How do I remove plaque from a tooth, without using force?

Nov 26, 2019
Visit site
Gentle brushing. It's how you use your toothbrush rather than how much pressure itself?

Using circular motions rather than up and down. Also, depending on how much plaque build up is there already. Being plague itself, its very hard to remove. Only a Dentist would be able to remedy this situation. If plaque has only started to set in, you may be able to "hold it off" for a while but it will continue and will need treating.

Reactions: JeetsN123
Nov 20, 2019
Visit site
Gentle brushing. It's how you use your toothbrush rather than how much pressure itself?

Using circular motions rather than up and down. Also, depending on how much plaque build up is there already. Being plague itself, its very hard to remove. Only a Dentist would be able to remedy this situation. If plaque has only started to set in, you may be able to "hold it off" for a while but it will continue and will need treating.
Waw, thanks a lot

• Love
Reactions: petra4
Dec 22, 2019
Visit site
Is it your tooth and plaque or do you have a friend that needs assistance?
If the latter buy him / her some dog chews.
Best I could offer on the info.
Best of luck with Scooby Doo
Ar Bliss U

Jan 12, 2023
Visit site
Try using Nature's Smile and Paradontax both on your toothbrush. Nature's Smile is green goo that cleans teeth wonderfully, and Paradontax adds the minty taste. Plaque will be gradually removed. My dentist has even commented on my clean teeth!

Mar 28, 2023
Visit site
As per A Profesional Dentist, i would like to suggest you should consider an Electric toothbrush to clean yellowish dirt called plaque, or you can also try some remedies like brushing with baking soda it'll also be going to help out to remove plaque.