Doesn't Anyone Question How Weird Our Number For Light Speed Is?

Page 3 - For the science geek in everyone, Live Science breaks down the stories behind the most interesting news and photos on the Internet.
Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
Are we 3D spacetime objects being projected into a higher dimensional spacetime fabric?

Are unobserved quantum waves lower or higher dimensional than us? Maybe they are dimensionless?

Is our 3D universe the "shadow" of 4D+time spacetime?

Unless we have a 4th Dimension ..scale.

This video shows us what we perceive as 3D scale is actually 4D

Is gravity weak because mass from 3D objects are not as potent to the 4D spacetime fabric?
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4URVJ3D8e8k

Last edited:
Reactions: Truthseeker007
Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
the fabric of spacetime is a single five-dimensional manifold
four dimensions of space and one dimension of time

This allows for frames of reference to scale and hold the speed of light to be the same no matter the time dilation.

I think this has something to do with cosmic voids expanding. It seems when spacetime doesn't have mass in a region ..it collapses in on itself ..we can't see it because it's 4D.

Does this imply the Cyclic model is triggered when spacetime is allowed to completely collapse in on itself? Would all the atoms in the universe coming together be grounds for a new big bang? Is the big bang, the biggest atom bomb possible?

Are black holes unobservable because they are 4D?

What does the information paradox say about matter being sent to a 4th dimension?

What does gamma rays escaping black holes tell us about the real 4D shape of a black hole?

A black hole is gathering 3D mass and making it 4D mass. Does this have something to do with how a black hole begins? If we could generate 4D mass, would it automatically start a black hole? Does this explain why cosmic voids do the opposite of what black holes do?
Does the force of a giant star collapsing allow 3D mass to sneak into the 4th dimension ..creating 4D mass?

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
We are 3D spacetime objects living inside a 4D spatial spacetime fabric.
Yes, Time is a dimension ..that’s not what this thread is about. Watch the video. If spacetime is 4D + Time ..we only see the parts that are 3D.

It allows frames of reference to scale ..we know it is doing this because the speed of light is the same in time dilation zones. It makes cosmic voids expand. It makes black holes contract. It gives an answer to the big bang.

From another site:

Four LARGE spatial dimensions means anything that spreads out 'spherically' will follow an inverse cube law, not an inverse square law.

This is interesting because I think it explains how a black hole is started. A giant star collapses in on itself into the 4th dimension using the inverse cube law.

Dec 30, 2019
Visit site
If galaxies are these enacted spacetime bubbles ..do we need dark matter to be a thing anymore?

The stars we see moving so fast at the edges of galaxies is due to its own spacetime bubble is mostly sticking out of the galaxy bubble. That star is moving in space with extreme time dilation.

We should be asking ourselves how much mass = how much spacetime?

I wouldn't want to be the first person to leave the galaxy. You would age and the different scale of the quantum/classical boundary would probably do something awful to your body.
Well said. please keep going!

Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
If Dark Matter is in the 4th dimension ..how was it distributed? Were supermassive black holes involved?

Were galaxy volumes predetermined by 4D mass?

I think gravitational waves occur in the 4th dimension, so that means there are two ways for us to interact with it. The force of a collapsing star and events that produce gravitational waves. Gravitational waves warp spacetime in the same way time dilation happens.

Would this extra dimension give us a different view of the big bang?

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
The gravitational force of a point mass drops off as 1/r2 . As Sean stated above, this becomes 1/r{2+N} where N is the number of extra dimensions you are adding to a theory. In layman's terms this is because there are now more dimensions for the force to operate in, so the amount of force is more "spread out" for a given distance away.
The gravitational force originates from the extra dimension ..it was already "spread out" before the test.

Doesn't matter, we already know that since the inverse-square law holds for masses we can test here (down to ~1mm) then there can't be another large dimension similar to ours holding other matter influencing us.
No, it doesn't say that.

Inverse-square is for 3D masses. 4D mass is dark matter ..it isn't influencing us except bending spacetime.

Are we 3D spacetime objects being projected into a higher dimensional spacetime fabric?

Are unobserved quantum waves lower or higher dimensional than us? Maybe they are dimensionless?

Is our 3D universe the "shadow" of 4D+time spacetime?

Unless we have a 4th Dimension ..scale.

This video shows us what we perceive as 3D scale is actually 4D

Is gravity weak because mass from 3D objects are not as potent to the 4D spacetime fabric?
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4URVJ3D8e8k

I think right now we are in between 3D and 4D. This timeline we are in the Earth is slowly raising its consciousness with the rise of many humans.

If Dark Matter is in the 4th dimension ..how was it distributed? Were supermassive black holes involved?

Were galaxy volumes predetermined by 4D mass?

I think gravitational waves occur in the 4th dimension, so that means there are two ways for us to interact with it. The force of a collapsing star and events that produce gravitational waves. Gravitational waves warp spacetime in the same way time dilation happens.

Would this extra dimension give us a different view of the big bang?

I don't think so. It just means this Universe isn't the first big bang and it was just another universe being born. I would think that when one Universe dies another one is born just like everything else. Or it could be just a sun dying that creates another Universe. But some say a black hole isn't a hole. I think it would just make sense. We can learn a lot from watching nature.

If reality can scale so easily, does it mean the holographic principle has some merit?

Well we pretty much are atoms which is only empty space that we believe to be solid. I do think it is holographic which is how reality can change by what you believe. You create your own reality in this holographic universe. Just think if prisoners knew if they put their mind to it they could walk through a wall. :LOL:

Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
Don't you see what I've done here? I opened the door to an additional dimension.

We now know what dark matter and gravitational waves are. How the speed of light can be constant in different time dilation volumes. Why gravity is weak. Why cosmic voids expand. What happens in a black hole ..and eventually, how the big bang happened.

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
I wonder if that extra time I found (in the OP) actually belongs to this new dimension:

If we take the speed of light and multiply it by 5 we get: 299,792,458 m/s x 5 = 1.49896229×10^15 Micrometers per second (1,498,962,290,000,000)

I think it is telling us 1,498,962,290 m/s is the speed of light when spacetime isn't involved.

The speed of light gets divided by 5. Is it saying time gets split between 5 different dimensions?

299,792,458 m/s x 5 = 1,498,962,290 m/s or 1,498,962,290,000,000 Micrometers per second
1,498,962,290,000,000 / 5 = 2.9979246e+14 || 299,792,460,000,000

I think this is saying the auto-observe key is actually 0.29979246 Micrometers

I guess this means I’m wrong about the quantum/classical boundary scaling ..because the speed of light seems to be the same (in proportion). I'm not sure if the 4th has a boundary or not.

I wonder if the fabric of spacetime is visible in the 4th dimension.

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
A black hole is a hole to the 4th dimension. I wonder what size the actual gateway point is. Is our 3D matter being turned virtual before passing over and turned to 4D Mass (dark matter)? Is all the mass in the 4th from black holes? Was it always that way?
I think the fabric of spacetime originates from this extra dimension.

Wait ..is the dimension of time actually a duality? Is this extra dimension I'm talking about actually the 4th ..but we should be calling it the spacetime dimension?

Maybe at 2012 we moved into another dimension explaining the missing time from 600 to 911. And the reason for the Mandela effect. I was just listening to the show Ground Zero by Clyde Lewis and they were talking about that.lol!

Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
The dimension we know as Time (temporal) is a duality with spatial. Whenever the dimension of spacetime gets involved, a physical state is granted.

Having spatial mixed in with time allows gravitational waves to propagate and for C to be constant in time dilation areas. It also allows for cosmic voids to expand by treating areas without mass differently. It satisfies the information paradox with black holes sending information to the 4th dimension. It also gives dark matter somewhere to live and be unobservable. It explains why we see gravity as weak ..the fabric of spacetime is 4D.
Only the force of a collapsing star and gravitational waves can interact with the 4th dimension. It doesn't change anything Minkowski discovered.

It answers how a particle gets observed and swapped from a wave to a particle.
The dimension of spacetime never wants quantum waves floating around in it. Or maybe I should say ..doesn't allow it if it knows it's there. It is a dimension of observation, I'm just saying it is what does the actual swapping (physical state).
There are three modes to a particle. Quantum wave, duality, finished (collapsed). If the wave is not observed during its path, it will only be a wave in flight until it hits something. Duality has the quantum field and the dimension of spacetime fighting over it. Finished ..wave or particle hits a object too big to be influenced by the quantum field.

Spacetime grants a physical state when it is involved in any way during the path of a particle ..no quantum weirdness allowed.

The swap/mode change is done before the particle/wave starts to move. The entire timeline of the particle/wave is known before it starts moving. The Delayed choice quantum eraser shows us this.

Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
Spacetime originates in the fourth dimension ..that is the only part Einstein didn't see.

The dimension we know as Time(temporal) is a duality with spatial. I am renaming the dimension of Time, SpaceTime. The dimension of spacetime is space and time ..shocking I know. The fabric of spacetime is 4D and has a frame rate. Whenever the dimension of spacetime gets involved, a physical state is granted.

Having spatial mixed in with time allows gravitational waves to propagate and for C to be constant in time dilation areas. It scales reality to keep the speed of light the same everywhere. It also allows for cosmic voids to expand by treating areas without mass differently. It satisfies the information paradox with black holes sending information to the 4th dimension (4D mass). It also gives dark matter somewhere to live and be unobservable. It explains why we see gravity as weak ..the fabric of spacetime is 4D while our objects are 3D mass.

Only the force of a collapsing star and gravitational waves can interact with the 4th dimension. It doesn't change anything Minkowski discovered.

It answers how a particle gets observed and swapped from a wave to a particle. The dimension of spacetime never wants quantum waves floating around in it. Or maybe I should say ..doesn't allow it if it knows it's there. It is a dimension of observation, I'm just saying it is what does the actual swapping (physical state).

There are three modes to a particle. Quantum wave, duality, finished (collapsed). If the wave is not observed during its path, it will only be a wave in flight until it hits something. Duality has the quantum field and the dimension of spacetime fighting over it. Finished ..wave or particle hits a object too big to be influenced by the quantum field.

Spacetime grants a physical state when it is involved in any way during the path of a particle ..no quantum weirdness allowed.

The swap/mode change is done before the particle/wave starts to move. The entire timeline of the particle/wave is known before it starts moving. The Delayed choice quantum eraser shows us this.

Spacetime is more than just a dimension because we see what it does when it gets involved with quantum waves. A dimension with observation built in is pretty weird.

"The gravitational force of a point mass drops off as 1/r2 . As Sean stated above, this becomes 1/r{2+N} where N is the number of extra dimensions you are adding to a theory. In layman's terms this is because there are now more dimensions for the force to operate in, so the amount of force is more "spread out" for a given distance away."

- The gravitational force originates from the spacetime dimension ..it was already "spread out" before the test.

Inverse square is for 3D mass. Inverse cubed is for 4D mass.

There is significance to a dimension devoted to observation. ..making things physical ..real.

The quantum field and quantum waves do not use spacetime. They don't have time, they do not age. Matter Waves do not decay ..no time. They are not physical, they can tunnel because of this. Whenever spacetime gets involved, quantum weirdness events stop. Spacetime auto-observes/decoheres anything larger than a virus.

Unobserved QM = Quantum Field
Duality = QFT (both spacetime and the quantum field) (no quantum weirdness except for wobble ..and the quantum Zeno effect, the quantum field is still making it ageless. )
Spacetime = GR

Double slit interpretation:
Randomly shot particles are sent through a double slit, if no one places a detector in the path of the particle, the unobserved particle will be in the form of two waves (one for each slit) . Depending on the which wave ends up with more energy (after the split) ..the final position of a channel representing a fringe will be the final resting place of the now collapsed particle. If the energy wasn't unbalanced, I would expect to see only a single channel of fringe be filled in.

Now a detector gets placed anywhere along the path between the cannon and the final landing screen. The particle shot will be collapsed upon leaving the cannon because the state of the particle has already been decided. It won't be waves, just a particle. It's been pulled from the unobserved quantum realm and made physical in Spacetime. It will go through one slit and hit the final screen in a normal clump. It will wobble from the quantum field still having some influence on it.

Delayed Choice Quantum Eraser: Shows us the entire path of the particle is known before it starts moving. Entangled particles hold the same state while in flight. When the first particle hits it's final panel in a shortened path, it knows if its entangled brother will ever be physical or not in flight. Aka, it knows if spacetime got involved.

Which Way Quantum Eraser: Something very interesting happens when you cause two state changes in the path of a particle before it hits a final panel. If the quantum field knows two state changes are going to occur, it goes back to being unreal quantum waves. When you see fringes appear on the final panel, it is because the quantum waves ignored the polarizers at the slits and the additional polarizer as unreal quantum waves. Quantum waves are passing though physical spacetime objects.

Inside every black hole is a sphere that represents the quantum/classical boundary. Beyond it, mass is sent to the fourth dimension as dark matter. Gravitational waves are literally the fluctuation of the fabric of spacetime in 4D. It temporarily scales reality as it propagates.

The fabric of spacetime is a little more interesting than GR defines. We now know spacetime is enacted based the amount of mass at the quantum/classical boundary. It isn’t enacted everywhere but can be naturally with a certain amount of mass. A supermassive black hole at the center of a galaxy starts the core gravity well. It isn’t a strong enough well to hold the entire galaxy in but planets/stars daisy chain off the core gravity well. When an object has enough mass to enact spacetime, it becomes accessible to the universal spacetime net/fabric and will flow as gravity tells it to. Spacetime objects on the outer edges are going to experience extreme time dilation and move quickly. The amount of dark matter guessed to be in the universe is vastly overblown.

Spacetime scales when it bends. Reality is scaling. We already know about time dilation ..but a meter stick in one time scale (region of space) will shrink or expand in another time region. It will still be a meter no matter how much it scales, because, for that region ..that is the reality of what a meter length is. This is why the speed of light does not change.

We know spacetime is everywhere but not enacted everywhere because it's possible for quantum waves to go unobserved.
The Dimension of Spacetime contains 3D and 4D. We know it has a frame rate because spacetime gives light/causality a speed limit. This is an enhancement to Einstein ..I'm not proving him wrong.

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
None of the 3 spatial dimensions can bend. Height cannot bend, Width cannot bend, Depth cannot bend. If you draw a perfect (idealized) triangle or a square, it’s impossible to join all the ends, due to curvature of space.

You are challenging me on whether the fabric of spacetime is spatial or not. I had assumed it was due to how weird a fourth spatial dimension would be, but now I question it. Spacetime is all the dimensions combined, but the fabric originates in the fourth. I guess there isn’t anything saying that fourth has to be spatial for the fabric to live there. The fabric could be made of something we haven’t thought of before. Maybe made of some weird quantum structure?

Dark Matter could still live there because it could exist as virtual mass.

Is the Dimension of SpaceTime, Temporal and Virtual?

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
Could the fabric of spacetime be something like unphysical matter waves? It is in the dimension of observation but maybe it doesn't have the ability to be observed ..just like dark matter.

Does 3D mass activate the fabric of spacetime (which is made of 4D virtual mass)? The bending of spacetime is causing what appears to us as dark matter? Does it take a certain amount of mass to activate? Is that why there is a quantum/classical boundary?

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
Is there a connection between the quantum field and the spacetime fabric in the time dimension? Are unobserved matter waves, virtual mass in 4D without time? When it is given time it becomes physical in 3D and the 4D is used for time.

Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
Matter waves do not age ..they do not decay. A physical state turns a wave physical before it starts moving.
4D virtual mass is unobservable. A physical state from spacetime is transforming the 4D to 3D + time.

Matter waves do not age ..they do not decay. A physical state turns a wave physical before it starts moving.

4D virtual mass is unobservable. A physical state from spacetime is transforming the 4D to 3D + time.

Dark Matter is unobservable, but doesn’t have the ability to gain a physical state.

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
"Observation" is saying the same thing as "spacetime got involved"

Decoherence doesn't require a human knowing about it. Spacetime represents our reality and converts virtual quantum information to physical/real objects.

The temporal dimension is where the fabric of spacetime originates, anything there is 4D by default. It isn't spatial but mass can live there as quantum waves ..virtual.

Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
Observation/Measurement is dead. Spacetime determines if a quantum wave should be physical for our reality. Spacetime governs our reality, by handing out physical states. Time dilation demonstrates spacetime scaling reality.

The flight/path of a particle/wave is known before starting. If an spacetime object (detector) causes the particle to decohere but continue moving to a final panel, the particle/wave is given a physical state from the start. If the particle/wave is to pass two detectors before the final panel, the particle/wave starts as a wave ..the physical state is taken from it.

Last edited:
299,792,458 meters per second

I'm convinced it has to be this speed to allow a quantum/classical boundary. A Femtosecond holds the key of 0.3 micrometers. An object with this width is going to be auto-observed ..have a physical state. The speed of light is the speed it is in order for quantum events to occur. If it was any faster a Femtosecond could cover 0.2 micrometers and prevent quantum weirdness from being a thing.

The speed of light is directly tied to the spaceTime and it seems to be a frame rate.

I suspect the default speed of light is actually 200,000,000 m/s and a multiplier of 1.49896229 is added to the frame rate to equal 299,792,458 m/s

Again, the multiplier is to ensure the quantum/classical boundary size.

If we take the speed of light and multiply it by 5 we get: 299,792,458 m/s x 5 = 1.49896229×10^15 Micrometers per second (1,498,962,290,000,000)

I think it is telling us 1,498,962,290 m/s is the speed of light when spacetime isn't involved.

The speed of light gets divided by 5. Is it saying time gets split between 5 different dimensions?

299,792,458 m/s x 5 = 1,498,962,290 m/s or 1,498,962,290,000,000 Micrometers per second
1,498,962,290,000,000 / 5 = 2.9979246e+14 || 299,792,460,000,000

I think this is saying the auto-observe key is actually 0.29979246 Micrometers

speed of light 299,792,458 / auto-observe 0.29979246 micrometers to meters 0.00000029979246 = 999,999,990,000,000

Light has a max of auto-observing 999,999,990,000,000 clumps of matter each second.

1000000000000000 - 999999990000000 = 10,000,000

I think that is somewhere around 1.00000001% of a difference.

"The official definition of a meter today is: 1⁄299792458 of the distance traveled by light in a vacuum, in 1 second. ... A consequence of using this definition is that any attempt to measure the speed of light is cyclical; you must use a “meter” to measure it at some point, which relies on the speed of light"

A Meter is based on 10's, it scales.

Time is Spacetime. I bring up the parallel universes because the math implies it. It can't be a coincidence that the speed of light x 5 equals that many micrometers.

You can rest assured a femtosecond of light is a unit of spacetime. The quantum/classical boundary demands it.

The split in 5 might be telling use there are 4 parallel universes.

https://www.nature.com/news/2010/100317/full/news.2010.130.html

This link says: 0.3 becomes 30 ..errr, maybe just for objects allowed to interact with 0.3 objects and not give them a physical state.
This explains why quantum weirdness events are allowed to occur in plants and animals.

Space and Time are directly tied. Or should I say Distance and Time? The frame rate of spacetime has been increased for light to be the speed it is.

If I'm right, the quantum/classical boundary should be different throughout the fabric of spacetime ..like time dilation.

Time dilation and the boundary must be insane in cosmic voids. This has to by why they are expanding.

Spacetime converts quantum waves that have a width of 0.3 or larger and automatically gives them a physical state. The wave is now also a particle, it is in a duality ..the quantum field and spacetime are influencing it. It isn't going to perform quantum weirdness events but will wobble like a wave. Observation can be performed on purpose with smaller objects ..what I care about are the auto-observed sizes.

Matter waves not decaying is pretty strong evidence that spacetime isn't involved with unobserved quantum waves.

Side thought: I don't think the quantum field has a causality limit for unobserved quantum waves.

The reason Einstein failed at a unifying theory is because he refused to believe anything could be without spacetime.
I think spacetime is available everywhere ..but is not enacted everywhere. I think Mass enacts it (the boundary).

If you toss a rock into a cosmic void, spacetime will form around its mass like a bubble. It will experience the maximum time dilation and quantum/classical boundary spacetime can handle. Because of the spacetime bubble size. If the rock is around the size of the new boundary (for its new bubble) it would disappear into quantum waves and so would the spacetime bubble (assuming the rock didn't have a physical state at the time).

Is this why we are seeing stars older than time? Are the stars in question living in cosmic voids?
Anything that ages, has a physical state.

lorentz doesn't apply to quantum waves without a physical state ..there is nothing to tradeoff
I think you probably shouldn't smoke that stuff.