Question Do you know who Steven P Schrage Phd is ?

Observer

BANNED
Aug 15, 2020
Visit site
I could not believe the mainstream media has not reported on the voice recordings Steven P Schrage Phd has come forward with related to General Flynn

If you read nothing else read the info below and listen to the 1 minute recording with a spy privately telling Steven P Schrage what was going to happen to General Flynn well before it even started happening.

Then watch "The Plot" the documentary at the end of this post

If you then want to know more read my previous post about media disinformation or watch the videos

There is no media investigation except by a few like Matt Taibbi who is a substack independent reporter (Glenn Greenwald is also a substack based reporter)

Taibbi is also an Author and Reporter for Rolling Stone, Matt Taibbi shares insight on the government's handling of Michael Flynn's case and "Russiagate" which are not reported by the mainstream media. This seems to be part of this cancel culture and information filtering by the big tech and big media world and others in the intelligence world.

It is reported that Presid Obama told Trump there are 2 people in the world you can not trust, General Flynn and President Putin. Trump at that stage did not know what job Flynn might get.

This is an eye opening article about Steven P Schrage Phd by Matt Taibbi and what went on in part of Russiagate.

I then go on to set out other Taibbi interviews about what General Flynn was doing and why President Obama was after General Flynn to the point of allowing a leaked phone call of Obama criticising General Flynn to be released. You can listen to that below as well.

The first Taibbi article includes an openly made voice recording by Steven Schrage where you can listen to his Cambridge University Phd supervisor and FBI spy Professor Halper (who was paid $411,000 by the US ONA just for his FBI services on Russiagate) discussing how General Flynn would not last long and that Steven Schrage should think carefully about working with General Flynn. his was before anything was publicly known.

Steven Schrage states "because Halper had seemed increasingly erratic in our dealings, making it difficult to advance my doctoral work, I requested to start recording our conversations back in 2015 to document his guidance.

When I listened to my January 10, 2017 recording a few weeks ago, I expected to find boring academic discussions. Instead I found something else.

In the recording Halper laid out what was about to happen to Flynn, something he had no independent reason to know.

I don’t think Flynn’s going to be around long,” he said, adding, “the way these things work” was that “opponents… so-called enemies” of Flynn would be “looking for ways of exerting pressure…that’s how it builds.”

Flynn, he said, would be “squeezed pretty hard,” and Flynn’s “reaction to that is to blow up and get angry. He’s really fucked. I don’t where he goes from there. But that is his reaction. That’s why he’s so unsuitable.”

The full audio of his Flynn discussion is linked here: its also in the Taibbi article

View: https://m.soundcloud.com/user-82429683/halper-schrage-jan-10

I’m the reason the so-called FBI “spy” at the center of Spygate, Stefan Halper, met Carter Page, the alleged “Russian Asset” in Russiagate’s Crossfire Hurricane investigation.
The New York Times, NBC News and other sources had outed my PhD supervisor, Stefan Halper, as a spy known to the UK’s MI6 intelligence service as “The Walrus.”

James Baker leads the Pentagon’s Office of Net Assessment (ONA), which reported paying Halper $411,575 while he surveilled Trump’s team. ONA claims this enormous sum —more than the annual salary of the President of the United States — was paid to Halper for fairly normal, largely publicly-sourced, reports to this office.

Taibbi video discussing the General Flynn

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1ppMzbmJQhY

and more including a leaked recording of President Obama on General Flynn and further Taibbi comments

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=co_JQuttDa8

Finally "The Plot" below makes sense. Watch it on Rumble. Link at the end of this post

In 2014 Obama fired General Flynn after he gave opposite testimony in 2013? to that of Comey, Clapper and Brennan in Congress saying Islamic extremists were a growing force and not diminishing as was the Obama line.

General Flynn wanted to cut back the intelligence agencies non functioning activities and he knew how and where to do it as a former insider and DIA head

Captain James Fanell (retired) is the former Director for Intelligence for the U.S. Navy’s Pacific Fleet in Honolulu

sets out the following

Last edited:
Since the Viet Nam war, is anyone really shocked about the sometimes illegal, unconstitutional, criminal, deceitful behavior of the U.S. federal government. We exist in a violent, corrupt, ruthless world environment. Politics, religion, ethnic hatreds and special interests have, since the first primate grunts of conspiracy, worked to advance one group's interests over another's. It's called "survival thinking". Such is simply more organized, more pervasive, and more entrenched today. Fortunately, in the U.S., citizens can change the egregious abuses of such "survival thinking" by their involvement in the political process and by voting their conscience. And there it is for better or worse.

Reactions: Observer
I could not believe the mainstream media has not reported on the voice recordings Steven P Schrage Phd has come forward with related to General Flynn

If you read nothing else read the info below and listen to the 1 minute recording with a spy privately telling Steven P Schrage what was going to happen to General Flynn well before it even started happening.

Then watch "The Plot" the documentary at the end of this post

If you then want to know more read my previous post about media disinformation or watch the videos

There is no media investigation except by a few like Matt Taibbi who is a substack independent reporter (Glenn Greenwald is also a substack based reporter)

Taibbi is also an Author and Reporter for Rolling Stone, Matt Taibbi shares insight on the government's handling of Michael Flynn's case and "Russiagate" which are not reported by the mainstream media. This seems to be part of this cancel culture and information filtering by the big tech and big media world and others in the intelligence world.

It is reported that Presid Obama told Trump there are 2 people in the world you can not trust, General Flynn and President Putin. Trump at that stage did not know what job Flynn might get.

This is an eye opening article about Steven P Schrage Phd by Matt Taibbi and what went on in part of Russiagate.

I then go on to set out other Taibbi interviews about what General Flynn was doing and why President Obama was after General Flynn to the point of allowing a leaked phone call of Obama criticising General Flynn to be released. You can listen to that below as well.

The first Taibbi article includes an openly made voice recording by Steven Schrage where you can listen to his Cambridge University Phd supervisor and FBI spy Professor Halper (who was paid $411,000 by the US ONA just for his FBI services on Russiagate) discussing how General Flynn would not last long and that Steven Schrage should think carefully about working with General Flynn. his was before anything was publicly known.

Steven Schrage states "because Halper had seemed increasingly erratic in our dealings, making it difficult to advance my doctoral work, I requested to start recording our conversations back in 2015 to document his guidance.

When I listened to my January 10, 2017 recording a few weeks ago, I expected to find boring academic discussions. Instead I found something else.

In the recording Halper laid out what was about to happen to Flynn, something he had no independent reason to know.

I don’t think Flynn’s going to be around long,” he said, adding, “the way these things work” was that “opponents… so-called enemies” of Flynn would be “looking for ways of exerting pressure…that’s how it builds.”

Flynn, he said, would be “squeezed pretty hard,” and Flynn’s “reaction to that is to blow up and get angry. He’s really fucked. I don’t where he goes from there. But that is his reaction. That’s why he’s so unsuitable.”

The full audio of his Flynn discussion is linked here: its also in the Taibbi article

View: https://m.soundcloud.com/user-82429683/halper-schrage-jan-10

I’m the reason the so-called FBI “spy” at the center of Spygate, Stefan Halper, met Carter Page, the alleged “Russian Asset” in Russiagate’s Crossfire Hurricane investigation.
The New York Times, NBC News and other sources had outed my PhD supervisor, Stefan Halper, as a spy known to the UK’s MI6 intelligence service as “The Walrus.”

James Baker leads the Pentagon’s Office of Net Assessment (ONA), which reported paying Halper $411,575 while he surveilled Trump’s team. ONA claims this enormous sum —more than the annual salary of the President of the United States — was paid to Halper for fairly normal, largely publicly-sourced, reports to this office.

Taibbi video discussing the General Flynn

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1ppMzbmJQhY

and more including a leaked recording of President Obama on General Flynn and further Taibbi comments

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=co_JQuttDa8

Finally "The Plot" below makes sense. Watch it on Rumble. Link at the end of this post

In 2014 Obama fired General Flynn after he gave opposite testimony in 2013? to that of Comey, Clapper and Brennan in Congress saying Islamic extremists were a growing force and not diminishing as was the Obama line.

General Flynn wanted to cut back the intelligence agencies non functioning activities and he knew how and where to do it as a former insider and DIA head

Captain James Fanell (retired) is the former Director for Intelligence for the U.S. Navy’s Pacific Fleet in Honolulu

sets out the following

Lots of conspiracy in here, and people were complaining about how much msm was talking about russiagate.

But much of the core is correct. This guy just suggested martial law. He is a erratic power hungry mainiac still on military pension.

Since the Viet Nam war, is anyone really shocked about the sometimes illegal, unconstitutional, criminal, deceitful behavior of the U.S. federal government. We exist in a violent, corrupt, ruthless world environment. Politics, religion, ethnic hatreds and special interests have, since the first primate grunts of conspiracy, worked to advance one group's interests over another's. It's called "survival thinking". Such is simply more organized, more pervasive, and more entrenched today. Fortunately, in the U.S., citizens can change the egregious abuses of such "survival thinking" by their involvement in the political process and by voting their conscience. And there it is for better or worse.

Vietnam?

On October 14-15, 1918, near Landres-et-St. Georges, France, Lt. Col. William J. Donovan, 165th Infantry Regiment from the 42nd Rainbow Division, personally led the assaulting wave in an attack upon a very strongly organized German position, and when our troops were suffering heavy casualties he encouraged all near him by his example, moving among his men in exposed positions, reorganizing decimated platoons, and accompanying them forward in attacks. When he was wounded in the leg by machine-gun bullets, he refused to be evacuated and continued with his unit until it withdrew to a less exposed position. For actions above and beyond the the call of duty and in keeping with the highest traditions US Army, Lt. Col. Donovan was awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor.

See: https://militaryhallofhonor.com/honoree-record.php?id=70

moh william j. donovan wwi.jpg
US Army Expeditionary Force Europe

Read about what the OSS (Office of Strategic Services, the forerunner of the CIA) did under its director, General William "Wild Bill" Donovan, during WWII. A statue of Donovan stands in the CIA lobby.

Donovan's activities during and after WWII -- attempts to assassinate Hitler, dealings with spies of all (and no) loyalties, military and political assassinations, forays into the Vatican and Stalin's Russia, interrogating Nazi leaders, including Goering and Speer, taking first person eye witness testimony from victims of the Holocaust -- are still subject to debate by historians.

donovan WWII.png
Brigadier General William J. Donovan, OSS

The legendary Donovan served as special assistant to the U.S. Chief Prosecutor at the Nürnberg War Crimes Trials, Supreme Court Justice Robert H. Jackson. The OSS was designated as the U.S. investigatory unit for the International Military Tribunal (IMT).

donovan arlington.jpg
Headstone, Donovan, William J., Maj Gen, Arlington National Cemetery

The Donovan papers include close to 150 bound volumes, comprising both original documents and copies. Some of the documents bear Donovan's personal annotations, and many are marked "Top Secret." The material includes transcripts in German and English as well as background memoranda and evidentiary analysis of the defendants. The collection also includes Donovan's personal set of the 42-volume official text in English of the Nuremberg trials, published by the IMT.

The gift coincides with the 50th anniversary of the signing of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights by the General Assembly of the United Nations on Dec. 10, 1948.

The Cornell Law School marked its receipt of the Donovan papers with a dedication ceremony and reception Thursday, Oct. 22, 1998, honoring Henry H. Korn and Ellen Schaum Korn, both members of Cornell's class of 1968, who jointly made the donation of the Donovan papers.

The actions of General Donovan and those he commanded in the OSS during WWII were the precursors of the giant multi-tentacled CIA.

cia.png

Names like Allen Dulles, William Colby, Richard Helms and James Jesus Angleton, all OSS operators under Donovan, would involve themselves, at least one director criminally, with this rapidly expanding and increasingly problem plagued agency whose operations spanned the globe.
Hartmann352

Last edited:

Observer

BANNED
Aug 15, 2020
Visit site
Steven P Schrage Phd showed us all what is really going on in politics

"it will soon start to dawn on people that our mistake was not insufficient reverence for scientists, or inadequate respect for expertise, or not enough censorship on Facebook. It was a failure to think critically about all of the above, to understand that there is no such thing as absolute expertise." Link at the end

The Guardian

Why would Presid Obama tell Trump there are 2 people in the world you can not trust, General Flynn and President Putin........

seriously a minor US General and Putin on the same level...... even Hilary might look twice.....

Trump at that stage did not know much if anything about Flynn. By the time Trump worked out what was going on (if he ever did) it was too late and Trump had already been set up as burnt toast

In reality it seems General Flynn thought he could make the defence and intelligence system better, smaller and CHEAPER and so the system chewed him up for daring to think it was possible.

There is no left and right, Trump and Biden or Bush and Obama are just sock puppets being played to keep the economic ball rolling along and the political mass status quo stable.

China, the EU and Russia all have their own sock puppet systems

Thank you to journalists like Glenn Greenwald and Mat Taibbi

Lets end the CNN/FOX/NYT comedy disinformation and dumbing down show processes.

Sit coms sport and fast food for the masses and keep them in debt, on meds and tic tok type social media

The only thing to take away from the various Presidents is how connected ALL the power groups are and how they will unite to attack anyone who disrupts their interests .

We have seen more cartels under all recent US Presidents getting stronger - tech, media, pharma, finance, oil, agriculture, defence and academic etc

Since Kennedy nobody has tried to take on the interest groups they have all rolled over, even Carter was honest enough to admit he was not the most powerful man in the US Government.

Its up to us to do something about whats going on by talking rationally asking questions and researching

The main stream press has often failed to investigate and even begins to now admit to deliberately suppressing reasonable debate or the putting forward of a different view.

The law must change to require news services to put forward equally both points of view on any reporting of the news (not in editorials marked as such)
and they must disclose the % of revenue received over the last 5 years from interest groups and advertizers by business sector - defence, pharma, lobby groups, finance etc

CNN and FOX / NYT etc should be required to provide equal time or space to people who have opposite views on subjects they provide news or do documentary programs or articles on or face being required to print a front page apology and allow a full rebuttal in double the space or time of the opposing opinion by the party who was criticized or their nominee

Names like Allen Dulles, William Colby, Richard Helms and James Jesus Angleton, all OSS operators under Donovan, would involve themselves, at least one director criminally, with this rapidly expanding and increasingly problem plagued agency whose operations spanned the globe.

There’s more. The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC), of which the FBI is a member, deeply feared General Flynn because of his attempted reforms as director of the underperforming Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), which for $22 billion dollars per year was not able to recognize Islamic terrorism, assess the People’s Republic of China (PRC) being engaged in expansionism, or warn of other threats to the United States, even as those issues were discussed in newspapers around the world.

The Obama administration had elevated senior intelligence executives whose core competence was alignment of intelligence assessments to political narratives rather than objective assessment of the real world. Twenty-two billion dollars per year is a lot to pay for wrong answers that were too biased to serve any purpose in the defense of the United States. The assessments were kept secret, in any case, except to our closest allies, which began to lose faith in us.

General Flynn attempted to rationalize the mess DIA had become but he came under attack from above and below. The well-paid and privileged leadership team he inherited at DIA had a white-hot hatred of him. They slandered him as a loose cannon, called him a “dumpster fire,” and undercut him at every opportunity

Retired Lieutenant General James Clapper was the Director of National Intelligence, senior to General Flynn who at the time was still on active duty. While DIA leaders undercut General Flynn from below, Mr. Clapper attacked General Flynn from above because General Flynn was committing the ultimate sin of the Obama administration: he was telling the truth rather than repeating Ben Rhodes’ narratives.

(Full disclosure: I am not unbiased. I gave a speech in 2014 which discussed PRC maritime expansionism in the South China Sea which the Obama administration and DIA at the time denied was happening. I was warned immediately afterward and fired later in that year.)

As Newsweek and the Guardian recently set out in different ways the following seems to apply to most subjects today whether its about Covid, toxins, GMOs or UFOs

The people responsible for uncovering this evidence are not journalists or spies or scientists. They are a group of amateur sleuths, with few resources except curiosity and a willingness to spend days combing the internet for clues. Throughout the pandemic, about two dozen or so correspondents, many anonymous, working independently from many different countries, have uncovered obscure documents, pieced together the information, and explained it all in long threads on Twitter—in a kind of open-source, collective brainstorming session that was part forensic science, part citizen journalism, and entirely new. They call themselves DRASTIC, for Decentralized Radical Autonomous Search Team Investigating COVID-19

.............."The work of these outsiders...has had a measurable impact on the scientific discourse."

That scientific discourse jumped tracks on January 6, 2021, when the University of Washington virologist Jesse Bloom, one of the country's most respected COVID-19 researchers, became the first major scientific figure to publicly legitimize DRASTIC's contributions. "Yes, I follow the work," he tweeted, sending tremors through the scientific establishment. "I don't agree [with] all of it, but some parts seem important & correct." Bloom singled out Mona Rahalkar's paper on the Mojiang mine, then added that in the early days of the pandemic, "I thought lab escape very unlikely. Based on subsequent work, I now say quite plausible."

Other scientists pressured Bloom to reconsider, but he held his ground, and the wall of silence began to crumble. In May, 17 scientists from Harvard, Yale, MIT, Stanford, and other leading institutions, including Chan, joined Bloom in a letter in Science calling for a thorough investigation of the Wuhan lab.

On nearly the same day, The Seeker struck again. Visiting a database hosted by China's Ministry of Science and Technology, he searched for all theses supervised by Shi Zhengli. Boom. Three hits. "I got it on my first try," he says. "Not sure why no one else thought of this before, but I guess no one was looking."

If there had been any remaining doubt about the WIV's pattern of deception, these new theses put it to rest. They indicated that the WIV researchers had never believed a fungus had killed the Mojiang miners, contradicting Shi's remarks in Scientific American and elsewhere. In fact, WIV researchers had been so concerned about a new SARS-like outbreak that they'd tested the blood of neighboring villagers for other cases. And they had known the genetic sequences for the eight other SARS-like viruses from the mine—which could have helped researchers to understand more about SARS-CoV-2 in the early days —long before the pandemic started, and had kept the information to themselves, until DRASTIC called them out.

Within days of the new revelations and the Science letter, more academics, politicians and even the mainstream media began to take the lab-leak seriously,

That's a lesson The Seeker won't soon forget. "I no longer see science as an exclusive domain," he wrote to Newsweek. "Everyone can make a difference."

The Guardian Newspaper

I am no expert on epidemics. Like everyone else I know, I spent the pandemic doing as I was told. A few months ago I even tried to talk a Fox News viewer out of believing in the lab-leak theory of Covid’s origins. The reason I did that is because the newspapers I read and the TV shows I watched had assured me on many occasions that the lab-leak theory wasn’t true, that it was a racist conspiracy theory, that only deluded Trumpists believed it, that it got infinite pants-on-fire ratings from the fact-checkers, and because (despite all my cynicism) I am the sort who has always trusted the mainstream news media.

My own complacency on the matter was dynamited by the lab-leak essaythat ran in the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists earlier this month; a few weeks later everyone from Doctor Fauci to President Biden is acknowledging that the lab-accident hypothesis might have some merit. We don’t know the real answer yet, and we probably will never know, but this is the moment to anticipate what such a finding might ultimately mean. What if this crazy story turns out to be true?

There seem to have been astonishing conflicts of interestamong the people assigned to get to the bottom of it all, and (as we know from Enron and the housing bubble) conflicts of interest are always what trip up the well-credentialed professionals whom liberals insist we must all heed, honor, and obey.

The news media, in its zealous policing of the boundaries of the permissible, insisted that Russiagate was ever so true but that the lab-leak hypothesis was false false false, and woe unto anyone who dared disagree. Reporters gulped down whatever line was most flattering to the experts they were quoting and then insisted that it was 100% right and absolutely incontrovertible — that anything else was only unhinged Trumpist folly, that democracy dies when unbelievers get to speak, and so on.

The social media monopoliesactually censored posts about the lab-leak hypothesis. Of course they did! Because we’re at war with misinformation, you know, and people need to be brought back to the true and correct faith — as agreed upon by experts.

it will soon start to dawn on people that our mistake was not insufficient reverence for scientists, or inadequate respect for expertise, or not enough censorship on Facebook. It was a failure to think critically about all of the above, to understand that there is no such thing as absolute expertise. Think of all the disasters of recent years: economic neoliberalism, destructive trade policies, the Iraq War, the housing bubble, banks that are “too big to fail,” mortgage-backed securities, the Hillary Clinton campaign of 2016 — all of these disasters brought to you by the total, self-assured unanimity of the highly educated people who are supposed to know what they’re doing, plus the total complacency of the highly educated people who are supposed to be supervising them.