Farenheit 9/11 (the following Interviews and Commentaries are for entertainment only)

Page 2 - For the science geek in everyone, Live Science breaks down the stories behind the most interesting news and photos on the Internet.

efarina96

BANNED
Oct 17, 2020
Visit site
James Baker, likely John Major, definitely George HW Bush, Shafiq Bin Laden, who is Osama Bin Laden's half brother... All of them, together in one room watching as the planes hit the towers.

efarina96

BANNED
Oct 17, 2020
Visit site
"Bush seeks to restrict Hill probes of Sept 11th"
It's important for us to not reveal how we collect information [because then you might have grounds to question said information]...

efarina96

BANNED
Oct 17, 2020
Visit site
More than 500 relatives of 9/11 victims filed suit against Saudi Royals and others.
The lawyers the Saudi Defense Minister hired to fight these victims?
The law firm of Bush family confidant, James A Baker.

efarina96

BANNED
Oct 17, 2020
Visit site
Why would the Saudi government block American investigators from questioning the relatives of the 15 9/11 Saudi hijackers?
Why would Saudi Arabia become reluctant to freeze the hijacker's assets?

efarina96

BANNED
Oct 17, 2020
Visit site
"You can make people do anything if they're afraid."
"And how do you make them afraid?"
"Well, you make them afraid by creating an aura of endless threat."

efarina96

BANNED
Oct 17, 2020
Visit site
Aaron Kilner was assigned to infiltrate a local, American pacifist organization, Peace Fresno, ostensibly to ascertain information regarding potential terroristic motivations.

efarina96

BANNED
Oct 17, 2020
Visit site
"How could Congress pass this Patriot Act without even reading it?"
"Sit down my son. We don't read most of the bills. Do you really know what that would entail, if we were to read every bill that we passed? Well the good thing, it would slow down the legislative process."
Paul Collier says 2/3 of all lawyers are parasites. Personally, I think its more like 95%.
If our own legislators don't read the laws they pass and nobody im the general public understands the laws they pass, because they are designed for parasitic attorneys to the wealthy to exploit, how can anybody trust the legal system that is supposed to be the foundation of our society?

efarina96

BANNED
Oct 17, 2020
Visit site
"You have a daughter who went into the military, tben your first-born son in the military... That's quite a gift to the country from your family."
"I always hated the protestors, it was just a slap in my face... It was just like, they were dishonoring my son... But then I came to realize, they weren't protesting the men and the women that were there, they were protesting the concept of the war."

efarina96

BANNED
Oct 17, 2020
Visit site
Immoral behavior breeds immoral behavior.
When a President commits the immoral act of sending otherwise good kids to war based on a lie, this is what you get.

efarina96

BANNED
Oct 17, 2020
Visit site
"When you have a line item for $1 million and you subcontract it out for 50, 60, $70,000 that's a huge profit, and it's the American taxpayer that's going to pay for that."

*PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT AND THINK ABOUT HOW CORRUPT THIS IS

efarina96

BANNED
Oct 17, 2020
Visit site
"I make between 2 and 3 thousand a month. A Halliburton employee out here driving a bus can make between 8 and 10 thousand a month. Explain that one to me... For 40 hours a week, driving the same 2 and a half mile route, go figure. Where's the justification in that?"

Remember when employing the use of mercenaries was considered dishonorable? Remember a time when we realized that loyalty to money is dishonorable when compared to loyalty to country? I remember.