Fauci: No one can predict how bad the pandemic will get this fall

Apr 12, 2020
Visit site
Considering the virus has a 97 to 99% recovery rate I feel that Livescience ans another outlet that feeds this as a pandemic is the problem and not the virus itself. Get over it,

Jan 4, 2020
Visit site
Considering the virus has a 97 to 99% recovery rate I feel that Livescience ans another outlet that feeds this as a pandemic is the problem and not the virus itself. Get over it,

Considering I'm 72, have severe asthma and an enlarged heart because of it, my recovery rate will be 0%. I don't expect you to care about the millions of Americans in this position, many younger than I, as you demonstrate 0% empathy. I do wonder about your definition of the term "pandemic," though. Are viruses exempt from suspicion as causes of pandemics, since you are thinking it's "Livescience ans [sic] another oultet" causing the problem, not the virus. Maybe it's just this virus that is not "feed[ing] this as a pandemic." I don't know, I'm just trying to sort out your reasoning, here... :unsure:

I find your comment callous and disgusting. 150,000-plus people have died in this country and we're supposed to "get over it". I don't believe I will. Each life lost was precious and the deaths were avoidable.

Reactions: jbundy48
Apr 12, 2020
Visit site
You mean like 158,000 deaths and climbing daily? Just get over it? What are your human values?
Yup, I mean exactly that, now I am not sure where you found your number (I am guessing you are American) but lets look at it...percentage wise based on population (331002651) that is only 0.047733756670124% of the U.S. population. Compared with Ebola that was ranging from 22% to 88%. In the current outbreak, the average case fatality rate was 50%, and you do recall how we dealt with that don't you? Yup, we lived our life as we always did for the most part but with no government interference. Consider the fact that for my state it is now mandatory to wear a mask, but voluntary to stay quarantined if you have the virus, that is some dumb stuff right there. Major inconsistency. Oh, and more than half the U.S. do not wear masks that will prevent the spread of corona anyhow so yet again why make ppl do something without having them do it correctly?My human values? Lets treat this like Ebola, and stop acting foolish and being sold on hype on this "pandemic" the does not even fit the description of what one is...main thing one does is it spreads rapidly...this does not...be educated and informed, yeah we need to get over it and stop being force fed this crap. Don't be sold on the news adage "if it bleeds it reads".

Apr 12, 2020
Visit site
I find your comment callous and disgusting. 150,000-plus people have died in this country and we're supposed to "get over it". I don't believe I will. Each life lost was precious and the deaths were avoidable.
Then you are ignorant on what my comment was directed to, it is the fact that the news is selling fear and not facts and it is the news media that my comment was directed to " I feel that Livescience ans another outlet that feeds this as a pandemic is the problem". But you lie others do not really read what is said sadly, you only think of how you want to respond.

Now I am not sure where you found your number (I am guessing you are American) but lets look at it...percentage wise based on population (331002651) that is only 0.045316857598219% of the U.S. population. Compared with Ebola that was ranging from 22% to 88%. In the current outbreak, the average case fatality rate was 50%, and you do recall how we dealt with that don't you? Yup, we lived our life as we always did for the most part but with no government interference. Consider the fact that for my state it is now mandatory to wear a mask, but voluntary to stay quarantined if you have the virus, that is some dumb stuff right there. Major inconsistency. Oh, and more than half the U.S. do not wear masks that will prevent the spread of corona anyhow so yet again why make ppl do something without having them do it correctly? Lets treat this like Ebola, and stop acting foolish and being sold on hype on this "pandemic" the does not even fit the description of what one is...main thing one does is it spreads rapidly...this does not...be educated and informed, yeah we need to get over it and stop being force fed this crap. Don't be sold on the news adage "if it bleeds it reads".

Apr 12, 2020
Visit site
Robt. P. thoughts and prayers when it's your turn. it's the least we can do for someone like you.

and yes, at least 158,000 Americans really got over it.
I don't need prayers, I only need the odds, look at how many recover from it, according to the latest data from Johns Hopkins University and Medicine, more than 1 million Americans have recovered from COVID-19. They got over it...but sadly you did not really read my comment, it is the fact that the news is selling fear and not facts and it is the news media that my comment was directed to " I feel that Livescience ans another outlet that feeds this as a pandemic is the problem" and that is what we need to "get over". But you like others do not really read what is said sadly, you only think of how you want to respond.

Apr 12, 2020
Visit site
Considering I'm 72, have severe asthma and an enlarged heart because of it, my recovery rate will be 0%. I don't expect you to care about the millions of Americans in this position, many younger than I, as you demonstrate 0% empathy. I do wonder about your definition of the term "pandemic," though. Are viruses exempt from suspicion as causes of pandemics, since you are thinking it's "Livescience ans [sic] another oultet" causing the problem, not the virus. Maybe it's just this virus that is not "feed[ing] this as a pandemic." I don't know, I'm just trying to sort out your reasoning, here...
"Because of it" so you are saying you have it? I am sorry you do but I must point out that Neil Ferguson of Imperial College London and his colleagues estimated in their paper, published in Lancet Infectious Diseases those in their 70s only 8.6% have died from it. But let me address my reasoning...my comment about to get over it was addressed to the media that is selling fear. Have you ever heard the saying "if it reads it bleeds"? So it is behooves the news to focus on the negative. So my 0% empathy is to the news outlets. Now I have coronary artery disease , diabetes, hypothyroid, nephropathy just to rattle off a few of my problems. I have no fear of the virus.

Now truthfully I am not in the inclination to believe what you are saying, but just trolling. Because if you did know the facts...millions of Americans are not in your position that it is terminal, but I will share some good news...millions of Americans have recovered from the virus!https://www.wtvy.com/2020/07/13/johns-hopkins-1-million-americans-have-recovered-from-covid-19/ :love: