How the Pyramid of Cheops was built, the origin of the Djed symbol, the Saqqara sarcophagi are not sarcophagi

Dec 16, 2022
Visit site
The article gives a general hypothesis on how the Pyramid of Cheops was built. How the work on this hypothesis contributed to the discovery of the origin of the famous ancient Egyptian Djed pillar and what are the sarcophagi from Saqqara.

Attachments

• Djed  pillar.jpg
    Djed pillar.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 14
  • Stone actuator.jpg
    Stone actuator.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 17
  • bandicam 2022-12-08 15-08-23-672.jpg
    bandicam 2022-12-08 15-08-23-672.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 13
Dec 16, 2022
Visit site
The article gives a general hypothesis on how the Pyramid of Cheops was built. How the work on this hypothesis contributed to the discovery of the origin of the famous ancient Egyptian Djed pillar and what are the sarcophagi from Saqqara.

It's the only narrative that explains the exterior as well as the interior scars of construction. It's the best explanation until someone can beat it. A new theory which explains what the present theory can not, is considered the superior theory. There is nothing left to explain with this narrative. It requires no magic to explain construction, just the talented use of what was available. A true feat of sober engineering.

Of course many long time mysteries, have to include lost technology, aliens or super natural powers for explanation to satisfy this star trek/wars generation. May the force be with you.

Dec 16, 2022
Visit site
It's the only narrative that explains the exterior as well as the interior scars of construction. It's the best explanation until someone can beat it. A new theory which explains what the present theory can not, is considered the superior theory. There is nothing left to explain with this narrative. It requires no magic to explain construction, just the talented use of what was available. A true feat of sober engineering.

Of course many long time mysteries, have to include lost technology, aliens or super natural powers for explanation to satisfy this star trek/wars generation. May the force be with you.
Whoever wants to explain the construction of the pyramids should first try to move only a 200kg block in person. It must be perfectly level or on rollers.

I saw a old, frail 100 lb. retired man, from eastern Europe, using a pebble and a lever, dance with blocks the size. It's been filmed and documented many times. I think we have lost more knowledge than we have gained.

I could not fine that film, it's from the 50s or 60s. But here is something similar. That old man was much more skilled.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P4HwmmhykI

Search for moving blocks by hand....on youtube for more examples.

Trying the same thing over and over and getting the same result, is not insane.....it's our saving survival skill. All progress comes from it. Failure is the only success we truly have.

Dec 16, 2022
Visit site
I saw a old, frail 100 lb. retired man, from eastern Europe, using a pebble and a lever, dance with blocks the size. It's been filmed and documented many times. I think we have lost more knowledge than we have gained.

I could not fine that film, it's from the 50s or 60s. But here is something similar. That old man was much more skilled.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P4HwmmhykI

Search for moving blocks by hand....on youtube for more examples.

Trying the same thing over and over and getting the same result, is not insane.....it's our saving survival skill. All progress comes from it. Failure is the only success we truly have.
I've seen the video already, but thank you. Djed pillar as a lift - it will be a sensation, I'm sure.

Sep 5, 2023
Visit site
Whoever wants to explain the construction of the pyramids should first try to move only a 200kg block in person. It must be perfectly level or on rollers.
Why would anyone have to move giant 200kg blocks, when pulverizing the hard limestone rock down for concrete is much easier to move, and construct!? You have all the ingredients right there, to create Geothermal Concrete, and it would heat up then set within it's thin forms, poured next to each other, correct? This is the only logical way that I've read, on how the Great Pyramids is how the great Pyramids were built.
Core samples have been taken of the external stones, and studied. The fossilization within the core samples, were too regular, which is impossible for any real blocks to have.
They used an aggregate limestone mixture, all materials available there.
French Professor Dr. Joseph Davidovits, solved this back in 1980s. He'd even acquired the patent on his discovery. But because what he discovered threw egg on everyone's stuck in their old ways, insistent on the block theory, he was forbidden from ever taking more core samples on other structures again.
And, yes - I did pick up the book he wrote about his discovery back then, plus there's hieroglyphs to back this all up. There are even palm fronds found between the poured blocks. Pouring with fast-setting concrete with forms, and level scraping tools, etc.? Is what I have firmly believed, since a teenager.