How to get the coronavirus $1,200 stimulus check, and will it be enough for the average American?

Apr 2, 2020
Visit site
A sad sign of the times
How much help is the stimulus payment likely to be?While any amount of government support is welcome, the reality is....

Government support? ITS OUR MONEY! This is exactly why we have elected officials. Its ridiculous any recognition should be given to people for doing the jobs they not applied for, but campaigned and dedicated their lives to get. When the vast majority of people are not working or have severely reduced hours, we expect this "support!" (I am fortunate to be able to continue working 40hrs a week through this and I still realize how silly this is.)

If there is anyone that hasn't noticed, the sociopaths that run for office (from local to federal) haven't been in it to fulfill their civic duty for nearly a hundred years. They're in it for status, power, personal benefit, etc.

But anyway, thanks for saving us with this pittance of our own money!

Reactions: MarkFMcKinney
Apr 2, 2020
Visit site
I was severely injured as a child, a horse kicked me in the back of the head. My parents took advantage of the social security checks (in my name) and basically (ripped me off) UNFAIR!!! Now they are both dead and all I get is a lousy $740.00 every month. I am forced to live in a rest home at 51 years old, so if I get sick and die (I could give a f*#>) FOR REAL!!! My whole life I was under the assumption that someday I would be able to have everything that I needed. I went through HELL and back, with being an (imbecile & town fool) I have been teased and bullied to the extent of (thoughts of suicide) I cannot and will not ever be in competition with anyone, because (I am a loser) It saddens me to think of the greed and arrogance of others... So Mr. Trump & Mr. Stint can you please see to it that I get my money? I will live like a hermit and out of your sight as everyone makes fun of me behind my back. - PS - I even joined the U.S. Navy in 1987, but was told that I was a disgrace to the United States as I received my discharge papers after 3/4 through basic training. WHY??? I should have started getting my Social Security Disability checks and every cent that my parents stold from me right then. (Thank you Uncle Sam) -- you have set a good example...

Last edited: