Question Does teleportation of matter between dimensions have predictable effects on the time component of the spacetime?

May 28, 2020
Visit site
If spacetime is a united "entity", does removing matter from one spacetime and inserting it into another have any consequences on both these universes? In other words - does subtracting from the sum of matter in one universe and adding to another affect the time in both these universes?
I am a layman, but I like to keep my mind busy with questions of science, philosophy and morality.

Sep 13, 2020
Visit site
I am writing to help solve the problem of creating a workable wormhole for massive objects to transverse. It will only work in the quantum realm and the issue of choosing the right configuration for the process is to not look at a sphere but rather a slit or
roughly a form 3 to 5 feet wide and about 25 feet long. I know this because their is a vortex area off the coast from where I used to live and we had many space ships appear instantaneously usually around 3 or 4 in the morning and the power would go off with
the power lines fried out at the street closest to the event. There were mother ships usually but I saw a saucer type at dusk once
and it took off straight up with fire and power outage. My friend took a picture of my boat anchored off shore later and it showed a dark slit above my boat at about a 45 degree angle and the same spot & height as my sighting. The dimensions were as I said using
my boat as a guide. So a rectangle with a 6-8 to 1 ration about might work for a viable worm tube or vortex in the subatomic field.
It was in the negative also.

I thought any messing about with spacetime in such manner would complexify in a gravity well......however, using the well as an energy source, generator, and lens......

The question remains: why here, for ****'s sake? And why such messy application in effect to electrical systems? This would require shielding or mediating the affect between 'friendly' craft and installations....or such made of organic material...... Why no invisibility?

@William Mooney : that frequent and no one got better images/video?

Jan 1, 2020
Visit site
if teleportation /time travel were true -I read & by watching british comedy time travel programme goodnight sweetheart you should NEVER mess with history because there would be consequences

Sep 15, 2020
Visit site
Well there might be, but the possible consequences at this stage of scientific development are purely speculative. We know nothing for certain at this point. One day many things we now consider to be science fiction could become a reality. But who knows? Maybe we're in the wrong universe for that. *wink*

Jan 1, 2020
Visit site
Ha ha ha!!!!! -No -same universe as you LOL- just different countries - Youre in the US & Im in the UK (just because Im british & not american doesnt make me ignorant or deluded lol

I was watching a programme about superhuman strength narrated by Zachary Quinto (american actor who played Spock in the uptodate film star trek (but being american i guess you knew that lol)

And there was this american bloke who was talking to Zaxh about his very rare condition & admitted he was the only one in the world who was born with it - the inability to feel pain

A luxury that despite its downsides we d all like to have lol

Sep 15, 2020
Visit site
Ha ha ha!!!!! -No -same universe as you LOL- just different countries - Youre in the US & Im in the UK (just because Im british & not american doesnt make me ignorant or deluded lol

I was watching a programme about superhuman strength narrated by Zachary Quinto (american actor who played Spock in the uptodate film star trek (but being american i guess you knew that lol)

And there was this american bloke who was talking to Zaxh about his very rare condition & admitted he was the only one in the world who was born with it - the inability to feel pain

A luxury that despite its downsides we d all like to have lol

I didn't mean you were ignorant or deluded just because you don't live in the same place as me. I get annoyed at plenty of stupid Americans so I'm not really all that regionalistic. Sorry if it came out that way...

Jan 1, 2020
Visit site
its not a problem -its just Im the only non American on this site all the other members are all american so I just got the feeling you were thinking that way

Now I know you werent thats fine

Jan 1, 2020
Visit site
LOL!!! Valentine -Yes I know I was very very impressed with her "essay" -its the only way I can describe it - Sipho could easily have taught a class with all of her information WOW