Question Hello what can i do?

Jul 3, 2022
Visit site
Hello Heyseed

Thanks for answer.

My name is Kurt Poulsen. And i am from Greenland.

My english is not the best. But i will try explain it.

To understading my version of Quantum Mechanics. We have to began with a Black hole. Inflation comes from a Black hole. The reason is, a Black hole is a vortex. Like a flushing a water after the bath and creating a watervortex. That because the air goes up and water goes dawn. That the same principle with a Black hole.
That how the Black hole creating a spacewaves. That spacewaves is also a time waves.
And that how a light surfing on this spacewaves.
A light is a tunnelshape. And that empty space in the middle of light, that is a spacewaves goes inside and began more concentraeted inside a lighttunnel. That is the reason a light is a particle and a wave at the same time. That is also reason a light surfing on this spacewaves.
If you imagining a drill is a spacewaves/lightwaves inside a lighttunnel. And particles is under this waves. All time under this waves, and never get up of this waves. Because spacewaves is also a timewaves. This particles is timeless. With another words, Quantum mechanics has no time. Of course the lighttunnel has time, but not particles inside of it. And that how we can explain laws of Quantum entanglement. You know, why Schrödinger´s cat is death and alive in the same time. The same with why particles is faster than light.
That explane also how Double slit experiment got it´s interference pattern. The particles travelling between this spacewaves. Because every action has reaction. We got reaktion spacewaves from that wall. That is the reason we can not predict which way the particle landing.

It easier to understading this iof you see on YouTube. The title is: Kurt´s quantum mechanics law.

With best regards
Kurt Poulsen

The list is one hundred years old, ever since space-time. You have stated your narrative of everything.

What is your narrative for mass and matter? Our science has none, what do you think mass is?

Every one loves to quote the E=MC2 equation. But, only one term in that equation is defined. That term is c, the speed of light.

But energy has been over-defined.....it can mean many, many things. What is the exact definition of energy? Look at all the different forms of energy we have. And each form has it's own properties. So.......what is fundamental energy?

And mass has never been defined either. To this very day, in 2022, we have no narrative of mass and matter. What exactly is mass?

Is energy an entity?.....or a property of an entity? Is mass an entity or the property of an entity? Only the behavior and properties have been measured, but no ones knows what mass and energy truly is.

What exactly are we talking about? Are energy and mass two separate entities that can be interchanged.........or are energy and mass the same thing, in different forms?

What do you think?

Jul 3, 2022
Visit site
I have only one answer to this. Spacewaves is fundamental energy. Like i say. Friction of spacewaves inside a black Hole. You see evidence all time. They call it Quasars.

Ok, so mass and energy comes from space waves. And space waves come from black holes. And black holes come from mass and energy. So it must be some kind of cycle. Going round and round and back and forth.

UN-defined mass and energy...is creating un-defined space waves....which is creating mass and energy.

Alrighty then, I think I've got it.

Jul 3, 2022
Visit site
Come on. I just completed Double slit experiment. As no one has done it before. And you know it. Like in medieval times. They telling you, the earth is flat. Now am telling you the earth is round.

Sorry my friend. Classical mechanics are my boundary. For me, if it's not square, it's an illusion. No black holes for me. Mass and matter can not superposition.

In CERN, they accelerate matter much harder than stars can. And we see the exact opposite of superposition. We get matter fragments. It refuses to superposition.

What our modern science says is evidence for their theories, I see as disproving their theories. I am on the other side of the window.

Jul 3, 2022
Visit site
I Saw an article on Facebook. They claims. Particles are timeless. After 100 years mystery. And i Saw 2. Article on Facebook. They claims bye bye to standard model. After i wrote to every Big news about My theory. Is it coincidence?