How will the coronavirus outbreak end?

Page 2 - For the science geek in everyone, Live Science breaks down the stories behind the most interesting news and photos on the Internet.
Jan 1, 2020
You seem very sweet and I wouldn't wear a mask to pub either. If it isn't in your area yet then I don't think much is necessary for protection. All us drinkers are probably immune anyway. But on that note--I believe a man I dated 4 years ago is Oklahoma's first case that turned up yesterday I believe. I texted him to say GOOD LUCK with this if you are the mystery man. He didn't reply. It's almost like you have the Scarlet A on your clothing when ppl find out. He's an hour away so OKC isn't freaking out----YET.
I'd like to think I am sweet Lisa - Ive just heard on our BBC news that North Manchester General Hospital where Ive got 2 appointments -one in March the other in July- has issued a statement saying someone has died at the hospital of corona virus -so Ive asked one of the nurses from the departments where Ive got to go to call me to see what is happening

Mar 8, 2020
It will end when gas prices are where we want them to be. That being said, by the end of April.

Mar 9, 2020
I'd like to hear some of the stories of people who are currently quarantiend or have recently recovered from the new Novel Coronavirus.

Mar 9, 2020
Hello all,

Today is March 09, 2020 and1:48 PM in the US and this in follow-up to the Coronavirus statistics being shared.

I for one am not a conspiracist, but I strongly believe this needs to be said because so many are thinking it!
This IS NOT intended to cause a panic or mass hysteria, it is only to provide my take on what many including myself believe, that the Coronavirus was developed, staged and is now being spread globally as an intentional act by the so called "New World Order", and therefore no Anti-virus will come to eradicate it before scores of millions infected PERISH!

Yes you read that correctly! I believe it will be allowed to take its course until it has eradicated over One Billion people over the age of 60 world wide in a futile attempt to control the worlds growing population now close to 8 BILLION, as compared to 2.5 billion in 1950. And with the current estimates the worlds population is expected to hit 10 BILLION by 2050 of which 20% will be over the age of 60, and that is with Japan, Italy and China at the highest rates, and the US, France, the UK and Canada following right behind.

So why?!? Because we (seniors over 60) are burdening the economy by our mere existence!
According to the T20 Task Force and its members Naoyuki Yoshino, Chul Ju Kim, and Pitchaya Sirivunnabood in the T20 Summit help in Japan in 2019, the worlds Gross National Debt (GND) is increasing leaps and bounds, and the world cannot sustain its population, and well it hasn't been able to for over 20 years now.
Does anyone wonder why the US continues to print money it doesn't have the resources to back up!!
Yes I for one believe, that simply stated its all about the money!!! Yes GENOCIDE for sake of GREED, well except it is in the interest of humanity right!!

Right now in the US alone, the American payers, yes those like myself who paid into the social security systems our entire working lives and those currently working, are also supporting the $1.2 Trillion a year in retirement income being paid out. But please keep in mind that includes Medicare and other benefits being paid out to those who NEVER WORKED a day in their lives, which includes those crossing our borders in great numbers every year who don't contribute!!!

Yes I know many of you out there are thinking I'm some kind of nut and that it is preposterous to think such a thing could happen today in this world!! But you're wrong, and for the sake of all I hold precious in my life, I hope I'm wrong!!

I will leave you all with this; if you have loved ones and friends you haven't help in close regard, if you have neighbors or co-workers you harbor ill felling's towards, if you have never had a personal relationship with God almighty, then change that today, right now!

For the thing in history we have learned, is that we have not learned from history!

May God bless you all, protect you and keep from harm.

Best regards
ETR/Mrgenman55

Reactions: LisaSummit2
Mar 6, 2020
I just wish there were vaccinations in now rather than prattling on saying things like currently there is no cure -or we are researching .......- research isnt getting a solution
You see... research gets information to make a cure...

Mar 6, 2020
You seem very sweet and I wouldn't wear a mask to pub either. If it isn't in your area yet then I don't think much is necessary for protection. All us drinkers are probably immune anyway. But on that note--I believe a man I dated 4 years ago is Oklahoma's first case that turned up yesterday I believe. I texted him to say GOOD LUCK with this if you are the mystery man. He didn't reply. It's almost like you have the Scarlet A on your clothing when ppl find out. He's an hour away so OKC isn't freaking out----YET.
I feel that the corona outbreak will end quickly once the vaccine is made. There is no need to start panicking. For a few months, medical supply companies will make millions by selling hand sanitizer and facemasks, then everything will calm down.

Mar 6, 2020
Me too. It is horrible. I think trying to combat a disease is so much scarier than fighting a war. In a war you know who the enemy is and how to eradicate it/them. Which I'm tossing in to make the intellectual fellas madder---I abhor war. Sending kids off to be killed because the powers that be cannot agree.
Why would an "intellectual fella" like war?

Mar 9, 2020
The CDC will not have a working profile anti-virus in less than six months, more like 12-14 months.
In the meanwhile, sadly many more deaths will come around the world, and for the most part they will be over 60 years of age!

Mar 6, 2020
Very true, it looks like a judgement from GOD on the world. But the same GOD that will not tolerate wickedness is also merciful to those who put thier trust in His Holy Son.
"if my people which are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray, and seek my face and turn from thier wicked ways, they shall I hear from heaven, and heal thier land.
So this is way to religious for me, I believe in God but not much of what people have turned it in to. Their take on bible and killing over who's version of Bible and beliefs are correct. THAT to me is opposite of God. I believe this virus was created by some humans. I believe it is going to have an enormous death rate and also that life after it will take years to get back on any type of normal track. Just like 911. We had to wake up and make changes.

Mar 9, 2020
Ms. Summit2 please excuse the intrusion, but I hope you weren't directing the below comment to me?
I certainly wasn't painting you or anyone else as a crazy person, nor myself, so hope you intended this comment for someone other than myself?

My comments about the Coronavirus is in no way directed to anyone as personal, I was speaking out as a warning only and from the dangers of what I have seen and encountered as firefighter/Paramedic for over 37 years, which included exposure to the Ebola, Aides and a number of others that still have not been entirely eradicated from our planet!

And for the record; JeetsN123, yes you are right about not panicking, because no one ever benefits from a panic, but please don't mock my words, this is exactly what happened in ancient Eurasia in 1331 for over 20 years when the "Black death" migrated around the world leaving a trail of dead numbering 200 million people.
And yes even with modern medicine this too will take its toll, which I will continue to believe was intentional.

So you can take it as an intelligible comment or not, and of course you don't have to respond to me, never expected it to be, but don't label me as some kind of crazy person just because you don't agree with my assessment, I merely posted a comment tagging previous comments that I have apparently misdirected. So again forgive he intrusion.

You purposely clicked like and instead of hitting it again to delete it--you made a point out of letting others think my post is crazy. I'm not stupid. PLEASE STOP MAKING THIS PERSONAL and stay on topic.

Mar 6, 2020
Ms. Summit2 please excuse the intrusion, but I hope you weren't directing the below comment to me?
I certainly wasn't painting you or anyone else as a crazy person, nor myself, so hope you intended this comment for someone other than myself?

My comments about the Coronavirus is in no way directed to anyone as personal, I was speaking out as a warning only and from the dangers of what I have seen and encountered as firefighter/Paramedic for over 37 years, which included exposure to the Ebola, Aides and a number of others that still have not been entirely eradicated from our planet!

And for the record; JeetsN123, yes you are right about not panicking, because no one ever benefits from a panic, but please don't mock my words, this is exactly what happened in ancient Eurasia in 1331 for over 20 years when the "Black death" migrated around the world leaving a trail of dead numbering 200 million people.
And yes even with modern medicine this too will take its toll, which I will continue to believe was intentional.

So you can take it as an intelligible comment or not, and of course you don't have to respond to me, never expected it to be, but don't label me as some kind of crazy person just because you don't agree with my assessment, I merely posted a comment tagging previous comments that I have apparently misdirected. So again forgive he intrusion.
This is the most confusing message board I have every been part of. My reply to YOU was I thought you had a correct view and things are unfolding pretty much the way you stated. I have no idea how my replies get turned around and on the wrong person. I thought what you said is incredible accurate. I think I will just step off this website at this point as I feel I compliment ppl and they are mad at me and when I bring up an intelligent theory, I get shredded and turned in to board monitor for doing nothing like the ppl who have been here long term are doing. So everyone take care. I hope we make it through this which I know we will but it will not be without you losing someone you cherish so God Bless and goodbye.

Mar 9, 2020
Lisa, don't leave, just a communication issue! LOL! Definitely not mad at anyone, just like you said very confusing thread, and in which case thank you for the compliments, and you can color crazy now if you want. Haha
But you had a lot of great things to say, I especially felt engaged when you cited scripture, can never get enough of Psalms, and my favorite book Ephesians. So please stick it out, I'm new so I'd be happy to bow out gracefully so you can continue to share, I'll read! Blessing, ETR

This is the most confusing message board I have every been part of. My reply to YOU was I thought you had a correct view and things are unfolding pretty much the way you stated. I have no idea how my replies get turned around and on the wrong person. I thought what you said is incredible accurate. I think I will just step off this website at this point as I feel I compliment ppl and they are mad at me and when I bring up an intelligent theory, I get shredded and turned in to board monitor for doing nothing like the ppl who have been here long term are doing. So everyone take care. I hope we make it through this which I know we will but it will not be without you losing someone you cherish so God Bless and goodbye.

Jan 24, 2020
This too will pass, till the next one comes along. This sounds hard hearted, one of my nursing supervisors said "all these bugs are mother natures way of population control". Like it or not, death is never far away. My motto is, do the best you can, always be kind, try to do something meaningful in your life. Tell your near and dear you love them everyday. Think positive, even when you think you can't take on anymore. You never know.

Reactions: David J Franks
Mar 6, 2020
Lisa, don't leave, just a communication issue! LOL! Definitely not mad at anyone, just like you said very confusing thread, and in which case thank you for the compliments, and you can color crazy now if you want. Haha
But you had a lot of great things to say, I especially felt engaged when you cited scripture, can never get enough of Psalms, and my favorite book Ephesians. So please stick it out, I'm new so I'd be happy to bow out gracefully so you can continue to share, I'll read! Blessing, ETR
Oh so nice!!! I finally feel like I am a tiny part of this forum. I didn't come in to caused anyone anger that's for sure. I am like everyone--so curious, so why now?, so what the heck is going on? Feeling like healthy people being held captive on cruise ships so long they acquire the virus....I'm just so wanting to join in and everyone thing of something, anything we could be overlooking. Since we agree we get confused how messages and answers seem to get make people misunderstand just KNOW I do NOT come on here to berate. I WILL HOWEVER stand up to anyone who begins to treat all others on board pretentiously. THIS ESPECIALLY is not the time. I'm glad you understand I was AGREEING with you. Not being defiant. I cannot say that about some of my other posts. I just believe we all brainstorm and think outside the box and we can contribute possibly. Who knows:? Thank you again===nite, Lisa

Mar 9, 2020
How will the outbreak end?
1) Warmer weather. The WHO say this is by no means certain, and fair enough but there is research that claims that warmer weather will result in a lower rate of infection as stated in the abstract of this research

2) The Thai doctor (google) that recommended a Flu and HIV antiviral cocktail of Kaletra (Lopinavir/ritonavir) and Tamiflu (Oseltamivir) may already have provided the answer.

3) Serpins = serine protease inhibitors are argued to be effective and there are drugs already approved that are serine protease inhibitors

4) E Protein inhibitors

The above are from reading Archive etc journal articles the final two suggestions are simply ideas that I have had.

5) I know that the WHO organization says that this suggestion is BS but it seems to me that raising body temperature e.g. by foot baths may help.

6) Bats live upside down, and do not cough, so perhaps we should too when we catch one of their bat diseases.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mrgenman55
Feb 10, 2020
FINALLY! Someone with some sense....someone who's A W A K E!
YOU'RE NOT A NUT, you're 100% correct
About the benefits the freeloaders are receiving ( taking) from US CITIZENS who've worked and contributed their whole lives. It cannot work this way for obvious reasons. And you're right about NWO AND you're right about depopulation...this could very well be it for the older population but don't you think it would take too long this way? I'm sure there's other ways...in any case, there's ALWAYS AN AGENDA & nothing, I mean nothing is what it seems! You're spot on with your comment.ost people (sheep) are sleeping and don't pay attention, don't want to know the truth. I guess I can't blame them either. I wish I was older than I am because truthfully I don't want to be here now or in the future, it's all bad and getting worse and I want out.
You're awesome, thank you.
We all wish it was the flu, but flu doesn't lacerate the lungs, sars did that and so does this..

Reactions: Gina Dawn
Mar 6, 2020
I'm not disagreeing that this is totally manmade. I honestly believe it is as well. But I really don't believe 'Mother Nature' gives a rats *** about population control. Wild animals control their own species. I don't think there is someone looking down at us thinking, "Hmm, 'bout time for a little population control". Virus's throughout time (that I don't believe were created in a lab) just come about for whatever reason.

Mar 6, 2020
FINALLY! Someone with some sense....someone who's A W A K E!
YOU'RE NOT A NUT, you're 100% correct
About the benefits the freeloaders are receiving ( taking) from US CITIZENS who've worked and contributed their whole lives. It cannot work this way for obvious reasons. And you're right about NWO AND you're right about depopulation...this could very well be it for the older population but don't you think it would take too long this way? I'm sure there's other ways...in any case, there's ALWAYS AN AGENDA & nothing, I mean nothing is what it seems! You're spot on with your comment.ost people (sheep) are sleeping and don't pay attention, don't want to know the truth. I guess I can't blame them either. I wish I was older than I am because truthfully I don't want to be here now or in the future, it's all bad and getting worse and I want out.
You're awesome, thank you.
I agree with much of what you say. As soon as I knew this was so dangerous, all I keep thinking about is the movie "SOILENT GREEN". All about when you reach what they consider old age, your button changes color, you are hunted down and put to death.
It may be slower of a process than whoever created this hoped for but they had to try to make it look like it wasn't something anyone did. Otherwise, the world would be in even more of a panic plus really p'off and start revolting against the gov't or whoever did this.

Mar 6, 2020
Uns

Sounds lovely & all, wrap it up in a bow throw it under the tree or underground I should say cuz it ain't "mother nature" working on population control it's those scumbag elite who control the masses including our government including YOU who is brainwashed...all of you. THIS VIRUS IS HERE DELIBERATELY PEOPLE !
Stop being so gullible, stop believing the media! Nothing's what it seems
---- W A K E U P -------- W A K E U P ----
Okay, I have to admit that the wrap it up in a bow deal and toss it under tree made me laugh...I hope if this is going to end up killing a large percent of us that I can still enjoy humor up until the day it seeks me out.

Mar 10, 2020
It didn't start at a seafood market in Wuhan Providence it started in a bio weapons facility in that Providence a little while before they went public about the seafood market
Can you provide proof of this claim?
If not, then you, my friend are part of the "fake news" conglomerate.

Mar 10, 2020
You would immediately die if their pH hit 6.8. You don't know what you are talking about.

On thing I have learned the can stop its spread. Knowing what feeds it as well as its natural environmentent. In order to infect its presumptive host, the hosts body needs to be between pH 6.0 to pH 5.5. Our normal healthy pH is 7.4 to 8.0, but in sickness our p H falls lower where the coronavirus can infect the host. This is the key to prevention and the cure. The cure now is staring you in the face. "Feed the host not the hitchhiker. " and maintain a healthy pH brtween 7.4 and 8.0.

Mar 10, 2020
On thing I have learned the can stop its spread. Knowing what feeds it as well as its natural environmentent. In order to infect its presumptive host, the hosts body needs to be between pH 6.0 to pH 5.5. Our normal healthy pH is 7.4 to 8.0, but in sickness our p H falls lower where the coronavirus can infect the host. This is the key to prevention and the cure. The cure now is staring you in the face. "Feed the host not the hitchhiker. " and maintain a healthy pH brtween 7.4 and 8.0.
interesting this is true, when people are sick their blood is more acidic..always good to eat an alkaline diet.. Try eating more LEMON's

ASK THE COMMUNITY