Farenheit 9/11 (the following Interviews and Commentaries are for entertainment only)

efarina96

BANNED
Oct 17, 2020
Visit site
Mr. President, and I take great pride in calling you that, I must object because of the overwhelming evidence of official misconduct, deliberate fraud, and an attempt to supress voter turnout.

efarina96

BANNED
Oct 17, 2020
Visit site
A man sucks on his comb amd runs it through his hair
Another man spits on his fingers and runs it across the aforementioned man's scalp.
The aforementioned man (whose name I do not know or care to know) follows suit.
Make no mistake, this is a careful psychological manipulation designed to prime you for the forthcoming informatiom by triggering a sense of disgust.
And it works.

efarina96

BANNED
Oct 17, 2020
Visit site
One public figure after another is plastered with make-up.
Amazing, isn't it?
The way one presidential debate changed the course of human history.
Suddenly appearances are more important than anything.

efarina96

BANNED
Oct 17, 2020
Visit site
On September 11th, 2001, nearly 3000 people, including...Bill Weems, were killed in the largest foreign attack ever on American soil.
The targets, were the financial and military headquarters of the United States.

efarina96

BANNED
Oct 17, 2020
Visit site
In the days following September 11th, all commercial and private airline traffic was grounded.
But really, who wanted to fly?
No one, except the Bin Ladens.
We had some airplanes *authorized at the highest levels of our governmemt* to pick up Osama Bin Laden's family members and others from Saudi Arabia and transport them out of this country.

efarina96

BANNED
Oct 17, 2020
Visit site
Nearly 2 dozen commercial planes carried the Saudis and the Bin Ladens out of the country following September 13th.
142 Saudis, including 24 members of the Bin Laden family, were allowed to leave the country.

efarina96

BANNED
Oct 17, 2020
Visit site
In 1990, when Mr. Bush was a director of Harken Energy he recieved this memo from company lawyers, warning directors not to sell stock if they had unfavorable information about the company.
*One week later* he sold $848,000 worth of Harken stock.
2 months later, Harken announced losses of more than $23 million.
The James Baker law partner who helped Bush beat the rap from the SEC was a man by the name of Robert Jordan, who, when George W became president, was appointed ambassador to Saudi Arabia.

efarina96

BANNED
Oct 17, 2020
Visit site
Both George W and George HW Bush worked for the Carlyle group, the same company that counted the Bin Laden family among its investors.
(Go ahead. Rationalize this. I dare you.)