Exposed or not exposed to corona virus

Mar 12, 2020
Visit site
Met with someone on Sunday who was asymptomatic of any illness. 2 days later; on Tuesday, the person became ill and was diagnosed Thursday with the corona virus. am I at risk ? Is there any protocol to follow? Not sure how to proceed.

Reactions: julesdur

dan

Feb 3, 2020
Visit site
Their is a confirmed transmission to a cat in Belgium tested positive, after owner contracted the virus. By testing fecal matter. With all the same human symptoms. Critical thinking myself I believe , experts don't know alot, or medical officials, , or us. God knows we are so blessed with yes, Responders, Nurses, God sent angels in his Mercy to us everyday. Science without humanity wouldn't continue. All gifted people. But like everyone we learn. And I have a theory the virus will slow in summer and return in fall. I hope we find break throughs in experimental drugs soon. A journalist wrote of virus pandemics , the last many spoke of each that did each fall. But proving theory is harder, I'm open to theory, input, what if changing how we think is critical to this deadly virus??

Mar 30, 2020
www.imore.com
Met with someone on Sunday who was asymptomatic of any illness. 2 days later; on Tuesday, the person became ill and was diagnosed Thursday with the corona virus. am I at risk ? Is there any protocol to follow? Not sure how to proceed.

Yes. Protocol is that if you've been exposed to the virus, self quarantine for 14 days. If after that time you are not symptomatic, then you should be ok. At lease, that's what all the medical experts are saying.

dan

Feb 3, 2020
Visit site
Yes. Protocol is that if you've been exposed to the virus, self quarantine for 14 days. If after that time you are not symptomatic, then you should be ok. At lease, that's what all the medical experts are saying.
I would suggest call your doctor, ask about blood test to detect infection while quarantine. Let family and professionals know you may be exposed, and inform everyone of any medical conditions pre- existing. Inform others to do follow up contact with you daily, a few times, if you notice signs of fever, or think you may inform others, take Tylenol, if you have chills, pains, digestive upset, INFORM. Quarantine yes, but you are not alone.