Announcement Have a science question you'd like to hear answered on a podcast?

MMohammed

Community Manager
Staff member
Nov 12, 2019
LS community assets9.png

Hey, folks! Mohamed here. So, I'm listening to the latest episode of Life's Little Mysteries, the Live Science podcast hosted by the brilliant Jeanna and Mindy, and I have a thought.

It would be really cool to hear people's questions from the community on the pod. So, I'm wondering if you guys have any oddities, curiosities, or head-scratchers of any kind you'd like Jeanna and Mindy to talk about. Post a reply below and let me know what you'd like to hear about and maybe we can have it mentioned on the next episode!

Personally, I just want more cat-themed content.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BaroToni

sward

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 19, 2019
Cool! I'd love the teams thoughts on whats next for human biological evolution.. I hope its wings!

Dec 15, 2020
Hi Mohamed! I recently discover your podcast and love it. I like AI and would like an episode talking about it. Elon Musk predicts AI will be superior to humans within five years... Thanks. Regards. Antonio

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2020
One topic I think would be cool to discuss: What would happen if tectonic plates stopped moving, from immediate consequences to long term issues?

Mar 19, 2020
One topic I think would be cool to discuss: What would happen if tectonic plates stopped moving, from immediate consequences to long term issues?
That's not really going to be an option before the sun burns out. It wouldn't do buch than they would break again. In the snap of a finger in geologic time.

ASK THE COMMUNITY