Does electromagnetism give us light AND the physical?

Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
Is time an incoherent electromagnetic wave packet that generates physical objects by influencing the mass of matter waves?

Not being able to see light or time as they travel/propagate was a clue. Both can redshift (time dilation), be incoherent, and travel at the max speed. Electromagnetism is the core of our reality.

The incoherent wave packet smooths out over distance (redshift) and become coherent. Entropy/incoherence of time starts at a black hole. Coherent time doesn't help matter waves become physical. Anything coherent will not decohere quantum behavior. This is what dark matter is. If dark matter really is heavier than the matter we know of, it is because matter waves can bend the fabric more.

This answers; Why is there something rather than nothing?

Time on Earth is under 0.4 micrometers on the EM spectrum. This is why objects smaller are able to display fringes in the double slit experiment. Time is given to objects below this size by touching an object that already has time, incoherent light, or heat. Our biology requires quantum behavior to provide energy to our cells. This means it would be dangerous for us to travel to the center of our galaxy. It also means we can stop searching for intelligent life in most of the galaxy, there is a parent goldilocks zone. Oh, and you aren't going to like this, but the chance of life starting on its own just dropped. There, apparently, is a spawn point for life a certain distance from a black hole.

Nothing is truly real. This is how QM can give rise to Classical/GR. The side of QM that we cannot observe is coherent waves. This is the requirement of all quantum behavior (entanglement, superposition, and tunneling). Uncertainty can influence anything that is a wave including wave packets. Light can decohere to wave packets, but it can't wave collapse. That requires mass. Coherent/Plane waves have undefined (x,t) meaning space and time. They don't have anything to make them physical. They have infinite uncertainty.

My attempt to explain entropy from a black hole:
Golden ratio * X²⁺ⁿ / Pi = 0.1% increase per iteration
X²⁺ⁿ is mathematical rotations. It is 700 cycles of a number being multiplied by itself. It has a repeating pattern when looking at the first digit of every result. It is a mathematical map of a bifurcation diagram. I can predict when a bifurcation will occur with: Golden ratio * X²⁺ⁿ / Feigenbaum constant

Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
Is entropy, light from a dark star | black hole?

A black hole generates entropy, which is why anything is physical. It is the rotation that does this. It radiates entropy waves in electromagnetic format and makes time incoherent. These waves become redshifted and stop making things physical. This is why we have dark matter.

The sun gives us energy and visible light, a black hole gives us incoherent time, entropy, and the physical. Coherent time is everywhere, but is only for quantum events.

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
Incoherent EM waves is access to the temporal dimension for objects to age and be physical. Decoherence.

EM waves from a black hole is the interface. The electromagnetic field/temporal is made from a black hole.

A black hole generates electromagnetic field with:
Golden ratio * X²⁺ⁿ / Pi = scaling at 0.1%

Dark Matter doesn’t have anything incoherent near it.

Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
Is the EM field the fabric of spacetime?
There is a direct connection between the EM field, black holes, and time. Black holes generate EM field. This EM field is holding the galaxy together. Unobservable light from a black hole is traversing this EM field as time/decoherence. Where the light doesn’t reach you get dark matter waves ..ironic. It sounds like the fabric of spacetime to me.

The bending of the spacetime fabric is divergence and curl.

--------------

The EM field (vector field) is the fabric of spacetime. Black holes generate this field, so they can only reach so far. The idea of multiple quantum fields is ridiculous and wrong. Quantum field excitations (besides virtual particles) is not a thing that happens. You get unobservable waves with coherent/plane waves that don’t need any type of medium to propagate ..and then you have incoherent EM waves that do. The bending of the spacetime fabric is divergence and curl.

EM radiation from a black hole in the vector field it creates is why particles above 0.3 micrometers on Earth are physical ..no Higgs field. Dark matter is matter waves that the incoherent EM waves is not reaching.

Last edited:
May 21, 2020
Visit site
Einstein actually new only four atomic waves. e mc square , of course you know deals with the size of the matter but something he didn't realize when you get down to the atomic level when you're traveling the speed of light you have several thing working. before I go any further. I heard the title of the book /millennium hospitality 4.for his book you can get it in audio 2 things about this man read his biography. Or go to YouTube and type his name CHARLIE JAMES HALL,you'll understand a lot more second is he's a physicist atomic physicist and one of the things that I got so interested about it the . he is so precise and detailed description and slow and speech the way he presents it gives you time to think. It's one of those things that I like to say when you get down where the proton is you come up with several more particles so one of the things is you got mad then you have insertion which has its own atomic wait so mathematically these things have to be even out don't work problem and want to ship spaceship is moving through space it actually doesn't move through space space moves because it's riding on a wave anyway I won't say anymore cuz I'm not really that bright about this subject but I do understand the concept. when it's told so we can travel or they can more than three four times the speed of light UFO and has a white glow around it that's creating a magnetic field as it travels through space but also inside there is also a magnetic field so the occupants can stop on a dime and they don't feel it now I can't go into detail about that but Charlie James Hall does a good job on it. PS thought you're really looking for in that book is a 19th chapter on the audio spectrum the book is better because you can outline certain things and learn a whole bunch of things