you come here if you catch it. Please use your own hot water, or a heated blanket.
I recommend heated blankets or other electrical methods of warming oneself up because I also think it may be a good idea to sleep in the Trendelenburgh position (
related research )with ones heat (at least a little) lower than ones lungs since the mucus produced by this virus is too thick to be coughed up. Most people have a dry cough. Bats do not cough at all from the chest according to care givers but drip mucus since they live upside down. I have no connection with electric warming devices, but I have procured some.
https://flic.kr/p/2iyPHNM
View: https://www.flickr.com/photos/nihonbunka/49598196373
https://journals.lww.com/ccmjournal/Fulltext/2014/09000/Gravity_Predominates_Over_Ventilatory_Pattern_in.35.aspx?casa_token=rc4UfTaJzRwAAAAA:3sHtdzcYBaMeZbN_4ERDoUOkLuFUUSDLrJjQHwPd-Z8RC0dZixofTCtCrEaTwwGhNY5Ti59KHynhXgAkc5OhczLwkA
There are lots of things could go badly wrong with heat and being upside down and I have no connection with medicine.
First thing first. I was just proven wrong! or... half wrong. But still! The wonders of debate and stupid "common knowledge! I found articles on NCBI (will provide links if needed) that say that the data is inconclusive regarding fevers and whether to treat it or let it run its course. Nothing about heating up though...
I think I may have just considered treating the fever important as one of the articles says it is also a central ICU medical doctrine. When I've had high fevers, I've always been treated. Maybe the new perspective is important.
As for footbaths, do what you want I guess. I don't see anything on folk remedies like that, but I guess they never bothered worrying about it? I do see some scholarly articles on cooling of the feet, and they were inconclusive, so your guess is as good as mine.
Bats are not humans. Are systems are different. Their's are adapted to upside down. We are not. They also harbor and are affected differently.

Mar 9, 2020
As for footbaths, do what you want I guess. I don't see anything on folk remedies like that, but I guess they never bothered worrying about it? I do see some scholarly articles on cooling of the feet, and they were inconclusive, so your guess is as good as mine.
Definitely inconclusive.

If any current kind medical practitioners should try heating patients, using any method (steam ventilation is another recently suggested method by Brad) I hope they are so kind aso share their results.

Bats are not humans. Are systems are different. Their's are adapted to upside down. We are not. They also harbor and are affected differently.
Very true. Again, in the face of a disease that we can do very little about, I thought that a negative angle (I am sure I would not be able to stay upside down), maybe with pillows under my pelvis, would be something I would try.
https://flic.kr/p/2iuFDCF View: https://www.flickr.com/photos/nihonbunka/49551355451

Mar 19, 2020
Definitely inconclusive.

If any current kind medical practitioners should try heating patients, using any method (steam ventilation is another recently suggested method by Brad) I hope they are so kind aso share their results.

Very true. Again, in the face of a disease that we can do very little about, I thought that a negative angle (I am sure I would not be able to stay upside down), maybe with pillows under my pelvis, would be something I would try.
https://flic.kr/p/2iuFDCF View: https://www.flickr.com/photos/nihonbunka/49551355451
Well, thanks for the debate. Quite interesting how much we don't know

Reactions: timtak

Lutfij

Jan 29, 2020
@hellopunyhumans You have successfully gotten me in collapsing 15 posts onto one. In a span of 1hr 35mins, for the 15 posts, you could've constructed a single post, using the @ function sans quoting multiple individuals in as opposed to spamming a thread.

To note, you might want to revisit your post and apply civility in your sentence constructions to help get the point across and not resort to name calling or bashing.

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2020
@hellopunyhumans You have successfully gotten me in collapsing 15 posts onto one. In a span of 1hr 35mins, for the 15 posts, you could've constructed a single post, using the @ function sans quoting multiple individuals in as opposed to spamming a thread.

To note, you might want to revisit your post and apply civility in your sentence constructions to help get the point across and not resort to name calling or bashing.
Sorry. I get quite mad at antivaxxers and science deniers. (not like you didn't already know that form my previous posts)

Mar 14, 2020
The claim that Covid 19 is just like a normal flu season is nonsense. Unless all the figures posted are wrong. In a normal flu year the UK averages about 17,000 deaths from flu complications. The Covid19 death rate is estimated at 1%. That would amount to 600,000 deaths. The NHS stuggles with the 17,000 obviously 600,000 would overwhelm it,

Figures from ITN news and the government.

Mar 9, 2020
I am sorry to see that hellopunyhumans has left the forums. He (I am assuming) was forthright but motivated and interesting. In the hope that he is still using another name.

It was winter 1919-20, not 1918. The reason younger people were more affected was because they had just returned, with weakened respiratory systems due to disease and poison gas on the battlefields of ww1. Older generations may have also experienced a similar strain before, adding to a quicker immune response.
My reading indicates that the 1918 flu pandemic (that started in 1918 and continued into 1919-29) killed those with stronger immune systems such as young men who had survived trench warfare, and killed due to a cytokine storm wherein the immune cells were expressed so much that they attacked lung tissue.

This is generally not the case currently, afaik, but rather the lungs, of older people especially, simply fill with mucus.

This suggests to me that measures to increase the immune response, especially in old, possible using heat (contra the WHO!), and measures to simulate the clearing of mucus, possibly by gravity may help. I am not connected with medicine in any way.

There is also research that recommends blocking the serine proteases that facilitate the entry of the virus using the prescription drug camostat. Natural serine protease inhibitors (serpins) are contained in soy and other legumes, especially uncooked but I am not connected with medicine in any way.

Conversely, by the way, there is research that claims that ACE inhibitors such as used by diabetics and those who have high blood pressure may in fact increase the production of ACE2, the cell type that nCov binds to, which may mean that such people are at risk.

The expression of ACE2 is substantially increased in patients with type 1 or type 2 diabetes, who are treated with ACE inhibitors and angiotensin II type-I receptor blockers (ARBs).

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2020
Hi,

I NEED TO KNOW IF YOU CAN HELP WITH THIS ?

The pathogens responsible for the corona viruses, were all caused by "Thermally Dimorphic Fungus's”

Therefore, animals were not the original origins of any of the viruses. It was the fungus's I have listed below.

“Thermally Dimorphic Fungus’s” (TDF’s) can exist in the form of both mold and yeast. What is unique about these particular types, is they respond to shifts in temperature by converting between hyphae (22–25°C) and yeast (37°C). This morphologic switch, known as the phase transition, defines the biology and lifestyle of these fungi.

Therefore, it is no coincidence that these types of fungi convert to yeasts once inside the hosts lungs, as the average internal body temperature of a human is 37°C.

A fungus is any member of the group of eukaryotic organisms. This includes yeasts, molds and mushrooms. Fungus are organisms that has their own classification of “life kingdom” which are separate from other eukaryotic life kingdoms like humans.

Most people think mushrooms, mold and yeast are plants, but they are all singled cell organism like us humans! In fact, humans are very similar genetically to fungi and more so than plants. In other words, the DNA in fungi more closely resembles the DNA of the inhabitants of the animal kingdom. We are nearly 100% alike as humans and equally closely related to mushrooms. This is the reason why the fungi's are able to chemically hide and do so much damage to humans.

Thermally Dimorphic fungi, cause infection following inhalation of spores (conidia) into the pulmonary system. Once in the lower respiratory tract, the conidia transform into the yeast phase by secreting enzymes, which is susceptible to phagocytosis by the pulmonary macrophages.

The action of the fungus's feeding on the human cells, is what causes the protein to evolve and that is how the disease(s) actually start. What the fungi's are doing inside the human, is exactly what they do on a forest floor as a mold.

When it is inside a human cell (Animal) and in the form of a yeast, the following is what it does (explanation from ENCYCLOPÆDIA BRITANNICA ):

NOTE the budding process below is exactly the same as the COVID 19 VIRUS!!!!!!!!!

Asexual reproduction

Typically in asexual reproduction, a single individual gives rise to a genetic duplicate of the progenitor without a genetic contribution from another individual. Perhaps the simplest method of reproduction of fungi is by fragmentation of the thallus, the body of a fungus. Some yeasts, which are single-celled fungi, reproduce by simple cell division, or fission, in which one cell undergoes nuclear division and splits into two daughter cells; after some growth, these cells divide, and eventually a population of cells forms. In filamentous fungi the mycelium may fragment into a number of segments, each of which is capable of growing into a new individual. In the laboratory, fungi are commonly propagated on a layer of solid nutrient agar inoculated either with spores or with fragments of mycelium.

Budding, which is another method of asexual reproduction, occurs in most yeasts and in some filamentous fungi.

In this process, a bud develops on the surface of either the yeast cell or the hypha, with the cytoplasm of the bud being continuous with that of the parent cell.

The nucleus of the parent cell then divides; one of the daughter nuclei migrates into the bud, and the other remains in the parent cell.

The parent cell is capable of producing many buds over its surface by continuous synthesis of cytoplasm and repeated nuclear divisions. After a bud develops to a certain point and even before it is severed from the parent cell, it is itself capable of budding by the same process.

In this way, a chain of cells may be produced.

Eventually, the individual buds pinch off the parent cell and become individual yeast cells.

Buds that are pinched off a hypha of a filamentous fungus behave as spores; that is, they germinate, each giving rise to a structure called a germ tube, which develops into a new hypha.

Although fragmentation, fission, and budding are methods of asexual reproduction in a number of fungi, the majority reproduce asexually by the formation of spores. Spores that are produced asexually are often termed mitospores, and such spores are produced in a variety of ways.

Species of TDF

Several species of TDF, contain important pathogens of humans and other animals. The major human pathogens in this group are:

Blastomyces dermatiditis, Coccidioides immitis/posadasii, Histoplasma capsulatum, Paracoccidioides brasiliensis/lutzii, Sporothrix schenckii, and Talaromyces marneffei (formerly known as Penicillium marneffei).

The majority of these organisms are primary pathogens (as opposed to opportunistic), with the ability to cause disease in healthy humans who encounter them in endemic areas.

Whilst there are thousands of papers already published about the above, the thing that science is missing and why they are not finding a cure, is it is looking for the protein, but doing so in the wrong place.

I have already found several of the corona virus origin's within the above group and continue to cross check the protein bio's I have gathered against the latest data.

The most compelling evidence I have discovered so far, is nothing short of an exact match to the COVID 19 virus protein bio, which is distinctive in that it has multi-polar "buds" or" spikes" and resembles a ships wheel.

This is Paracoccidioides brasiliensis.

It's clinical manifestation is as follows (via Wikipedia):

P. brasiliensis causes mucous membrane ulceration of the mouth and nose with spreading through the lymphatic system. A hypothesis for entry of the fungus to the body is through periodontal membrane.[29][30] The route of infection is assumed to be inhalation following which the infective propagule gives rise to the distinctive multipolar budding yeast forms in the lung resembling a "ship's wheel" seen in histological sections.[9][31] Both immunologically normal and compromised people are at risk for infection.[9] The lungs, lymph nodes, and mucous membrane of the mouth are the most frequently infected tissues.[10]

Now look at the picture below.....

I have tweeted several heads of state, CNBC, CNN, BBC, SKY just so they can get the scientists to look at the data I have, but no replies.

I may be completely wrong, but why is it that I appear to be the only person on the planet who has joined all of the dots together and figured out in 7 days and nights, what science appears to have missed in over 50 years?

I am desperate to stop people getting and ill and dying and have been up for literally 7 days and nights to figure the answer out.

I am only interested in saving as many of the lives I can from all over the world so need some help to get this info out to the scientists and politicians.

Please spread it about.

Apr 2, 2020
Can we use the blood of the cured patients as vaccine because they already have the antibodies in their blood and so they recovered ??is it possible?

Feb 10, 2020
Can we use the blood of the cured patients as vaccine because they already have the antibodies in their blood and so they recovered ??is it possible?
Yes, we need the antibodi testing its fast and more likely to give cure than actually trying to find a vaccine.. But some tests are showing false negatives

Apr 6, 2020
David I agree. When will it all end, all this hype and nonsense? I'll tell you when. When something bigger and better comes along.
I'm just pissed off at all this nonsense . How do you feel about the flu hype? I have to wear a mask to work because I refused my flu shot. Its the flu for crying out loud!
Take a Petri Dish for growing organisms. Plant the culture and when it grows, there are two organisms. Maybe one is Proteus which swarms and overtakes the little Enterococcus. They have to be planted on two separate dishes so an antibiotic sensitivity can be run. When there is a wet market and scavengers and wild animals are slaughtered, how many bacteria, parasites, fungi, and viruses are there? The point is, it is a toxic soup. Why are doctors so confused. Because we cannot separate it out for them anymore. And they want to make a vaccine for this. A vaccine for which organism or combination of organisms. The organisms want to survive so they mutate. Doctors have been used to having everything all laid out for them and it is not anymore. Researcher from NIH wants everything to be in a category and maybe nothing fits. So they keep on trying to believe that it does. Then there is genetic variation with people, diet, nutritional supplements. But they want a prescription and there must be a valid reason for giving the malaria drug. Give what works but it is breaking the rules.

Dec 12, 2019
As with all past outbreaks, this one will eventually come to an end.

This disease will be like the Flu, something you vaccinate against yearly with a reasonable (80%) likelihood of protection. This virus is unstable, like Influenza, and mutates continually; and like the Flu, it will become part of the general group of vaccination-moderated diseases dealt with on a yearly basis. Even those who have HAD the disease can catch it again (like the Flu) because of this mutation cycle.
What's needed is a viral-specific treatment, one for RNA viruses and one for DNA viruses...but I don't see that coming around any time soon.

May 2, 2020
YOU BELONG BACK IN KINDERGARTEN!

ASK THE COMMUNITY