Freemasons: Behind the veil of secrecy

Sep 18, 2020
JOIN THE NEW WORLD ORDER OF ILLUMINATI TODAY AND HAVE ALL YOUR DESIRES IN LIFE emil:joinilluminatitemple626@gmailcom :OR whatsApp and call +1 ( 858)3605405 ) .NO HUMAN RITUAL OR SACRIFICE”. THE OCCULT FESTIVAL IS HERE AGAIN! Join the ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD online today for Riches, Fame, Power and all round Success. Every new member(s) receives undeniable rewards of $950000 U.S dollars plus other material benefits immediately after initiation. This is to succeed or help the new member fit the class and status of the club members. New member(s) also receive $72500 U.S dollars as monthly salary. Note that the higher you go in society, the better your life becomes. Join us today and become rich, famous and successful. For more information, Contact us with the email or the cell phone number displayed below. Contact us today as we prepare you for your initiation. Make good use of this great opportunity and have all your desires in life. contact agent MARK who can help you to become member of emil:joinilluminatitemple626@gmailcom :OR whatsApp and call +1 ( 858)3605405 ) .
SOUNDS GOOD TO ME

Dec 22, 2019
For me it is great to hear that "Initiation for new members required a long period of training, during which they learned the craft and were often taught advanced mathematics and architecture". It seems to me that what is called "initiation" in fact served as a pre-employment screening of a new member. During study process the organisation controlled the new member and made a final decision whether the person was fit or not to become a Freemason. Considering the status of organisation every participant was working hard to join them. As a result many architectures of that time just an amazing.
According to this article during the 16th and 17th centuries, the old guild system broke down and stonemason guilds began to recruit non-masons, often relatives of existing members. Don't you think that it was a mistake? For me it is such a pity that very often people who want to be useful, who want to study different sciences but don't have a well-known relatives cannot get a chance to do so. I mean that such advanced organisation should constantly seek out creative people who can open new horizons or at least keeping the reached quality and knowledges at the same level.

Dec 22, 2019
Freemasonry is often misunderstood as a cult or a religion, but it's actually the world's largest fraternal organization with a long and complex history.

Freemasons: Behind the veil of secrecy : Read more
Yes, you are absolutely right. But don't you think that the existence of this organisation was possible only many years ago because people trust each other and had absolutely different values compared with modern life. Nowadays, especially young people at least the majority of them just think of a quick money, an excellent car, luxury boat and etc. As we know the knowledge was the main basement of a Freemasonry. It seems to me at the moment Freemasonry is impossible.

ASK THE COMMUNITY