FDA Targets Mint-, Fruit-Flavored E-Cigarettes to Protect Young Vapers

But they don't seem to care about all the toxins in candy that kids eat. I am sure this isn't about the kids but big tobacco doing a lot of lobbying. They are definitely losing money on vapes. Who wants to pay 8 bucks for a pack of cigs?

I find it funny that the FDA all of a sudden care about the kids and health. :ROFLMAO:

Jan 4, 2020
Visit site
I have news from my perspective as a former smoker who took many years to finally quit for good: If thoroughly addicted, a smoker will smoke, no matter how limited the flavor selection. This applies to smoking places, too. No smoking within 10 feet/25feet/100 feet? No problem! Have smokes, will travel. The good news is that kids, "beginner-smokers" take a couple of years to become teeth-gnashingly addicted to any substance, making the act of quitting a bit easier with LOTS of support and education.

What's working against recovery especially now is that kids feel in their bones the horror of environmental collapse and threat of mass extinction - including their own. What's to be hopeful for these days, eh grownups?

Reactions: Truthseeker007
I have news from my perspective as a former smoker who took many years to finally quit for good: If thoroughly addicted, a smoker will smoke, no matter how limited the flavor selection. This applies to smoking places, too. No smoking within 10 feet/25feet/100 feet? No problem! Have smokes, will travel. The good news is that kids, "beginner-smokers" take a couple of years to become teeth-gnashingly addicted to any substance, making the act of quitting a bit easier with LOTS of support and education.

What's working against recovery especially now is that kids feel in their bones the horror of environmental collapse and threat of mass extinction - including their own. What's to be hopeful for these days, eh grownups?

And I don't even think it is the flavored ones that the kids are mostly using. It is the marijuana vaps. So it is kind of useless to stop the flavored ones because kids are mostly doing the marijuana flavor anyway. :D I think we should stop all funding to the FDA and Drug Administration because they are dumber than bricks.lol!

Kids want to do the illegal things. So now it will make it even more worth while getting flavored vaps maybe made by college students in a lab and sold to middleschoolers and highschoolers. And they will make a fortune now since it will be illegal to smoke a cherry tasting vape.lol.

Last edited: