Einstein, unified field

EU LANCEI O LIVRO BILÍNGUE EINSTEIN, THE UNIFIED FIELD AND THE FREE ENERGY. comunicando a descoberta das mecânicas que recebem a força G. Eu estou oferecendo o livro no site www.mariosanchez.com.br. Informo que fiz os experimentos que a boa ciência exige, provando que Einstein estava certo, na previsão de que é possível extrair energia sem limite da força G.

EU LANCEI O LIVRO BILÍNGUE EINSTEIN, THE UNIFIED FIELD AND THE FREE ENERGY. comunicando a descoberta das mecânicas que recebem a força G. Eu estou oferecendo o livro no site www.mariosanchez.com.br. Informo que fiz os experimentos que a boa ciência exige, provando que Einstein estava certo, na previsão de que é possível extrair energia sem limite da força G.
In English? English unites.

Dear mr Brad Watson, I repeat -I launched the book Einstein, the unified field and free energy communicating the discovery of the mechanics that receive the G force. I am offering the book on the site www.mariosanchez.com.br. I inform you that I did the experiments that good science requires, proving that Einstein was right, in the prediction that it is possible to extract energy without limit from the G-force. It is bilingual - English/portuguese.

Dear mr Brad Watson, I repeat - I launched the book Einstein, the unified field and free energy communicating the discovery of the mechanics that receive the G force. I am offering the book on the site www.mariosanchez.com.br. I inform you that I did the experiments that good science requires, proving that Einstein was right, in the prediction that it is possible to extract energy without limit from the G-force. It is bilingual - English/portuguese.
Very cool! I AM an Einstein expert. Did you know that he secretly contributed some to the Manhattan Project, secretly led the Philadelphia Experiment in Oct. 1943, and had a tryst with Marilyn Monroe in '47 although he was 47 years older than her (she was 21)?

About Manhattan project? Yes!
And did you meet Einsten's prediction that we will get energy at no cost and without limit when we can apply G-force to move mechanics?
Did you read my summary on this forum about applying the Unified Field to the tax free economy?

My dear Watson. I think you are an intelligent and well informed person.
Please clarify this statement that buyers will not want cheaper energy.
I explain further after your answer, for I am of Buddhist philosophy and intend to give in to American companies to win, to prevent discovery from falling into the hands of dangerous countries. Banks and Oil raise their incomes, and American politicians have more prosperity to manage. I think this forum can help.

Please clarify this statement that buyers will not want cheaper energy.
I never said that. Of course buyers want cheaper energy, but it's not easily obtainable. Look at Tesla. He tried to provide free electricity to everyone. How did that go over with the powers-that-be?
I am of Buddhist philosophy
Are you aware of "Buddha40 7 weeks Bodhi Fig Tree & 4 Noble Truths" being part of Seal #2: GOD=7_4 or FOD=6_4 (on Planet Nestor) - Design Worlds Theory? See http://7seals.blogspot.com .
and intend to give in to American companies to win, to prevent discovery from falling into the hands of dangerous countries. Banks and Oil raise their incomes, and American politicians have more prosperity to manage. I think this forum can help.
Under Donald Trump 666 the current Antichrist, the US is the world's most dangerous country.