How Ruth Bader Ginsburg helped shape the modern era of women's rights

Sep 19, 2020
Visit site
Lets see, the name of this page is LiveScience. Where is the science in this article? I'm glad Entin thinks that Justice Ginsburg played a large role in developing woman's rights. Maybe she did, maybe she didn't. However, this is not the proper forum for a "puff" political piece. The editors should be ashamed of themselves for publishing this "scientific" article.

Sep 19, 2020
Visit site
Lets see, the name of this page is LiveScience. Where is the science in this article? I'm glad Entin thinks that Justice Ginsburg played a large role in developing woman's rights. Maybe she did, maybe she didn't. However, this is not the proper forum for a "puff" political piece. The editors should be ashamed of themselves for publishing this "scientific" article.
Perhaps the Science of Evolving Consciousness would be the area of thought. Science goes way beyond the test tube and the scientist. This is a landmark legal shift, based on logic and wisdom....Totally of value to the student of Life.

Sep 20, 2020
Visit site

You seriously don’t see how RBG is relevant to the field of science?! ..because she wasn’t a scientist? Talk about shortsighted!

Her sweeping impact on women’s rights ties directly to the increase of women pursuing SCIENTIFIC careers—a field that’s overwhelmingly male-dominated to this very day.

I find it incredibly ironic that you stated, “..maybe she did, maybe she didn’t [have an impact]”—as though clear and irrefutable empirical evidence could be reduced to abstract opinion.

Do you want to know what is really unscientific? Believing that a website is attacking your personal identity.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deanne777