How to self-quarantine during coronavirus outbreak

Mar 8, 2020
Visit site
Well by some studies most of BACTERIAS can be killed with 70% alcohol but if you use pure 90-95% alcohol (ethanol) bacteria can react and rise protective barrier which prevent alcohol to damage their DNA. Problem is because BACTERIA and VIRUS is much different, just alcohol cannot kill viruses , just mixture of ammonia and chlorine can kill viruses but this is not good for skin and lungs it is highly toxic also UV light can kill but this is also dangerous for all living organism because UV light damages DNA and can cause cancer.

Mar 8, 2020
Visit site
Also, some good hand sanitizer i use is mix of 0,5% of quaternary ammonia, benzyl-c12-18-alkyldimethyl, chloride, and 72,2% ethanol. Brand which i use is under name ALCOSEPT or ASEPSSOL produced By JASVEL LTD (Jasvel D.o.o) In Serbia. Still some study shows that this mixture can cause in lab mouse significant loss of fertility but i don't have any other better option at least i cant find in pharmacy near me , here is some options and advices which i found : https://sfenvironment.org/sites/def...r_products_and_practices_for_disinfecting.pdf

Oct 14, 2020
Visit site
We are almost at the end of the year after a COVID-19, but still in a situation to be self-quarantined as the count of the people who get affected has got increased. So we must follow certain tips as doctors suggested. Follow the things I have listed below
  • Wash your hands frequently up to the wrists with soap and water, or clean them with 70% gel alcohol. This frequency should be increased when you are in a public environment (work environments, buildings, and commercial facilities, etc.) when using public transport structures or touching surfaces and objects for shared use.
  • When coughing or sneezing, cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or the inside of your elbow.
  • Do not touch your eyes, nose, mouth, or the easy protective mask with unhygienic hands.
  • If you touch your eyes, nose, mouth, or mask, always clean your hands as indicated.
  • Keep a minimum distance of 1 (one) meter between people in public and social places. Avoid hugs, kisses, and handshakes. Adopt friendly behavior without physical contact, but always with a smile on your face.
  • Sanitize frequently the cell phone, children's toys, and other objects that are used frequently.
  • Do not share personal items such as cutlery, towels, plates, and glasses.
  • Keep environments clean and well ventilated.
  • Avoid unnecessary traffic on the streets, stadiums, theaters, shopping malls, shows, cinemas, and churches.
  • If you are sick, avoid close contact with other people, especially the elderly and the chronically ill, seek guidance through the online channels provided by SUS or attendance at health services, and follow the recommendations of the health professional.
  • Sleep well and eat healthily.
  • The use of masks is recommended in all environments. Fabric masks (homemade/handmade) are not Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), but they can act as a physical barrier, especially against the exit of potentially contaminated droplets.