Elon Musk is 'highly confident' SpaceX will land humans on Mars by 2026. What do you think about that point? Is it real at all?

bearnard1616

BANNED
Nov 18, 2020
Visit site
According to the information I`ve recently found, Space is about to launch a robotic expedition to Mars in 2022. And in 2024 the first humans are about to be sent to Mars ( according to the information I`ve recently found.

bearnard1616

BANNED
Nov 18, 2020
Visit site
Funny how he forgot to mention bringing them home.

Musk is a pothead
For me, it`s even more strange how he is going to get the crew to Mars. I mean how did he find a method to take an appropriate amount of fuel to get there ( not even mentioning the way back ). Also, how did he find a way how to protect the crew from the harsh environment and high level of radiation on this planet.

bearnard1616

BANNED
Nov 18, 2020
Visit site
Oh you didn't hear, Musk has determined that the water ice locked in the Martian substrata is fuel. As such Musk is building the first industrial scale water separator, smaller than a submarine, to create breathable Oxygen and Hydrogen which can be liquified and turned into fuel. After which the astronuts can drink the dirt.

Now if Musk could just figure out how to launch the water separator and Hydrogen and Oxygen containment tanks and processing hardware that all together are about as large as a submarine at least.

industry-supply-modes-asu-content.jpg
So this invention is really crazy!
Space X makes stuff that we could never believe and this company leads our planet in the future. Thank you so much for this piece of information which made me think that traveling to Mars might be possible in the future.

bearnard1616

BANNED
Nov 18, 2020
Visit site
Space X invented landing boosters that save money in Musk's mind by being 10 times more expensive than expendable boosters because they are reusable. Except that they are not reusable because every part must be disassembled, inspected, reconditioned then put back together with new parts where required before the next launch. The reusable boosters also weigh more than expendable ones so Max velocity and or payload are lessened.
I assume that in some time Space X will make these reusable landing boosters more advanced.
Just have a look at the leap they have already made in technology and space exploration. I guess it`s not a problem for Musk and Space X.

bearnard1616

BANNED
Nov 18, 2020
Visit site
Look, what I`ve just found!
Elon Musk has revealed that Space X plans on bringing humans to Mars in about six years from now and an uncrewed mission in four. Musk said that he was ``fairly confident`` in this timeline and that it would be Space X`s Starship that would be launching to space. This is based on the fact that Earth and Mars share similar patterns of orbits around the sun, though Mars` is more elliptical than Earth`s. Right now Musk is focused on making sure that the proper technology is in place to ``make life interplanetary`` by getting a lot of people to go to Mars while establishing ``a base on the moon``.

Mar 6, 2020
Visit site
There is no such thing as more advanced here with these rockets as they are literally lighting a match under a bomb just as NASA did with Apollo and the shuttle programs. More advanced means no bombs which would mandate anti gravity tech. LOL we are going no where with rockets fast.
Unfortunately, until solar sail and ion tech gets good enough to be used more the bomb and the match is all we have.

bearnard1616

BANNED
Nov 18, 2020
Visit site
Rocket engines in space are something of an illusion. They are like an electric scooter who's battery is failing and that can only go halfway up the block before running out of juice. Teslas are even more stupid.

I was at the coffee shop last summer and there was a Tesla charging with three Navy officers in uniform waiting for their toy to charge. I imagined them being important enough to get called back to base immediately because of attack and them having to tell the Navy to keep the enemy missiles hovering until their Tesla charges.

Great plan huh. The kid with the Honda was already there
Nevertheless, Tesla has the most advanced electric cars in the world. And there is no such company that has made better batteries and electric engines than Tesla.

bearnard1616

BANNED
Nov 18, 2020
Visit site
Teslas do not exist without American government subsidies, which means you are paying for other peoples cars.

Really

LOL the batteries are not old enough to fail, even in the oldest Tesla. When they all krap out at once get beck to me on how great Teslas are
Maybe you can take an example of which electric car is better technologically than Tesla?. Not only Tesla takes and Space X take subsidies from the goverment.

bearnard1616

BANNED
Nov 18, 2020
Visit site
I think two problems need to be solved before Mars. A gravity environment craft is needed. And appropriate shielding. They should not send men out, without these.
Yeah, you`ve made a good point. Also, we should take into consideration the hight radiation level on the red planet and prepare the crew for it.

JacobCooper21

BANNED
Feb 11, 2021
Visit site
Trusted resources state that the first crewed mission to Mars will be in 2024, It's a complex process, made up of several stages, but I believe that SpaceX will achieve their aim. The flight to Mars may sound unreal for most of us; however, it's enough to learn more about technologies Musk wants to us to understand that the future is really close.