Do you think this out of the box solution can stop the pandemic in 14 days?

Page 2 - For the science geek in everyone, Live Science breaks down the stories behind the most interesting news and photos on the Internet.
Apr 7, 2020
Visit site
100% makes sense to slow this down on a global scale. But you currently have people all over the globe still not taking it seriously.. The Uk and India will have the highest numbers in four weeks
I don't think India will have the highest numbers. They will be higher than what they are now but still at least 20 times lower than the UK and the USA. The reason is ventilation is open in most places because they cannot afford HVAC. Currently, the relocation of migrants may cause a spike.

Jun 11, 2020
Visit site
Seems to me as if it is another strain of the flu. However, most antibiotics or flu shots don't seem to be helping some people. My theory on this is because people have been using antibiotics and getting flu shots for years so their body has built up an immunity to them too. Now, I am no doctor scientist, or medical professional in anyway unless being a mother qualifies as a minor in first aid, but I believe that if scientists looked back on the immunization and medical records of the deceased or those suffering from covid, they would find that those infected have a history of flu immunizations and/or a steady use of antibiotic. Purely theory, but I'm just saying.

Jun 11, 2020
Visit site
I'm not sure if it could stop what's already been put into motion, and it's not really my idea. I watched a tv show on the discovery channel a few years back that was about ways that the world as we know it would begin to collapse in the next five to ten years. Come to think of it, it was probably around five years ago. Time sure does fly when you aren't paying attention.

Jun 25, 2020
Visit site
This approach does not make any sense. Where does the "play book" say this virus is completely destroyed in two weeks? The only purpose of any virus is to reproduce and it requires a Host to perform this function. The virus wants the Host to live and as time goes forward, most viruses will weaken as it adjusts itself to the environment. Polio is still around, yet people point to the "eradication" of Polio as a success. We, as a society, are making gross assumptions without framing the important known facts around the problem. Just look at the statistics, as non-standardized as they are, show that the most industrialized nations are hit the hardest... why is that? Is it that records are kept better in the industrial countries? Do countries like Laos have a better health care system than Europe as their percentages are lower? 80% of all the deaths in the USA are from residents of Nursing Homes, so why would we apply a broad spectrum approach in an attempt to defeat this virus when the bulk of the deaths are in confined space? These unfortunate people are/were quarantined and look what happened to them.

Dec 22, 2019
Visit site
This approach does not make any sense. Where does the "play book" say this virus is completely destroyed in two weeks? The only purpose of any virus is to reproduce and it requires a Host to perform this function. The virus wants the Host to live and as time goes forward, most viruses will weaken as it adjusts itself to the environment. Polio is still around, yet people point to the "eradication" of Polio as a success. We, as a society, are making gross assumptions without framing the important known facts around the problem. Just look at the statistics, as non-standardized as they are, show that the most industrialized nations are hit the hardest... why is that? Is it that records are kept better in the industrial countries? Do countries like Laos have a better health care system than Europe as their percentages are lower? 80% of all the deaths in the USA are from residents of Nursing Homes, so why would we apply a broad spectrum approach in an attempt to defeat this virus when the bulk of the deaths are in confined space? These unfortunate people are/were quarantined and look what happened to them.
I think you may have misinterpreted those claims. Claims were made in various regional blogs that 80% of deaths in care homes were covid related but definitely did not account for 80% of covid fatalities in the USA. The numbers are horrific, my thoughts are with the families and the heroic health and support workers.

Jun 25, 2020
Visit site
I think you may have misinterpreted those claims. Claims were made in various regional blogs that 80% of deaths in care homes were covid related but definitely did not account for 80% of covid fatalities in the USA. The numbers are horrific, my thoughts are with the families and the heroic health and support workers.
~80% of the deaths are within the age group of 65 and up. ~40% of those deaths come from nursing homes. Visit the below site...

It is alarming the amount of deaths in Nursing homes. It is reported that 35,517 elderly people died in Nursing homes due to Covid-19; what is even more alarming is that the total number of deaths in Nursing homes during the same period (5/24-6/28)... 549,629. I find it obscene that the nation is reacting to Covid-19 like it is and yet those same people don't even mention the other half million elderly folks who died in a Nursing home. The total deaths in a Nursing home should be our focus but it is not politically correct to mention that. Deaths of the elderly should be our focus but infirmed elderly folks are treated like limited resources with little value to produce yet consuming money and time. This fake concern over Covid-19 is appalling since the majority of loud mouths don't even bother with statistics and facts as that distorts their vision of Covid-19.