How will the coronavirus outbreak end?

Page 3 - For the science geek in everyone, Live Science breaks down the stories behind the most interesting news and photos on the Internet.
Mar 10, 2020
On thing I have learned the can stop its spread. Knowing what feeds it as well as its natural environmentent. In order to infect its presumptive host, the hosts body needs to be between pH 6.0 to pH 5.5. Our normal healthy pH is 7.4 to 8.0, but in sickness our p H falls lower where the coronavirus can infect the host. This is the key to prevention and the cure. The cure now is staring you in the face. "Feed the host not the hitchhiker. " and maintain a healthy pH brtween 7.4 and 8.0.
interesting this is true, when people are sick their blood is more acidic..always good to eat an alkaline diet.. Try eating more LEMON's

Mar 10, 2020
Every disease is harmful until the invention of treatment and medication. Once we get either vaccine from the Spike protein of the COVID-19 or identify the cofactor of the virus, it will become easy to wipe out this virus.
THE W.H.O NEEDS TO ENCOURAGE the making of TEST KITS.. might sift the wheat from the chaff..

Jan 6, 2020
On thing I have learned the can stop its spread. Knowing what feeds it as well as its natural environmentent. In order to infect its presumptive host, the hosts body needs to be between pH 6.0 to pH 5.5. Our normal healthy pH is 7.4 to 8.0, but in sickness our p H falls lower where the coronavirus can infect the host. This is the key to prevention and the cure. The cure now is staring you in the face. "Feed the host not the hitchhiker. " and maintain a healthy pH brtween 7.4 and 8.0.
That is a blood pH not a whole body pH. Parts of of your body are going to be different. Plus of course a virus infects at a cellular level and do not depend on blood transport like bacteria. So normally virus start at a body surface and work their way in either from skin or respiratory surface. The thing about surfaces of the human body is that pH is less well regulated than the deep tissues soaked in the blood supply.

But go ahead try a daily dip of phenolthalein to check for base pH. I expect you will find that skin tends to be persistently acid form normal people (less than 7). Its part of the stink of sweat.

Reactions: Gina Dawn
Mar 10, 2020
That is a blood pH not a whole body pH. Parts of of your body are going to be different. Plus of course a virus infects at a cellular level and do not depend on blood transport like bacteria. So normally virus start at a body surface and work their way in either from skin or respiratory surface. The thing about surfaces of the human body is that pH is less well regulated than the deep tissues soaked in the blood supply.

But go ahead try a daily dip of phenolthalein to check for base pH. I expect you will find that skin tends to be persistently acid form normal people (less than 7). Its part of the stink of sweat.
Thanks for the information.. so a virus comes in via the skin and droplet airborne virus"s

Mar 6, 2020
DO NOT MISINTERPRET this as me saying that it's pointless to try staying clean!!!! I'm saying that this IS NOT an annual flu epidemic. I Believe it is man perfected or whatever you want to deem it. I believe it was manufactured. To me there is NO OTHER REASON that it barely affects fragile infants and young children. THIS is one area that needs serious attention.
It could just be that child immune systems are different. Announcing that it is manmade without knowing for sure causes panic, which is the last thing we need right now. Speaking of panic, the main reason the coronavirus has gotten so much media coverage and attention is because it is new. Fear of the unknown is a powerful thing, even if it is just a new flu.

Mar 6, 2020
It could just be that child immune systems are different. Announcing that it is manmade without knowing for sure causes panic, which is the last thing we need right now. Speaking of panic, the main reason the coronavirus has gotten so much media coverage and attention is because it is new. Fear of the unknown is a powerful thing, even if it is just a new flu.
Why are you SO ARGUMENTATIVE???? I didn't announce to anyone but this board I believe it to be manmade And here in America---we actually get to state our very own opinion. PLEASE STOP TROLLING ME.

Mar 9, 2020
Here in Japan drinking vinegar (either black or apple cider vinegar) is a folk remedy for colds and I am doing it! They say it makes you alkaline due I presume to the bodies reaction against the acetic acid, or that is one theory. It is also a bit like cold shower: painfully invigorating.

@Khosi @JeetsN123
Naturalists used things like "venom" against the 1918 flu, as mentioned here
such as https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aconitum
which is very poisonous. I would be too scared to try it even highly watered down, I think.

I don't think that lacerated lungs are all that common as a cause of death. The 1918 flu, SARS and definitely MERS cause bleeding from the lungs but it is rare in nCoV where people (especially the old I think) just fill up with thick and in the end"fibrous" mucus. I think it may be like drowning in snot. That may sound bad but the British guy on the Diamond Princess who is still in hospital in Japan, and you can still see his daily videos (link), said he hardly realized he was ill. He just could not breathe. And there was a a video of people taking dead bodies out of a small hospital in Wuhan. The doctor said "Oh, and this ones not breathing anymore. He's dead," like people do not die in a way that the doctor would notice, coughing ones lungs up and dying, but patients slowly fill up, silently stop breathing, and die, kind of end. Kidney failure is another cause of death.

I had some things that did not arrive from china due to nCov. I had to get a refund and reorder in one case, and they are being shipped late so says the supplier in another case "due to pneumonia". I don't think that this is entirely off topic.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKydRcHz9jhu_t247j7JLUQ/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=1
No one was interested in my suggestions, :) but I will try the last two if I can't get to a hospital.

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2020
Babies are born with anti-bodies for up to year after birth, also if breast fed.

Mar 10, 2020
Here in Japan drinking vinegar (either black or apple cider vinegar) is a folk remedy for colds and I am doing it! They say it makes you alkaline due to the bodies reaction against the acetic acid or that is one theory. It is a bit like cold shower: painfully invigorating.

Naturalists used things like "venom" against the 1918 flu, such as https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aconitum
which is very poisonous. I would be too scared I think.

I had some things that did not arrive from china due to nCov. I had to get a refund and reorder in one case, and they are being shipped late so says the supplier in another case. I don't think that this is entirely off topic.

No one was interested in my suggestions
It's possible AVC can help, I take that to reduce blood sugar.
anything to get a result.
Im gargling with 2 drops of Thursday Plantation Tea tree oil.
(Melaleuca Alternifolia) IN A GLASS OF WARM WATER X2 A DAY after brushing teeth..
Teatree Oil is ANTI- VIRAL Bacterial & Fungal (KEEP AWAY FROM Animals & Children).
Studied this Plant from Australia used by the Aborigine.

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2020
WHY we can find the patent at Coronavirus ?
Do you mean "Why can't we find the patients of Coronavirus?"
They are very rare online. I expected to be able to see lots of videos of sick people but the only one I have found is David Abel who will be online again soon

Do others know of videos of people who have it?

It seems to me that the jury is out regarding whether it is natural or not.

Mar 9, 2020
Folks, trying to be rational about this with death hovering someones door step is not easy, but we have to keep it together!

I really don't want to be Dr. Doom and gloom, but the harsh reality is that it is a not a question of whether it is going to happen, but rather how quickly it is happening, how many will lose the battle trying to stay alive, what long term side effects will follow having had this horrible virus, and how long will it take before an adequate treatment is developed to eradicate this, and what can be done in the interim!

First things first, here's what I know:
The Coronavirus will not spread and will die off but only if exposed to temperatures above 100 degrees F, and it is incapacitated at temperatures close to or below freezing. However, there is still not enough know about the about the core of this virus to develop an effective anti-virus and that is what will take so long, China didn't develop this overnight, and those working around the clock to find a treatment can't either!

Second; I shared with a friend on here earlier today on what precautions we can take to help ourselves, or loved ones and those close to you. Here are a couple from the CDC that can help.

Lastly; There is nothing wrong with being a little lighthearted through this, I mean come on, if joking about shoes coming from China hits a nerve, cartelize it, because you are wound way too tight and that is just how some people deal their stresses! So lets all take a couple deep breaths, think of how we can benefit one another here and around us and through our contributions, and let's be an encouragement and re-engage.

I for one, am hunkering down for a few more days to see where and how this is impacting my local communities, and get a sense on whether it is safe to venture out to try a little shopping, well when the shelves are replenished, otherwise don't need much. I have plenty of spam, clam chowder, water and TP, I'm all set🤪

You all have a great evening!

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2020
God evening Nunuvyor Bizniss,

I wouldn't say I am awesome, just concerned about humanity as a whole and if this is really happening and I again I hope I'm wrong, otherwise my days our numbered as well. but thank you for the kind words!

Best,

Mrgenman55

FINALLY! Someone with some sense....someone who's A W A K E!
YOU'RE NOT A NUT, you're 100% correct
About the benefits the freeloaders are receiving ( taking) from US CITIZENS who've worked and contributed their whole lives. It cannot work this way for obvious reasons. And you're right about NWO AND you're right about depopulation...this could very well be it for the older population but don't you think it would take too long this way? I'm sure there's other ways...in any case, there's ALWAYS AN AGENDA & nothing, I mean nothing is what it seems! You're spot on with your comment.ost people (sheep) are sleeping and don't pay attention, don't want to know the truth. I guess I can't blame them either. I wish I was older than I am because truthfully I don't want to be here now or in the future, it's all bad and getting worse and I want out.
You're awesome, thank you.

Mar 9, 2020
Tim I'd like to agree with on most of what you have cited and do, but I still can't wrap my head around how quickly this is traveling! And why wouldn't the Chinese government take our some of there own aging, they are a burden to their economy as well! I cited that in the published journals from the 2019 Summit held in Japan last year.

But I'm with you on the contagion theory or maybe even if it was engineered, and I truly believe it was, that there very well could have been an accident and/or the virus made its way from the lab to the streets and of course the rest is now history.

I remain open and enlightened.

Best,
Ed

If China developed it, then it seems unlikely that they did so as a weapon since Chinese (and Japanese) are more likely to be infected (afaik, I am not a doctor) by it since it binds to an enzyme called ACE 2 which is (afaik, I am not a biochemis) more prevalent in East Asians.

There are at least two very recent papers using the genes of lung cancers to show that it is equally prevalent everywhere but that may be a feature of lung cancers. Earlier research on the general population of various countries supports the notion that it is about twice as common among East Asians than Westerners.

See for example this research which shows that the enzyme helps sports performance
And then compare the incidence among Westerners and East Asians in the excel file that the researchers have uploaded.

I made a graph of the data here
https://flic.kr/p/2iCmgeh View: https://www.flickr.com/photos/nihonbunka/49638104926

Sometimes people do shoot themselves in the foot (e.g. the Marco Polo Bridge Incident) but it seems unlikely to me that the Chinese would have killed a lot of their own old folk.

The Chinese MIGHT (I don't believe so) have developed it for a vaccine since they were looking for a way to vaccinate against SARS to combat the eventuality that SARS would come back (which it has, corona is SARS 2) as can be seen from the Wuhan website.

But, the notion that an oriental dropped a test tube is just so naff and similar to a 1970s BBC drama
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAyjkaFYnzE

that does not make it untrue, but I am not buying it. The Chinese are careful. They make iphones. They do not drop tests tubes near wet markets imho. Lab technicians don't go to wet markets. "Oh, I will just pick up some pangolin on the way home the lab, oops"? There is a big difference between rich/modern and poor/traditional in China. I'd be willing to bet that the lab workers have never been to the wet market.

But then again, this whole thing is so like Contagion (2011) that I feel like asking the writer where he got the idea from.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sYSyuuLk5g

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2020
There is research that claims that masks do protect people.

Among 493 medical staffs, zero out of 278 (([doctors+nurse] 56+222) from the N95 group were infected by 2019-nCoV. In stark contrast, 10 out of 213 (77+136) from the no-mask group were confirmed infected (Table 1). Regardless of significantly lowered exposure, the 2019-nCoV infection rate for medical staff was significantly increased in the no-mask group compared to the N95 respirator group (difference: 4.65%, [95% CI: 1.75%-infinite]; P<2.2e-16) (adjusted odds ratio (OR): 464.82, [95% CI: 97.73-infinite]; P<2.2e-16). Meanwhile, we analyzed the medical staff infection data from Huangmei People’ s Hospital (12 confirmed patients) and Qichun People’ s Hospital (11 confirmed patients) and have observed the similar phenomenon. None of medical staff wearing the N95 respirators and follow frequent routines of disinfection with hand washing were infected by 2019-nCoV

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mrgenman55
Feb 10, 2020
I think that this post is spam but, there is research that claims that masks do protect people.

Among 493 medical staffs, zero out of 278 (([doctors+nurse] 56+222) from the N95 group were infected by 2019-nCoV. In stark contrast, 10 out of 213 (77+136) from the no-mask group were confirmed infected (Table 1). Regardless of significantly lowered exposure, the 2019-nCoV infection rate for medical staff was significantly increased in the no-mask group compared to the N95 respirator group (difference: 4.65%, [95% CI: 1.75%-infinite]; P<2.2e-16) (adjusted odds ratio (OR): 464.82, [95% CI: 97.73-infinite]; P<2.2e-16). Meanwhile, we analyzed the medical staff infection data from Huangmei People’ s Hospital (12 confirmed patients) and Qichun People’ s Hospital (11 confirmed patients) and have observed the similar phenomenon. None of medical staff wearing the N95 respirators and follow frequent routines of disinfection with hand washing were infected by 2019-nCoV
Of course medical staff need it, as they are working with cases.. it enters the eyes as well, is in the air. so if in the area you are in, it won't stop it..

Mar 6, 2020
Why are you SO ARGUMENTATIVE???? I didn't announce to anyone but this board I believe it to be manmade And here in America---we actually get to state our very own opinion. PLEASE STOP TROLLING ME.
i am not starting an argument just saying that making these kinds of statements without evidence can make the problem worse. I have the right to say that, don't I?

Mar 6, 2020
Hi, everyone

I'd like to tel youu that my opinion is that the Masks do protect you, since it's an extra protection that will only give you benefits. We bought for all our family from a website. They seem to be pretty good and we never let our children go out without them..

We bought them from fortmask.com and they still have many masks, in case you would like to get some too, before all of them get sold, since coronavirus is spreading so fast these days..
Did you get an N95 mask? Those are the recommended type, other types are not effective.

Jan 1, 2020
I feel that the corona outbreak will end quickly once the vaccine is made. There is no need to start panicking. For a few months, medical supply companies will make millions by selling hand sanitizer and facemasks, then everything will calm down.
Theres a lot of panic buying going on everywhere

Mar 9, 2020
Well, I think that it is the last of the green gray things I mentioned, or the US equivalent, and yes I am scared that there is worse to come because, it seems to me that the virus may be part of the excuse for starting a W with the last oi| exporter, who has China for an ally.

China is now unpopular the world over for having "started the coronavirus," so they will be less likely to be able to protect their friend.
Yes, couldn't agree more, and you may right on mark making that call, only time will tell!
And people are panicking because they don't understand "stay calm" which is really the signal to freak out, it is for the most part human nature.

You can call this a form of prepping, but I have been telling my children and 12 grandchildren since they were old enough absorb it, that normal people will start to panic and then act like a pack of dogs over one bone, so like when they were all little, they need to rehearse this scenario over and over again, have their bug out bags ready, keep their tanks full of gas, their back-up maps charted and head to our pre-designated gathering point and wait!

Don't cause a panic, just slowly get into your cars, lock the doors and stop for no one until you get where you need to be! If I'm not there first and some don't show up within 24 hours, then we'll send out a search party. But until then, remain at peace with your environment, and go about life as usual, just always be prepared. I just pray and hope it never comes to that for any of us, but also hope and pray that the instinct kicks in when they need it!

Reactions: timtak
Jan 24, 2020
Uns

Sounds lovely & all, wrap it up in a bow throw it under the tree or underground I should say cuz it ain't "mother nature" working on population control it's those scumbag elite who control the masses including our government including YOU who is brainwashed...all of you. THIS VIRUS IS HERE DELIBERATELY PEOPLE !
Stop being so gullible, stop believing the media! Nothing's what it seems
---- W A K E U P -------- W A K E U P ----
You need to come to terms with life sometimes grim realities. Please don't bother responding to this.

ASK THE COMMUNITY