How will the coronavirus outbreak end?

Mar 2, 2020
The only reason this virus is causing a lot of trouble is because, it's got a name, it's traceable and you see big coloured pictures of it on the television. 50 years ago it would just be called a cough and that would be the end of it, and no one would panic.
Exactly. I also thought if this outbreak occurred 50 years ago, or before we had the ability to distinguish individual strains, we would not be able to trace the spread of this particular strain, so it would just be another cold/flu season. It might not even be a higher than normal year of fatalities when taken as a whole across all respiratory-related fatalities.

Feb 22, 2020
On thing I have learned the can stop its spread. Knowing what feeds it as well as its natural environmentent. In order to infect its presumptive host, the hosts body needs to be between pH 6.0 to pH 5.5. Our normal healthy pH is 7.4 to 8.0, but in sickness our p H falls lower where the coronavirus can infect the host. This is the key to prevention and the cure. The cure now is staring you in the face. "Feed the host not the hitchhiker. " and maintain a healthy pH brtween 7.4 and 8.0.
I think you have it backwards. Normal germs and virus do not live in an acid envoronment. A big glass of orange juice is ACID. Apples are ACID. Drink your orange juice or eat an apple, get the body ACID to fight germs.

Mar 2, 2020
(This is an answer, or a simple theoretical suggestion to the question how will coronavirus end). I think that a solution can be found. The virus should be attacked from the outside. For instance, heat can destroy it. If so, steam of water can disconnect it from the lungs, as it happens with other viruses. It sounds simple but if the virus bodies connect themselves to the lungs, steam is a way to disconnect them. (So a bucket of hot water and a big towel and inhale-exhale for a few seconds!). It can do the trick. It should be tried. Other things can be tried, like different smells, aromas, fragrances. Something that kills the virus and not the people! Using a vaccine that will release anti-bodies that protect the human body from the inside takes time and is very expensive. So a simpler solution should be sought (and hopefully found).

Mar 2, 2020
@alfie I respectfully disagree. You want to keep your body alkaline. Too much acidity is a haven for diseases.

Please refer to these articles:

Jan 27, 2020
The coronavirus outbreak, sadly, will end when the print and electronically transmitted media see the coronavirus coverage ratings plummet to such a degree that a new calamity will be needed to supersede it.

Remember that prescient hit "Dirty Laundry" by Don Henley from the dim dark 80's...

"I make my living off the evening news
Just give me something, something I can use
People love it when you lose
They love dirty laundry...

We got the bubble-headed bleached-blonde
Comes on at five
She can tell you 'bout the plane crash
With a gleam in her eye
It's interesting when people die
Give us dirty laundry."

The coronavirus is dirty laundry spiced up by the death of sufferers. But soon, the CDC and the President's Coronavirus Task Force, backed by money and Mike Pence, will soon begin to slow this flu-like contagion. Soon it, too, will be history.

I have my serious doubts about the prognostications of WHO, the World Health Organization.

From the article 'Stop Funding WHO Until It Cleans Up It's Act' by Jeff Stier dated June 14, 2017, from The National Review:

"...Global public health is, indeed, critical to American interests at home and abroad, and the U.S. government is the largest contributor to WHO’s approximately $2 billion budget. However, like other U.N. subsidiaries, WHO is plagued by persistent wasteful spending, utter disregard for transparency, pervasive incompetence, and failure to adhere to even basic democratic standards.

None of these problems are new, but they are worsening, and the latest developments underscore the need for tough love in the form of responsible stewardship of our largesse.

The May 23 election of Ethiopian politician Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus (who will serve until 2022) to head WHO is the latest evidence that reform won’t come from WHO itself. Dr. Tedros, as he likes to be called (he has a Ph.D. in community health), is a leader of Ethiopia’s brutal minority party, the Tigray People’s Liberation Front, a wing of the ruling Marxist-rooted Ethiopian People’s Revolutionary Democratic Front. He served the violently repressive regime as minister of foreign affairs from 2012 to 2016, after a stint as health minister.

Prior to Tedros’s election, the Associated Press published an exposé on WHO’s already infamously lavish spending on first-class airfare and five-star hotels.
Prior to Tedros’s election, the Associated Press published an exposé on WHO’s already infamously lavish spending on first-class airfare and five-star hotels.
The AP obtained documents showing that WHO “routinely has spent about $200 million a year on travel expenses, more than what it doles out to fight some of the biggest problems in public health, including AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria combined.”

JEFF STIER is a senior fellow at the Consumer Choice Center. He lives in New York City.

We must remain vigilant in the US and we can thank our lucky stars we have the stellar performers at the CDC, which fights disease and supports communities and citizens to do the same, and at the US Army's USAMRIID, which provides biodefense solutions to protect our nation and citizens.

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2020
it's making me mad that the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA hospitals are not testing people and it's getting to out of hand it's killing people and if they think that there is a cure for it apparently not it had killed some of my deputies and my officers and it's not fair to all of us that we have to deal with this we need to try and stop it as much as we can and as soon as possible because it's shutting down schools so i need everyone who wants to try with me to save the world from being dangorous plz reply or like it thank you i am just sad that it killed some of my law enforcement officers and a student and we need the american community who isn't infected to find a cure WHOS WITH ME

Mar 3, 2020
and donal trump thinks we don't need to be afraid we do it's killing our community and our people and donald trump is refuseing to not help out our community by trying to help out and find a cure

P.S thank you all for helping and taking this seriously thank you very much

Mar 3, 2020
On thing I have learned the can stop its spread. Knowing what feeds it as well as its natural environmentent. In order to infect its presumptive host, the hosts body needs to be between pH 6.0 to pH 5.5. Our normal healthy pH is 7.4 to 8.0, but in sickness our p H falls lower where the coronavirus can infect the host. This is the key to prevention and the cure. The cure now is staring you in the face. "Feed the host not the hitchhiker. " and maintain a healthy pH brtween 7.4 and 8.0.
I AGREE WITH THIS

Mar 4, 2020
Every disease is harmful until the invention of treatment and medication. Once we get either vaccine from the Spike protein of the COVID-19 or identify the cofactor of the virus, it will become easy to wipe out this virus.

Reactions: SHaines
Mar 4, 2020
Every disease is harmful until the invention of treatment and medication. Once we get either vaccine from the Spike protein of the COVID-19 or identify the cofactor of the virus, it will become easy to wipe out this virus.
Bio scientists are saying that a vaccine is 2 years out, and that's if they can even develop one!

Reactions: JeetsN123
Jan 1, 2020
I just wish there were vaccinations in now rather than prattling on saying things like currently there is no cure -or we are researching .......- research isnt getting a solution

Reactions: LisaSummit2
Feb 22, 2020
Germs and virus do not like ACID. the reason for drinking orange juice is to get ACID into the system. Good is PH 5.5 to 6.5 to have max ability to ward off germs.

Mar 7, 2020
I would be more inclined to believe that the Spanish Flu of 1918 that infected 25% of the Worlds population ended as that Viral strain of H1N1 variety mutated to a harmless form?

Last edited:

dan

Feb 3, 2020
CORONA virus has been around for years, years ago in Vietnam, how it will end we don't know. I would love to hear others opinions to? Their are many brilliant miñds we could ask. With HOPE, I guess is where it begins.

Mar 8, 2020
CORONA virus has been around for years, years ago in Vietnam, how it will end we don't know. I would love to hear others opinions to? Their are many brilliant miñds we could ask. With HOPE, I guess is where it begins.
Yes "They" have been around for years (many, many years as in a very long time). In fact the Common Cold is mainly caused by coronaviruses or rhinoviruses. Before Covid-19 we had (in order of severity) Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-CoV) and Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV). I'm sure that there have been numerous others that we have never identified but have various degrees of being a nuisance to animals (such as us humans).

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2020
The coronavirus outbreak, sadly, will end when the print and electronically transmitted media see the coronavirus coverage ratings plummet to such a degree that a new calamity will be needed to supersede it.

Remember that prescient hit "Dirty Laundry" by Don Henley from the dim dark 80's...

"I make my living off the evening news
Just give me something, something I can use
People love it when you lose
They love dirty laundry...

We got the bubble-headed bleached-blonde
Comes on at five
She can tell you 'bout the plane crash
With a gleam in her eye
It's interesting when people die
Give us dirty laundry."

The coronavirus is dirty laundry spiced up by the death of sufferers. But soon, the CDC and the President's Coronavirus Task Force, backed by money and Mike Pence, will soon begin to slow this flu-like contagion. Soon it, too, will be history.

I have my serious doubts about the prognostications of WHO, the World Health Organization.

From the article 'Stop Funding WHO Until It Cleans Up It's Act' by Jeff Stier dated June 14, 2017, from The National Review:

"...Global public health is, indeed, critical to American interests at home and abroad, and the U.S. government is the largest contributor to WHO’s approximately $2 billion budget. However, like other U.N. subsidiaries, WHO is plagued by persistent wasteful spending, utter disregard for transparency, pervasive incompetence, and failure to adhere to even basic democratic standards.

None of these problems are new, but they are worsening, and the latest developments underscore the need for tough love in the form of responsible stewardship of our largesse.

The May 23 election of Ethiopian politician Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus (who will serve until 2022) to head WHO is the latest evidence that reform won’t come from WHO itself. Dr. Tedros, as he likes to be called (he has a Ph.D. in community health), is a leader of Ethiopia’s brutal minority party, the Tigray People’s Liberation Front, a wing of the ruling Marxist-rooted Ethiopian People’s Revolutionary Democratic Front. He served the violently repressive regime as minister of foreign affairs from 2012 to 2016, after a stint as health minister.

The AP obtained documents showing that WHO “routinely has spent about $200 million a year on travel expenses, more than what it doles out to fight some of the biggest problems in public health, including AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria combined.”

JEFF STIER is a senior fellow at the Consumer Choice Center. He lives in New York City.

We must remain vigilant in the US and we can thank our lucky stars we have the stellar performers at the CDC, which fights disease and supports communities and citizens to do the same, and at the US Army's USAMRIID, which provides biodefense solutions to protect our nation and citizens.

You and your cohorts who believe this is a SIMPLE SILLY VIRUS just because we have up to date media to cover it are in denial. I think people who are so cynical and don't believe this is very real and very different should be forcefully taken to go onboard these cruise liners and help out....you know...since it's all pretend and all.

Reactions: LowellFreeman
Jan 1, 2020
My mum is going OTT (over the top) with the corona virus - its one thing buying the masks - but not only has she bought some latex gloves & expects me to wear them going shopping .Furthermore she is dropping hints that she might not go to the pub on thursday night for the quiz as we usual night -dropping hints she might boycott it together.Ive made it clear that I AM NOT GIVING IT UP & IF I HAVE TO I'M GOING DOWN & COMING HOME IN A TAXI!! My plan is -if she doesnt go then I'll take a mask with me & just take a selfie of me wearing it in the pub to make her think Im wearing it -then Im going to take it off for the rest of the evening -If she thinks Im gonna e the only one in the pub wearing a mask then shes deluded -even if I do have lung disease

If of course she does go -then bloody hell shell wear one & make me wear it too

Reactions: David J Franks
Mar 6, 2020
My mum is going OTT (over the top) with the corona virus - its one thing buying the masks - but not only has she bought some latex gloves & expects me to wear them going shopping .Furthermore she is dropping hints that she might not go to the pub on thursday night for the quiz as we usual night -dropping hints she might boycott it together.Ive made it clear that I AM NOT GIVING IT UP & IF I HAVE TO I'M GOING DOWN & COMING HOME IN A TAXI!! My plan is -if she doesnt go then I'll take a mask with me & just take a selfie of me wearing it in the pub to make her think Im wearing it -then Im going to take it off for the rest of the evening -If she thinks Im gonna e the only one in the pub wearing a mask then shes deluded -even if I do have lung disease

If of course she does go -then bloody hell shell wear one & make me wear it too
That's funny you wrote this because as I was thinking today--I wonder how many days until EVERY SINGLE PERSON that handles cash in US or abroad begins wearing gloves... My bet is UNDER A WEEK. It's probably smart actually. One smart cookie that overly freaked out gal you claim her to be.

Jan 1, 2020
That's funny you wrote this because as I was thinking today--I wonder how many days until EVERY SINGLE PERSON that handles cash in US or abroad begins wearing gloves... My bet is UNDER A WEEK. It's probably smart actually. One smart cookie that overly freaked out gal you claim her to be.
Thanks Lisa Yeah I think my mum is over freaked out -until I hear on the news at home in the UK that the virus has spread to the town which I live in which is Middleton (North Manchester UK) Im not wearing masks or latex gloves - I'm leaving tht sort of thing to dentists/hygenists

ASK THE COMMUNITY