How a superspreader at choir practice sickened 52 people with COVID-19

Apr 22, 2020
Visit site
Need more information as to the eventual outcome. the news reports I have seen do not show severe impact except in cases where person already was in a severe condition. Just contracting is not enough to know. the vast majority get the virus and think very little of it. These types of articles create an illusion of danger, when the danger is not much more than the common flu. Thousands of people die yearly of the common flu.

Jul 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm sorry but a majority would not have caught it and 2 people would not have died from the flu if someone showed up with the flu. Also the Coronavirus surpassed the flu numbers in just a few weeks.

Reactions: Nytowl223
Feb 22, 2020
Visit site
Need more information as to the eventual outcome. the news reports I have seen do not show severe impact except in cases where person already was in a severe condition. Just contracting is not enough to know. the vast majority get the virus and think very little of it. These types of articles create an illusion of danger, when the danger is not much more than the common flu. Thousands of people die yearly of the common flu.
Well, if you were to do just a teensy bit of research, you would know that 2 people died, and several more have lasting physical damage. None of this would have happened with the flu. It wouldn't have been spread to that many, and it's doubtful any would have died. And Covid-19 has killed over 160K people in just a few months. It is NOT the flu, and people need to stop acting like it's "just the flu."

That is why so many are dying, because they aren't listening to the medical experts and just pretending it's a "flu" bug. Covid-19 has a higher rate of spread, has many that are asymptomatic yet spread it to dozens of others, and injures permanently many who DO get it and recover.

Apr 22, 2020
Visit site
Nytow1223 said: Well, if you were to do just a teensy bit of research, you would know that 2 people died, and several more have lasting physical damage. None of this would have happened with the flu.

Hi Nytow, I am very sorry that your statement is really bad. You have no idea as to the physical condition of those people who died. Almost always they start out with a severely compromised immune system from various maladies that already existed. In case you are interested, such people also die from the "ordinary flu." That group of singers were all elderly and many were not in good health to begin with.

You are overly influenced by the Political Scientists. These are so called scientists who neglect the scientific research aspects of their profession and become political animals. And look at what these political scientists have done to you: you are scared and fearful. In that condition you are vulnerable to something far worse than the coronavirus. You are vulnerable to authoritarian control. You must remember that our great country was founded on the basis of individual liberty and freedom. There are authoritarians in this country who are using your fear and uncertainty to corral you in a manner never accomplished before in history.

Two studies, from Stanford and from USC, show that a large percentage of the population already has contracted the coronavirus. The number of deaths is no more than occurs for the ordinary flu. You may not know that 50K people die from the flu each year. In reality, these people had compromised immune systems to begin with. What did these people die of? The flu? or the severe underlying condition. Certainly, the underlying condition. Yet, the fake media tries to make you think that this virus is the cause of death for perfectly well people.

Anyway, I realize that you have been scared to death by the media and by those who want to gain political advantage. Just watch out for this: If Biden wins, you will hear very little about this virus. The media and the Washington establishment will do whatever possible to make him successful.

I hope that you can overcome your far worse disease: fear, uncertainty, and authoritarian control.