Eerily perfect galaxy-shaped spiral appears over Hawaii. What is it?

It's a stargate; a passageway for moving quickly between two points in space. Stargate spirals have been depicted on hieroglyphs for hundreds, even thousands of years. Something (someone) was entering or exiting the atmosphere above earth at that moment. To capture a video of it opening and closing is highly unusual.

Reactions: Jeimmy.1st
Jan 27, 2023
Visit site
It's a stargate; a passageway for moving quickly between two points in space. Stargate spirals have been depicted on hieroglyphs for hundreds, even thousands of years. Something (someone) was entering or exiting the atmosphere above earth at that moment. To capture a video of it opening and closing is highly unusual.

Wow, that's a lot of stupid in one comment

I write the truth and so far I am being accused of being insane or joking. Interesting that no one even asked me how I know this information. And I thought science was about inquiry. Silly me.

Jan 27, 2023
Visit site
Science is making an observation and saying the first thing that makes sense about it. It's about asking questions and developing very reasonable answers for it. For Example:

Observation: "PastorKathleen" presents a reasonable and widely thought to be true idea.
Opinion: "PastorKathleen" is a smart/creative person. And her observation could be true.

Observation:"anon2211" Criticizes "PastorKathleen"s Comment/idea. Calling it "Stupid".
Opinion: "anon2211" is a short-minded person who needs to learn how to be kind.

And that is Perfectly Reasonable.:giggle:

Now tell me, "PastorKathleen", How do you know this?

Have you ever heard of the "Powell Doctrine"? Here's a link. https://scienceviews.com/lostcivilizations/powelldoctrine.html

J.W. Powell was instrumental in the development of how the Smithsonian Institute was, and continues to be run. In essence, it became the agenda of the Smithsonian Institute to discount archeological discoveries which could be dated before Christopher Columbus "discovered" the New World. To accomplish this ruse, every artifact discovered by anyone who let "authorities" know of the discovery, found the Smithsonian Institute descending upon their "digs" and wisking every artifact away to the vast warehouses in Washington D.C. and other places that most people have zero access to. The Powell Doctrine is why we have so little information on the pre-history of the Americas.

Several years ago, researcher Steve Quayle embarked on an quest to locate artifacts, artifacts which were initially found in Mexico near Mexico City. His dig was spearheaded by a man known only asJesse G. As the team's work became known, people reached out to them and more dig sites were added to their hunt. The three letter agencies were also in hot pursuit, dogging Jesse's team at every turn.

To make a long reply shorter, Jesse's team has found MANY artifacts. The vast majority of them are that of "alien" interactions with ancient civilizations. These artifacts point to the nefarious agenda of the so-called "aliens." "Aliens" aren't aliens at all. They are the fallen angels with their unholy alliances, which are first recorded in the Book of Genesis chapter 6 and the Book of Enoch. The artifacts depict flying saucers and the spirals (stargates) they use to move about in the solar system. In putting these together (the language imbedded in these artifacts has been decoded), an "alien" agenda is revealed. The "aliens"/fallen angels initially come in peace, but in the end, they destroy the people/civilization to whom they come.

The entire "alien" narrative we are being fed by many is that the "aliens" are friendly and that when they "arrive," they will come to help humanity. Nothing could be further from the true. They will come to destroy us, because they have a ruler over them whose desire it is to destroy ALL of humanity and everything the God of the Bible has created.

You may still continue to discount what I wrote initially and written since, however, what I have written is true.

Here is more information. Pricey but fantastic.

And some more...

Jan 27, 2023
Visit site
Very interesting. And what's more, It actually makes sense. And I thought I was crazy for believing that Black Holes, Worm Holes and celestial bodies were all part of something bigger. But when you add it all up it does make sense. What you said, what I believe. The earth is ours.. partially, and everything else belongs to something else, or someone else. It's out of our reach as long as we rely on the flesh. But let's not get away from the main point.

Just wanna let you know that I agree with everything you said.. for the most part. :giggle:

Very interesting. And what's more, It actually makes sense. And I thought I was crazy for believing that Black Holes, Worm Holes and celestial bodies were all part of something bigger. But when you add it all up it does make sense. What you said, what I believe. The earth is ours.. partially, and everything else belongs to something else, or someone else. It's out of our reach as long as we rely on the flesh. But let's not get away from the main point.

Just wanna let you know that I agree with everything you said.. for the most part.
Thank you for reading my entire reply. I know that it was long, but it had to be.

Reactions: Jeimmy.1st
Jan 28, 2023
Visit site

Tell me you're a Biden supporter without telling me you're a Biden supporter.

Jan 30, 2023
Visit site
Hi there! I came across this post and was just as fascinated as you by the mysterious spiral over Hawaii. While this may not seem related to chemistry at first, it's always amazing to see how different scientific fields intersect and can shed light on each other. For example, the chemical composition of the fuels used by SpaceX could have played a role in the creation of this unique phenomenon. You could learn more about it at https://www.inospin.com/inospiner-screening/.

Last edited:

Latest posts