First coronavirus vaccine trial in the US is recruiting volunteers

Mar 6, 2020
Visit site
According to the latest news, we should probably plan for a time frame a lot longer than what the President suggested in his speech recently. It is projected that it will be 14 months (starting in April) for this first study of 45 people to be completed. This is a very small, initial study. Following the results of that study, there will need to be larger, multiple, additional studies of more people's reactions and the effectiveness of the proposed vaccine. The possibility of it taking close to two years to develop, test and to modify dosages before a safe and effective vaccine is available for COVID-19, may even be a bit optimistic. To look at the bright side, throughout history, many vaccines for much deadlier diseases took decades of trial and error, before a safe and effective vaccine was even available. With scientists' efforts to develop the vaccine for COVID-19 now going world-wide, and also in this age of super-computers, all of those time frames have been greatly shortened.

Mar 6, 2020
Visit site
They can certainly administer high-dose ascorbic acid intravenously to those infected. 25,000mg twice a day consistently will significantly reduce the viral load effectively.

Reactions: dan
Mar 6, 2020
Visit site
They can certainly administer high-dose ascorbic acid intravenously to those infected. 25,000mg twice a day consistently will significantly reduce the viral load effectively.
Where on earth did you get this idea? Can you name ONE widely recognized objective clinical study where this has been proven?

Mar 7, 2020
Visit site
According to the latest news, we should probably plan for a time frame a lot longer than what the President suggested in his speech recently. It is projected that it will be 14 months (starting in April) for this first study of 45 people to be completed. This is a very small, initial study. Following the results of that study, there will need to be larger, multiple, additional studies of more people's reactions and the effectiveness of the proposed vaccine. The possibility of it taking close to two years to develop, test and to modify dosages before a safe and effective vaccine is available for COVID-19, may even be a bit optimistic. To look at the bright side, throughout history, many vaccines for much deadlier diseases took decades of trial and error, before a safe and effective vaccine was even available. With scientists' efforts to develop the vaccine for COVID-19 now going world-wide, and also in this age of super-computers, all of those time frames have been greatly shortened.

Mar 7, 2020
Visit site
Dear All,

I like this article , which talking about covid-19 volunteer , I am ready honestly. I am enjoy for viruses buster...........but not ghost buster. I am waiting your comments......

Forty-five people will be enrolled in the preliminary safety trial of the new vaccine.

First coronavirus vaccine trial in the US is recruiting volunteers : Read more
PLEASE don't let me believe they'd secretly do this to some children as well. I DO THINK they need to take blood from kids and test things-Like ph levels and I'm not a scientist but kids being nearly immune just doesn't make sense. That's why to me this has bioweapon written all over it. Could it be because children's vaccines are still so fresh in their systems whereas older peoples childhood vaccines are nearly depleted??? THIS IS THE PROBLEM SOLVER. Figure out why they barely get ill and healthy 50 year olds are dropping like flies? And who said they saw a ton of lined up dead kids? I haven't heard a thing about that. And how do we know if they died of virus or their crazy leaders for whatever reason--like maybe they're orphans because parents died??? This whole thing is just so unbelievable on so many levels..

Mar 6, 2020
Visit site
Where on earth did you get this idea? Can you name ONE widely recognized objective clinical study where this has been proven?

Mar 12, 2020
Visit site
So Europe will give roughly 4k to people who will help by getting injected to create a vaccine, but the US will only pay 1k. I haven't been sick since for over 10 years with anything, I know I have a high immune system, if they wanted to pay me enough to risk my life with a deadly virus I'd make antibodies for a vaccine, but not for 1k.

Mar 6, 2020
Visit site
PLEASE don't let me believe they'd secretly do this to some children as well. I DO THINK they need to take blood from kids and test things-Like ph levels and I'm not a scientist but kids being nearly immune just doesn't make sense. That's why to me this has bioweapon written all over it. Could it be because children's vaccines are still so fresh in their systems whereas older peoples childhood vaccines are nearly depleted??? THIS IS THE PROBLEM SOLVER. Figure out why they barely get ill and healthy 50 year olds are dropping like flies? And who said they saw a ton of lined up dead kids? I haven't heard a thing about that. And how do we know if they died of virus or their crazy leaders for whatever reason--like maybe they're orphans because parents died??? This whole thing is just so unbelievable on so many levels..
Older people die more frequently to corona because their immune systems are weaker. Just because kids don't get it as often, you can't claim that it is manmade. This is simply a variety of virus that managed to evolve so it spreads more quickly. It is evolution, not labwork.

Reactions: dachuckster